MO - Amy Vogt for sex abuse, child *advertiser censored*, Nixa, 2009

OMG, I am speechless.

Heart broken in pieces for this child.

That's pretty sick. Her myspace looks so crappin innocent. Poor child was probably awake before she knew he was awake. She really messed him up... she's already out of jail. I hope they really punish these women harshly. :furious:

This is pretty sick. She meets someone on line and lets that person talk her into molesting her son and showing it....... Has the got a brain? Is she just so deparate for a friend she is willing to do anything? Geeeeeeezzzzzzzzz

I can't say anything else.... it would blow up my computer. Makes me want to puke!

Salem

DISF*CKINGUSTING

What is WRONG With people

She is SO DESPERATE to find LOVE That she would do that ?

And HOW did she know that the person on the other end of the internet was a FEMALE?

And if it was a female could EASILY have been doing it on behalf of some paedophile ring

I can just imagine this poor boy one day asking his mother

Oh Gee mum why did you pull down my pants and show MY private parts to a unknown person ?

and WTF Would her answer be ?

Well, if the police found out about the incident, wouldn't that mean that either the woman saved the video to her computer (and was part of an investigation) or she sent it to someone else? How else would the police have known it happened?

I hope the children are taken away from this perverted pig. Hopefully there's a decent person within her family that can take them and love them like a parent is supposed to love a child.

It makes one so terribly sad. Used to be that women had more sense than that. WTH happened? GOD bless that poor little boy. It makes me uneasy that that is probably his pic on her myspace page, I wish that someone in her family would make her remove it. For his sake.

I wonder if I could send a msg. to myspace asking them to remove it? Has anyone here done that before?

That is just disgusting!!!!!!!!!! That women comes off so innocent with all her jesus christ and the bible talk.

FYI, she went to the same high school as Brad Pitt - wonder if she was a fame person???
This poor little boy, also notice someone wrote somethong on the comments page, what happend to "son" why won't you call me back?? etc etc etc..

If this were a man who did this to his daughter (or son, for that matter), would he be out on bail? DOUBT IT.
A sex offender is a sex offender. PERIOD.
Disgusting.
When a child can't depend on their mother to protect them, what do they have? :furious:

The treatment of these defenseless children, given to them by their parent, that is supposed to always honor and respect them, just wants to make me hurl.:furious:

These are the ones that come to light and all the other little children that keep mommy or daddy's dirty secrets, out of fear, waits to be saved from their own monsters.

God help them all.

imoo

The treatment of these defenseless children, given to them by their parent, that is supposed to always honor and respect them, just wants to make me hurl.:furious:

These are the ones that come to light and all the other little children that keep mommy or daddy's dirty secrets, out of fear, waits to be saved from their own monsters.

God help them all.

imoo

Amen, OBE.

What??!! Hope she and her internet buddy rot in jail and she never gets to be around her kids again.

Good Lord... I know people who went to school with this woman. That's just sick. I can't believe someone would be so stupid. Her poor son. :(

Just an observation, her Myspace profile pic looks like it was taken with a webcam and you can see the beds in the backround.

I'm shaking my head is absolute disgust.

The sexual abuse of children is soul murder.

The child is forever changed. A wound that sometimes never heals. If it does heal it can leave a scar so huge that it obliterates trust in adults.

But this boy, was molested by his own Mother. A Mother (or mother figure) is the first relationship most children have. It should be nurturing, loving, kind, protective...not molestation. So this little boy lost all of what a relationship with a Mother should be, and not only that but he will carry this with him probably for the rest of his life. I don't think he will ever forget.

I am sorry, I just couldn't click on the link. From what I gather reading here the boy was asleep?

THANK GOD!

I hope she rots in prision for the rest of her life! What a sick twisted excuse for a human being!

What is there to make us think that this was the first or only time?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
locallady50
Back