Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2009.02.18 Document Release: Key on a Key-chain

Question 2009.02.18 Document Release: Key on a Key-chain

I have been looking for the thread that mentioned the key but have not found it. Mod's please move as needed. I felt it was important to bring this up.

Last doc dump:Key on a key-chain? The key that Lee/Casey had? Abandoned house?

One of the items that were on the list from the last doc dump was a key-chain with a key. Does anyone else remember way back it was said that Casey had a key that belonged to AH that Lee Anthony found it and "took care of" it? Something to that affect. I don't have the link off hand, if anyone dose please share. Could the key that was found be the key that Lee took care of? Could it be the key to the abandoned house that we only heard about by the people who found it "sleuthers on Websleuth" and then they gave KB the news, she made a report and never have we heard about the house. I saw a picture here the other day that showed the houses in that area and how easy it could of been to go through the back yard of that abandoned house to dump the remains where they were found. Could this key be a clue that is being over looked as well as the abandoned house that the P.I. was digging at? Thoughts?

G43 Key on a key-chain H-605506,14 Page 60 http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18740668/detail.html
    Last edited by Patty G; 02-23-2009 at 08:55 AM. Reason: Replaceed Last doc dump with 2009.02.18

Early on didn't JP or someone lose their key(s) and that had something to do with KC? I cannot recall exactly the details..but I'll go look for a thread.

Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    Early on didn't JP or someone lose their key(s) and that had something to do with KC? I cannot recall exactly the details..but I'll go look for a thread.
    Thank you..I have been looking since the doc dump about a so called key. I also recall Cindy asking Casey in jail if anyone had a key to the house..she said the house..not their house? I have heard several stories about a key, I worry about the fact that some have said that the fact that Casey gave someone a key could be helpful for the defense, in other words the kidnapper could of broken in the home. I don't buy it, but I have heard so much about a key I thought it would be a good idea to have the correct information about who all had a key and all the discussions about a key. Because a key was found and that is the only fact we can really say we know for now. Or at least me. Thanks again JBean..

Maybe it was the key to the shed.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to JBean For This Useful Post:

Amy had 10 keys made for her car and gave them out because she always locked her keys in her car. I'll try to find the link...
    Bless the beasts and the children
    For in this world they have no voice,
    They have no choice.

Iíve gone to look for myself. If I should return before I get back, keep me here.
    كلي

7. The Following User Says Thank You to gogrannypop For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MADJGNLAW View Post
    Thank you..I have been looking since the doc dump about a so called key. I also recall Cindy asking Casey in jail if anyone had a key to the house..she said the house..not their house? I have heard several stories about a key, I worry about the fact that some have said that the fact that Casey gave someone a key could be helpful for the defense, in other words the kidnapper could of broken in the home. I don't buy it, but I have heard so much about a key I thought it would be a good idea to have the correct information about who all had a key and all the discussions about a key. Because a key was found and that is the only fact we can really say we know for now. Or at least me. Thanks again JBean..
    Re bold...My impression when watching Cindy ask Casey that question was that Cindy was "coaching/nudging" Casey to answer yes--and that Casey was momentarily confused by why she should say yes, and then she figured it out and gave an unconvincing affirmative reply.

I haven't watched that video since it was first released, so maybe I should. It was a video, wasn't it--of their first jail visit?
    Hawk. My BFF

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Friday For This Useful Post:

Lightbulb

I had an idea about it. I'll try to find it again, in the Doc Dump thread, Jane was wondering about a small blue object they found at the remains site. It looks to me like the small metal blue Carabiner clip style key-chain that I have.
    Quote Originally Posted by JaneInOz
    http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/18739950/detail.html

Photos 12 and 14

Why does 12 look like a Arrow tip?

And what is 14 - its a tiny little Blue thing ?

IVe enlarged the image best I can - what on earth is it

Last edited by LinasK; 02-23-2009 at 12:34 AM. Reason: add photo for side-by side comparison
    Please help locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff and bring them home.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to LinasK For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MADJGNLAW View Post
    I have been looking for the thread that mentioned the key but have not found it. Mod's please move as needed. I felt it was important to bring this up.

Last doc dump:Key on a key-chain? The key that Lee/Casey had? Abandoned house?

One of the items that were on the list from the last doc dump was a key-chain with a key. Does anyone else remember way back it was said that Casey had a key that belonged to AH that Lee Anthony found it and "took care of" it? Something to that affect. I don't have the link off hand, if anyone dose please share. Could the key that was found be the key that Lee took care of? Could it be the key to the abandoned house that we only heard about by the people who found it "sleuthers on Websleuth" and then they gave KB the news, she made a report and never have we heard about the house. I saw a picture here the other day that showed the houses in that area and how easy it could of been to go through the back yard of that abandoned house to dump the remains where they were found. Could this key be a clue that is being over looked as well as the abandoned house that the P.I. was digging at? Thoughts?

G43 Key on a key-chain H-605506,14 Page 60 http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18740668/detail.html
    Re bold: I'm not great with following google maps, but I thought the abandoned house was on the north side of Suburban Drive, while the A's house and the dump site were both on the south side of Suburban. If so, how would it have helped Casey to go through the back yard of the abandoned house to get to the dump site.

Sorry, I don't mean to be obtuse. I'm on mental overload with all the facts associated with this case. TIA
    Hawk. My BFF

How close in proximity is the abandoned house to Lee's house?

Quote Originally Posted by Friday View Post
    Re bold: I'm not great with following google maps, but I thought the abandoned house was on the north side of Suburban Drive, while the A's house and the dump site were both on the south side of Suburban. If so, how would it have helped Casey to go through the back yard of the abandoned house to get to the dump site.

Sorry, I don't mean to be obtuse. I'm on mental overload with all the facts associated with this case. TIA
    You are correct about the location of the abandoned house.

The key could be the one Lee mentioned, but he said he destroyed it (which I never understood).
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by LinasK View Post
    I had an idea about it. I'll try to find it again, in the Doc Dump thread, Jane was wondering about a small blue object they found at the remains site. It looks to me like the small metal blue Carabiner clip style key-chain that I have.
    The little blue thing looks like an earring. I tried magnifying it and looks like a blue stone in a gold setting........then again, maybe my new glasses are failing me.......

Whatever that is, it is 1/2 inch long, correct?

Bond and I were PMing about the key a couple days ago. No conclusions or theories. But I did upload the following picture:

18. The Following User Says Thank You to JWG For This Useful Post:

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Theonly1 View Post
    Whatever that is, it is 1/2 inch long, correct?
    Could be, I found a pretty good image online:
    Please look at my post #7 in this thread for comparison to the "keychain"
    Last edited by LinasK; 02-23-2009 at 12:35 AM.
    Please help locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff and bring them home.

Quote Originally Posted by JWG View Post
    Bond and I were PMing about the key a couple days ago. No conclusions or theories. But I did upload the following picture:

Thanks JWG,the picture almost looks like a dog tag.

Bumping so that people will compare objects in post #7!

Quote Originally Posted by Friday View Post
    Re bold...My impression when watching Cindy ask Casey that question was that Cindy was "coaching/nudging" Casey to answer yes--and that Casey was momentarily confused by why she should say yes, and then she figured it out and gave an unconvincing affirmative reply.

I haven't watched that video since it was first released, so maybe I should. It was a video, wasn't it--of their first jail visit?
    I also thought Cindy was coaching KC in that video. I feel there are MANY times she did that. This is going to be one interesting trial.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LeLe1953 For This Useful Post:

I mentioned about the key on the keychain when the docs were first released and I am glad you started a thread about it. I thought that maybe the key was for the house on Brackenwood. Remember the PI was searching around that house and it was at that same time he was searching the area on Suburban looking for a dead Caylee. Well CA said that she sent him to that location, I wondered if she sent him to this house as well? Why?? IMO, there have always been something about the house on Brackenwood. We haven't heard about that house since.

this kinda looks like one of the keychains that are clear plastic and you put a picture in. I used to have them when my kids were babies. As a matter of fact, I think they are sometimes given with photo packages when you have portraits done. JMO
    To the anonymous donor who gave the gift of bone marrow for a babygirl they had never met: Thank You will never be enough!

IMO, the item in the pic looks to small to be one of those clips to me. Unless they made mini ones, do they? I've only seem the bigger ones. Wish the pic was better. The color is certainly right.
    To the anonymous donor who gave the gift of bone marrow for a babygirl they had never met: Thank You will never be enough!

Quote Originally Posted by supergirl View Post
    this kinda looks like one of the keychains that are clear plastic and you put a picture in. I used to have them when my kids were babies. As a matter of fact, I think they are sometimes given with photo packages when you have portraits done. JMO
    I was thinking the exact same thing!

Girls, especially, love these kind of keychains because you can put pictures inside them.

Ya know, I just thought of something else, when you rent a car they have little plastic key chains on them with the car info (make, model,plate #, etc) in the plastic. Could be one of those.

Ya know, I just thought of something else, when you rent a car they have little plastic key chains on them with the car info (make, model,plate #, etc) in the plastic. Could be one of those.
    I never thought of that but you are absolutely right. That makes me wonder....

Arrow

IMO, the item in the pic looks to small to be one of those clips to me. Unless they made mini ones, do they? I've only seem the bigger ones. Wish the pic was better. The color is certainly right.
    They do. This picture is pixelated because it's blown up. I should go back and get the thumbnail size.
    Here it is:

WOW! You can see the key with the ring going through it just behind the plastic keychain. Amazing that you saw this...IF the key is associated with this case at all then there are so many possibilities. It could be as Jbean said the key to the shed but then if she had a key to the shed why break the lock? Maybe to make it look like it WASN'T her...hmmm...then there are JP's keys, Amy's keys, and the potential for anyone elses keys whom she had driven their cars. It could be a duplicate of her house key or of anyone elses key that she was able to put her hands on for any length of time. I would almost bet good money that she did have duplicates made of people's keys, like Tony's, so she could go in and out at her leisure...then there IS also the abandoned house, and THAT is a BIG mystery-only one single report by Kathy B. and then NADA! after that...so what's up with that house? If it was abandoned for some length of time, heck, Casey could have BOUGHT a doorknob kit and put it in her own self EASILY and HAD a key to come and go there as she pleased. I would be very interested to know if they found any of her fingerprints there. It did appear in some of the pictures we saw of that house that there was an air mattress in there, and toys and a box of garbage bags were also identified. What if she HID Caylee there and did her "packaging" of her body in the privacy of that backyard? God! Anything is a possibility in this mess. It is most overwhelming...I am happy I am not the attorney on either side and feel sorry for those who are. It is a HUGE amount of "evidence" to go through and pin down...

but wait a minute...isn't that what WE are all doing here? Yep! So I guess I feel sorry for us too!

ABC provided $200,000.00 to
    Casey Anthonys defense!
    The MURDERED should not be USED to pay for the MURDERERS DEFENSE!

American Tragedy: The defense of Casey Anthony.

Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?
    What evidence indicated that George might be a murderer? Anyone?
    Weren't they to ONLY consider EVIDENCE?
    This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to magic-cat For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast