Feb 9 National Enquirer --Revisiting accident theory based on KMT statements

Status
Not open for further replies.

seagull65

Reaction score
I can't find a thread on this one, (if there is, I'm sorry!)
OK, I'm ashamed to admit it, for the first time in my life, I actually bought a National Enquirer, the Feb 9 issue.

In the interview with KMT on p 37, she discussed the heart sticker and the burial of pets in "that same area" when she was a kid. Up until now, it's been widely stated in the media because of KMT's statements, that KC buried her pets there in that same area. What KMT explained in more detail in this interview is as follows:

KMT and her friend Jessica held a funeral for Jessica's hamster, Sage, when they were 13, at which KC was also present. They put Jessica's hamster in a plastic ziplock bag and then placed that bag inside a paper bag on which they had drawn five or six hearts as signs of love and the words "We will miss you, Sage".

KMT later buried her bird there, wrapped in a blanket embellished with hearts, which was placed in a bag. KC went with her.

KMT later also buried her beta fish there. No mention if KC was present that time, or Jessica.

Then KMT says, "I never wanted to believe Casey could have killed Caylee, but it's just too much coincidence. The place, the hearts, the bags, the blanket, it all adds up. Now I'm convined that she murdered Caylee and buried her in the same place, in the exact same way, that we buried our pets."

My first question would be, so what connects with murder? You didn't murder your pets, did you?
The second thing that is noticeable in KMT's theory is that they were all KMT and Jessica's pets, not a single one was KC's pet. It's amazing how many times in the media it has been stated throughout these months that KC buried her pets there! KMT's latest statements actually made me reconsider the accident theory, which I had pretty much ruled out.

After reading KMT's explanation of the pet funerals for her and Jessica's pets, knowing that KC witnessed at least two of these pet funerals with hearts having been placed with the pets around the age of 13, it actually made me reconsider the possibility of accidental death and panicked disposal by KC.[/B] If KC found Caylee dead in the pool or in the car or wherever, is it possible she would crack up to the point that her mind would retreat to a safe time, years before, to the age of about 13, and that she would take Caylee's body to that location just like she had seen her friends dispose of their pets, pets that were presumably found deceased (not murdered). Another thing that makes me revisit this theory is KC's strange email or note to the young 12 year old girl who had been supporting her parents at the vigils, remember? KC wrote a thank you note to the girl early in this case and said, "Let's have a sleep over some time". Most of us found it bizarre and inappropriate, and terribly regressed, like KC was thinking she was the same age as this girl.

Several sleuthers proposed the theory early in the case, that KC could have "snapped"/dissociated/experienced some disintegration of personality or awareness, upon finding Caylee's body, to the point that her conscious mind returned to a safe time before the event happened. (Witness JG also suggested he thought KC might lose her tenuous grip on reality if she found Caylee dead.) Could KC still be in that mental place, or could she have been there in the early weeks or months of the case? These latest details by KMT have made me revisit that theory, what about you?

No flames, defendant bashing, or repeat posts saying you just think KC murdered Caylee or you think KC is evil, because that has already been exhaustively explored on many threads and in hundreds and hundreds of posts throughout the past months, we know that theory very well. (I know I have not ruled out that possibility either.)

But if these latest statements by KMT also made you want to revisit the accident theory, please weigh in with your ideas and comments!

I also wonder, because of the plastic bags and laundry bags being stored one inside another on top of or in the vicinity of the washer and drier in the A home, if KC discovered Caylee's body, became hysterical, and during this reaction, if she saw the bags one inside another like this, could this have been a factor in a regressive kind of phenomenon in her mind, back to the pet burials? Purely theoretical of course.

First of all, this is Nat'l Enq. Hardly anything I would believe. Second, who is to say KMT actually spoke to this mag?

The duct tape found across the mouth of the skull pretty much ends any possibility of it being an accident. Your kid happens to drown or die of heat stroke or an overdose, you're not gonna duct tape the mouth unless you're Patsy Ramsey!

As a human being I truly hope that was the case. I cannot understand anyone harming a child. I do think that Casey was mentally impaired in someway. If this was a planned murder she sure did a lousy job of planning. I do think that she really believes in her mind that some other person did this, someone who was against her and her family.. someone who wanted to get even. I also think it was a delusion. In other words.. I think it is certainly possible that it was an accident and that Casey snapped. I remember JG saying that sometimes Casey didn't pay attention to what Caylee was doing. Caylee put everthing in her mouth. Even rocks, she could have choked or drown. I think all those things are possible. The crime scene sounds so insane. Not sure I believe everything this supposed friend says either. It will be a very interesting trial.

The duct tape found across the mouth of the skull pretty much ends any possibility of it being an accident. Your kid happens to drown or die of heat stroke or an overdose, you're not gonna duct tape the mouth unless you're Patsy Ramsey!

Lina, I'm someone who posted many times that the duct tape over the mouth meant murder to me, too (I still think it's possible it was a different perp than KC though, I don't think if she were the perp of a murder she would leave the duct tape on or all the other items that would link back to herself or the A home, or dispose of the body there, or leave the sticker sheets still in her room to be found, etc.)

...but the accident theory has always hung in there with many people, and this interview with KMT made me wonder about it again.

SeaGull, there is just no way I can reconcile the photos of Casey laughing and partying, and all of her reported and documented behavior as someone who had "dissociated" or been through the sort of regression or trauma that you describe. In fact, just the opposite: not only did she not appear to be phased in any way' after Caylee's 'disappearance,' but rather happier than she had ever been.

Discovered her body where?!?!

It has been proposed by sleuthers (and I'm sorry I can't remember who, specifically) that she could have backed the car into the garage meaning to grab things from the house while her parents were out, closed the garage door to conceal the fact she was at home, left Caylee in the seat, and gotten distracted by a phone call and accidentally left the car running in the garage.

Of course it's often been proposed that Caylee could have drowned in the pool or some other kind of tragic household accident while KC was distracted by the phone or computer.

The one thing I'm sure of is that KC was involved in her childs' death whether she planned it or not. The fact that Caylee was so close to the house tells me KC didn't have a lot of time to hide Caylee and was thinking "my family will never forgive me for this, I have to do something quick".
I think in her mind she "let herself off the hook" because Caylees' death was an "accident". Mentally, how could being responsible for your childs' death not make you "snap"?

Okay please don;t make this so hard people.
IF you would like to discuss the accident theory and this article then please do.
IF you think this magazine and the theory are outlandish and have nothing to add to the accident theory then move to another thread.
IF you would like to civilly challenge a specific pro-accident post then do so with logic and information to back up your position.

Do not attack personally, which I have already seen in the first 3 minutes of the thread opening.

Look, if you are coming to this thread to cause trouble, don't bother. Just use common sense here folks.

I am leaving this closed for a few minutes so I know that everyone has read this.

>>No flames, defendant bashing, or repeat posts saying you just think KC murdered Caylee or you think KC is evil,<<

You all aren't supposed to be doing this anyway, so please don't.

KC wrote a thank you note to the girl early in this case and said, "Let's have a sleep over some time". Most of us found it bizarre and inappropriate, and terribly regressed, like KC was thinking she was the same age as this girl.

In light of the revelation in the interview with Annie in the latest documents that Cindy was emailing people using Casey's email account and signing the emails as Casey, I would imagine those emails were written by Cindy and not Casey. Which is even more inappropriate on a number of levels.

You might if you have freaked out and hidden your child's body in your car trunk (because you know you were negligent and are too cowardly to admit you are to blame for her death) and the next time you see your dead baby's face when you can bring yourself to open the trunk hours later, her tongue is grotesquely swollen and there is decomp fluid seeping from her mouth!

Unless you are trying to A) stop stuff coming out of the mouth, B) you're trying to set the scene that a * Instruder * Did it :rolleyes: - oh sorry we 're not talking about Patsy Ramsay ;) lol - sorry I meant to say rather a KIDNAPPER did it.

Ive said from the beginning that it was a accidental and then massive cover up death, then I got turned slightly (to the darkside) and started thinking worse but never premeditatted ....

Ths Kiomarie person gets on my nerves, all she has done is yap yap yap - and what for ? $$$$$$ thats what for. - Some friend !

If a 23yr old girl accidentlay or in a rage killed her child , its very possible that she snapped in her mind, after all we've heard TWO accounts from friends that she felt at one time she wanted to be committed ! So obviously she has these swings.

Whats to say that she hasnt had a total amnesia regression of some sort ?

And has NO idea what happened ?

WE were all (most of us) convinced that Yellow article at the death scene was caylee's book with photos sticking out of it - It was a damn Sign

Out minds TRICK Us because of what others say, because of what we want to believe.

Im standing firm in my belief this wasnt premed murder and it WILL all come out eventually.

My only issue is WHY hasnt a pysch been called in to evaluate ? hypnotize ? Casey ?

This is what I think, and it's not popular I'm sure: I think Casey should be in a mental hospital for the criminally insane. I'm not saying she's not responsable for her actions because she's not able to reason or to understand outcome; I'm saying, I think she is as mentally as sick as they come, but somehow, still able to be functionable.

I don't think this was an accident, there's no way to argue accident with the duct tape. If she had jsut been trying to keep fluids from leaking out, she wouldn't have wrapped it around her whole head. That says anger and frustration to me, not that she was trying to plug a leak. I do think, however, it was committed in a fit of rage and that in that moment, she was totally insane.

I think the death penalty is the wrong way to go with her, I think she deserves some mercy due to her age and her obvious illness. JMO.

okay so the idea here is to discuss the possiblility it was an accident.
OR to challenge a specific point that is used to prove it was an accident.

it's not to just generally post about why it wasn't an accident because the entire forum has threads about that already.

I've been a supporter of the accident theory since the beginning. It is possible that she either did something that led to an accidental death or the child had an accident; fell in to the pool etc.

While 90% of us would call for help, someone like Casey would fear the loss of the rest of her family and her only means of support (other than stealing from friends).
I'm not saying she had a psychotic break over the whole thing but it is possible that she disassociated herself from the thought that the truth would come out.

I think it's possible that KC placed the tape over Caylee',s mouth after Caylee had died. She probably did this to 'boost' her kidnapping story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine