757 users online (109 members and 648 guests)  

Websleuths News

View Poll Results: Who lied the most?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • John

8 22.86%
  • Patsy

27 77.14%

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Who lied the most?

It's obvious (to me at least ) that both R's lied.At first I thought that Patsy was the drama queen but after re-reading the interviews&the books I think it was John that lied and spinned the most,the basement story,the window story,the blanket story,the to be or not to be on the mouth duct tape.(all key evidence).

I always thought that if it was one parent that did it ,it have to be Patsy.But now I am wondering.....And it creeps me out how calm he is about everything!

He let Patsy have her moment with the ransom note and the pineapple fairytale but he was the one "taking care" of the serious stuff.

And now I think it had to be someone very calm and organized who orchestrated the staging.Patsy probably was not stable enough.

But why,John,why?

That is a hard poll, IMO, I think they both lied almost equal...........
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

Quote Originally Posted by passionflower View Post
    That is a hard poll, IMO, I think they both lied almost equal...........
    I agree!
    "This time we get it right."

I voted Patsy

I think she lied the most, but John Lied a lot Also

Quote Originally Posted by JaneInOz View Post
    I voted Patsy

I think she lied the most, but John Lied a lot Also
    I have to go the opposite way, JaneInOz. (I know, I'm being a softy again!) I think she wanted to confess. She certainly dropped little hints about it which made John flinch!
    I'm as mad as HELL and I'm NOT gonna take it anymore!.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDave View Post
    I have to go the opposite way, JaneInOz. (I know, I'm being a softy again!) I think she wanted to confess. She certainly dropped little hints about it which made John flinch!

Huh? When was this? As far as lies, I think everyone in this case is guilty of lying about one thing or another; including the PD and DA's offices.

<<It's obvious (to me at least ) that both R's lied.At first I thought that Patsy was the drama queen but after re-reading the interviews&the books I think it was John that lied and spinned the most,the basement story,the window story,the blanket story,the to be or not to be on the mouth duct tape.(all key evidence).>>

respectfully snipped

If I may ask, what books did you read?

Quote Originally Posted by weasel View Post
    Huh? When was this?
    Let's see. First, there was the now-legendary "two people" statement. I thought JR was going to wet himself. Another incident was the famous "JonBenet is better off dead" bit. Just off the top of my head.

As far as lies, I think everyone in this case is guilty of lying about one thing or another; including the PD and DA's offices.
    Maybe so. But just remember one thing: it wasn't "everyone" who had a dead six-year-old in the basement.

Huh? When was this? As far as lies, I think everyone in this case is guilty of lying about one thing or another; including the PD and DA's offices.
    I'll nominate the BPD, in so far as (critiques I've read re Police) the suggestion of false statements and misleads in dealing with the press and not so legit press.

Hard to decipher what is or isn't a lie with respect to the Ramseys, what is an overt lie or just self preservation or a statement made on advice of their lawyers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tadpole12 View Post
    I'll nominate the BPD, in so far as (critiques I've read re Police) the suggestion of false statements and misleads in dealing with the press and not so legit press.

Hard to decipher what is or isn't a lie with respect to the Ramseys, what is an overt lie or just self preservation or a statement made on advice of their lawyers.
    That's fine, Tadpole. Just remember one thing: consider the source.

That's fine, Tadpole. Just remember one thing: consider the source. - SD

cool. Ya .... the source.

<<It's obvious (to me at least ) that both R's lied.At first I thought that Patsy was the drama queen but after re-reading the interviews&the books I think it was John that lied and spinned the most,the basement story,the window story,the blanket story,the to be or not to be on the mouth duct tape.(all key evidence).>>

respectfully snipped

If I may ask, what books did you read?
    Oh I didn't read only the RDI ones if that's what you're wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by madeleine View Post
    Oh I didn't read only the RDI ones if that's what you're wondering.
    I am sure that is exactly what weasel was wondering...
    "This time we get it right."

To be honest it was DOI that made me go hmmmm and made me change my mind for good,weasel
    Ramsey case: "Instead of being the DNA of one person, they have instead created a composite of someone who does not exist. "

I am sorry,not only is he a bad liar but also very arrogant when twisting people's words and changing the subject.Disgusting!

J. RAMSEY: Steve, you don't have children. Do you have a pet?

THOMAS: Yes, John, and let me tell you I'm glad you -- I'm glad you brought it up.

J. RAMSEY: Do you have a pet?

THOMAS: I do, and if I could respond...

J. RAMSEY: If that pet ever -- and pets do this -- wet on the floor, would you kill it?

THOMAS: I know how much I love my pet, my dad, my wife.

J. RAMSEY: Would you kill it, Steve?

THOMAS: And if somebody killed my dog, I would be at the sheriff's department, the police department, every day. J. RAMSEY: But would you kill your dog...

THOMAS: ... until I found out who came in my house, wrote a phony ransom note and killed my dog.

J. RAMSEY: (UNINTELLIGIBLE) on the floor? Would you kill it, because that's what you're accusing us of?

THOMAS: I just answered your question.

J. RAMSEY: No, you didn't.

THOMAS: Yes, I did.

P. RAMSEY: Would you kill your dog?

http://www.acandyrose.com/05312000larrykinglive.htm

Ramsey case: "Instead of being the DNA of one person, they have instead created a composite of someone who does not exist. "

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast