Who lied the most?

Who lied the most?

• Total voters

madeleine

Reaction score
It's obvious (to me at least :) ) that both R's lied.At first I thought that Patsy was the drama queen but after re-reading the interviews&the books I think it was John that lied and spinned the most,the basement story,the window story,the blanket story,the to be or not to be on the mouth duct tape.(all key evidence).

I always thought that if it was one parent that did it ,it have to be Patsy.But now I am wondering.....And it creeps me out how calm he is about everything!

He let Patsy have her moment with the ransom note and the pineapple fairytale but he was the one "taking care" of the serious stuff.

And now I think it had to be someone very calm and organized who orchestrated the staging.Patsy probably was not stable enough.

But why,John,why?

That is a hard poll, IMO, I think they both lied almost equal...........

I voted Patsy

I think she lied the most, but John Lied a lot Also

I voted Patsy

I think she lied the most, but John Lied a lot Also

I have to go the opposite way, JaneInOz. (I know, I'm being a softy again!) I think she wanted to confess. She certainly dropped little hints about it which made John flinch!

I have to go the opposite way, JaneInOz. (I know, I'm being a softy again!) I think she wanted to confess. She certainly dropped little hints about it which made John flinch!

Huh? When was this? As far as lies, I think everyone in this case is guilty of lying about one thing or another; including the PD and DA's offices.

<<It's obvious (to me at least :) ) that both R's lied.At first I thought that Patsy was the drama queen but after re-reading the interviews&the books I think it was John that lied and spinned the most,the basement story,the window story,the blanket story,the to be or not to be on the mouth duct tape.(all key evidence).>>

respectfully snipped

If I may ask, what books did you read?

Huh? When was this?

Let's see. First, there was the now-legendary "two people" statement. I thought JR was going to wet himself. Another incident was the famous "JonBenet is better off dead" bit. Just off the top of my head.

As far as lies, I think everyone in this case is guilty of lying about one thing or another; including the PD and DA's offices.

Maybe so. But just remember one thing: it wasn't "everyone" who had a dead six-year-old in the basement.

Huh? When was this? As far as lies, I think everyone in this case is guilty of lying about one thing or another; including the PD and DA's offices.

I'll nominate the BPD, in so far as (critiques I've read re Police) the suggestion of false statements and misleads in dealing with the press and not so legit press.

Hard to decipher what is or isn't a lie with respect to the Ramseys, what is an overt lie or just self preservation or a statement made on advice of their lawyers.

I'll nominate the BPD, in so far as (critiques I've read re Police) the suggestion of false statements and misleads in dealing with the press and not so legit press.

Hard to decipher what is or isn't a lie with respect to the Ramseys, what is an overt lie or just self preservation or a statement made on advice of their lawyers.

That's fine, Tadpole. Just remember one thing: consider the source.

That's fine, Tadpole. Just remember one thing: consider the source. - SD

cool. Ya .... the source.

<<It's obvious (to me at least :) ) that both R's lied.At first I thought that Patsy was the drama queen but after re-reading the interviews&the books I think it was John that lied and spinned the most,the basement story,the window story,the blanket story,the to be or not to be on the mouth duct tape.(all key evidence).>>

respectfully snipped

If I may ask, what books did you read?

Oh I didn't read only the RDI ones if that's what you're wondering. ;)

To be honest it was DOI that made me go hmmmm and made me change my mind for good,weasel ;)

I am sorry,not only is he a bad liar but also very arrogant when twisting people's words and changing the subject.Disgusting!

J. RAMSEY: Steve, you don't have children. Do you have a pet?

THOMAS: Yes, John, and let me tell you I'm glad you -- I'm glad you brought it up.

J. RAMSEY: Do you have a pet?

THOMAS: I do, and if I could respond...

J. RAMSEY: If that pet ever -- and pets do this -- wet on the floor, would you kill it?

THOMAS: I know how much I love my pet, my dad, my wife.

J. RAMSEY: Would you kill it, Steve?

THOMAS: And if somebody killed my dog, I would be at the sheriff's department, the police department, every day. J. RAMSEY: But would you kill your dog...

THOMAS: ... until I found out who came in my house, wrote a phony ransom note and killed my dog.

J. RAMSEY: (UNINTELLIGIBLE) on the floor? Would you kill it, because that's what you're accusing us of?

THOMAS: I just answered your question.

J. RAMSEY: No, you didn't.

THOMAS: Yes, I did.

P. RAMSEY: Would you kill your dog?

http://www.acandyrose.com/05312000larrykinglive.htm

:banghead:

I am sorry,not only is he a bad liar but also very arrogant when twisting people's words and changing the subject.Disgusting!

J. RAMSEY: Steve, you don't have children. Do you have a pet?

THOMAS: Yes, John, and let me tell you I'm glad you -- I'm glad you brought it up.

J. RAMSEY: Do you have a pet?

THOMAS: I do, and if I could respond...

J. RAMSEY: If that pet ever -- and pets do this -- wet on the floor, would you kill it?

THOMAS: I know how much I love my pet, my dad, my wife.

J. RAMSEY: Would you kill it, Steve?

THOMAS: And if somebody killed my dog, I would be at the sheriff's department, the police department, every day. J. RAMSEY: But would you kill your dog...

THOMAS: ... until I found out who came in my house, wrote a phony ransom note and killed my dog.

J. RAMSEY: (UNINTELLIGIBLE) on the floor? Would you kill it, because that's what you're accusing us of?

THOMAS: I just answered your question.

J. RAMSEY: No, you didn't.

THOMAS: Yes, I did.

P. RAMSEY: Would you kill your dog?

http://www.acandyrose.com/05312000larrykinglive.htm

:banghead:

I believe in the ST bedwetting theory too. I do not believe that Patsy MEANT to kill JB. Steve should have said..."NO, I wouldn't kill my dog on purpose, if he wet on the floor. But...if I were stressed out from the days festivities, had an early morning trip the next day that I didn't want to take, had a few drinks at a Christmas party, and my dog peed on the floor, I wouldn't be very happy. I might would snap and not intentionally, do something out of character for me."

I believe in the ST bedwetting theory too. I do not believe that Patsy MEANT to kill JB. Steve should have said..."NO, I wouldn't kill my dog on purpose, if he wet on the floor. But...if I were stressed out from the days festivities, had an early morning trip the next day that I didn't want to take, had a few drinks at a Christmas party, and my dog peed on the floor, I wouldn't be very happy. I might would snap and not intentionally, do something out of character for me."

JR just wanted to ridicule and minimalize ST's theory.But his dog example.....apples and oranges.....

He just creeps me out,the laughter,the arrogance,the way he tells his version like it's some poem he learned by heart.Lou Smit's smart,calculated,cold blooded intruder is right under our nose.(IMO)

JR just wanted to ridicule and minimalize ST's theory.But his dog example.....apples and oranges.....

He just creeps me out,the laughter,the arrogance,the way he tells his version like it's some poem he learned by heart.Lou Smit's smart,calculated,cold blooded intruder is right under our nose.(IMO)

Yeah, I agree.

John seems very cold to me too. Oh yeah, and he licks his lips all the time...a sure sign of deceitment. He memorized HIS version, the same way that Patsy memorized her "Lazarus Speech"...."Jesus, you raised Lazarus from the dead, now want you please raise my baby from the dead?" (All the while, looking around to make sure that people were looking and listening to HER). :rolleyes:

Yeah, I agree.

John seems very cold to me too. Oh yeah, and he licks his lips all the time...a sure sign of deceitment. He memorized HIS version, the same way that Patsy memorized her "Lazarus Speech"...."Jesus, you raised Lazarus from the dead, now want you please raise my baby from the dead?" (All the while, looking around to make sure that people were looking and listening to HER). :rolleyes:

And the "I don't remember......"
I know that lawyers tell you to answer that when you feel you're being trapped.What I don't understand is their permanent excuse"well,we WANTED to cooperate but all they cared about was to point fingers at us".That's bs.They keep saying,well,we gave samples,hair,blood,bla,bla,yeah you gave samples because you thought you out-smarted everybody,as soon as you noticed LE doesn't buy the bs you became defensive,wayyyyy too defensive.

The permanent "we want the killer found" talk.....they had one priority and it wasn't catching the "killer".

And the "I don't remember......"
I know that lawyers tell you to answer that when you feel you're being trapped.What I don't understand is their permanent excuse"well,we WANTED to cooperate but all they cared about was to point fingers at us".That's bs.They keep saying,well,we gave samples,hair,blood,bla,bla,yeah you gave samples because you thought you out-smarted everybody,as soon as you noticed LE doesn't buy the bs you became defensive,wayyyyy too defensive.

The permanent "we want the killer found" talk.....they had one priority and it wasn't catching the "killer".

I don't recall the Ramsey's going out and looking for their daughter's killer? Do you? JB's own grandparents didn't even go public...looking for the killer. Kind of reminded me of OJ, looking for Nicole's killer....geesh, all he had to do was look in the mirror.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak
Back