1368 users online (252 members and 1116 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

View Poll Results: Who is responsible for Haleigh's Disappearance

Voters
380. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bio Mom Crystal or her family

20 5.26%
  • Bio Dad Ron and his Girlfriend Misty

62 16.32%
  • Bio Dad Ron acting alone

6 1.58%
  • Girlfriend Misty acting Alone

24 6.32%
  • Girlfriend Misty due to not being there

89 23.42%
  • A relative or associate of Ron's without his knowledge

41 10.79%
  • I have no idea

116 30.53%
  • Random Person Not Associated

22 5.79%

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

POLL- Who do you think is responsible for Haleigh's Disappearance?

Wondering what the consesus is.

We need a "A relative or associate of Misty" option, I think.

Sign me up for that one.

I want it to be multiple choice......lol
    If there's hink....there must be stink.

I still feel like it is Misty. After hearing the reports from Geraldo last night, I think I may have figured out her motive. She is scared of Ron, needs to get away from him somehow, so she does something with Haleigh because she knows who comes first in his life. I think she did it because he would certainly throw her out. Maybe she just needed a way to get loose from him and so she used his little girl to make that happen..I don't know, that is just what I am thinking now!
    Justice For Caylee Marie

I couldn't vote because there are not enough options. My thoughts are that it is someone who saw Misty leave the house, or knew the back door was open, and took that opportunity to come in and grab the child. It is probably someone either she or Ron knows.

After watching Geraldo last night I went back and watched other interviews of Bio mom.

She is taking this opportunity to turn the world against bio dad so that maybe she can regain custody. It's just WAY too suspicious to me.

She does not look that worried about Haleigh. Albeit, she might be on some kind of anxiety medicine or something to keep her calm, but there is something off about her.

Ron seems more intent on finding his baby. He says he does not care about all the other accusations and mudslinging...it's just getting Haleigh back.

IMO I think that bio mom is involved in some way or another.

Quote Originally Posted by Tichad3 View Post
    After watching Geraldo last night I went back and watched other interviews of Bio mom.

She is taking this opportunity to turn the world against bio dad so that maybe she can regain custody. It's just WAY too suspicious to me.

She does not look that worried about Haleigh. Albeit, she might be on some kind of anxiety medicine or something to keep her calm, but there is something off about her.

Ron seems more intent on finding his baby. He says he does not care about all the other accusations and mudslinging...it's just getting Haleigh back.

By looking at her pictures her medication would be "marijuna" IMO. I also happen to agree with you. Dad looks like he is about to cry each time he talks to t.v. she is more worried about trashing dad on t.v.

I am clueless...If the Bio mom lived closer I would look at her..Something about her I don't trust the way she is on tv. badmouthing Ron..shows to me "stupidity" wonder how much GR Pays.
    This is about Haleigh not her hate for Ron.

What I can't understand, WHY someone would Take Haleigh..a ransom?..No.. a sex predator YES, a bad drug deal payback? maybe

just too many questions.
    So hopefully LE is on the right track and I hope the FBI is still involved so they can come to some answer soon.
    IMO

"May you always have LOVE to share,health to spare,and Friends that care."

Quote Originally Posted by Tichad3 View Post

it is a possibility that in the beginning of this LE asked bio mom & gmom not to say anything about Ron & Misty, so they'd keep talking to LE, but now at this point for some reason they wanted her to go ahead and get it all out on the table like this and watch Ron's reaction. Also, i bet Misty will be interviewed again soon.

I believe it is an associate of Ron's and Misty's. To me it seems they could be living a drugged, party lifestyle. "Friends" of "friends" in and out of the home maybe at all hours - could very well be that some shady character(s) had come to know the layout of the trailer, and some of the family's habits. So very sad. I hope Haleigh is found soon.

EmMomma is offline Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult
    Quote Originally Posted by kikid View Post
    it is a possibility that in the beginning of this LE asked bio mom & gmom not to say anything about Ron & Misty, so they'd keep talking to LE, but now at this point for some reason they wanted her to go ahead and get it all out on the table like this and watch Ron's reaction. Also, i bet Misty will be interviewed again soon.
    IMO, they have been trash talking R from the beginning.
    "Lost is not alone..." T. Miller, Founder TES (and MY HERO!!!)

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do. What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of God, I will." -

Edward Everett Hale

I need a "everyone in this family who let this neglect go on" option.

Quote Originally Posted by kikid View Post

Well if that was the great plan IMO it backfired. RC came out of that circus looking like all he wanted was his daughter found. Bio mom came out looking like she was bitter and would do and say anything for $$. I NEVER once heard her say all she wanted was her daughter back.

Check out the media thread for today and the video of the taping as it was happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Littleone48 View Post
    Well if that was the great plan IMO it backfired. RC came out of that circus looking like all he wanted was his daughter found. Bio mom came out looking like she was bitter and would do and say anything for $$. I NEVER once heard her say all she wanted was her daughter back.

Check out the media thread for today and the video of the taping as it was happening.
    Exactly! Whereas Ron always says let's find Haleigh first THEN deal with all the rest later. That speaks volumes to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Littleone48 View Post

I just watched the video,complete with stupid sound effects. It's just a tape showing the taping.....nothing making anyone look bad there, well except for GR and, well.........
    If there's hink....there must be stink.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast