Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 99
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    5,526

    Question 2009.02.18 Document Release: Key on a Key-chain

    I have been looking for the thread that mentioned the key but have not found it. Mod's please move as needed. I felt it was important to bring this up.

    Last doc dump:Key on a key-chain? The key that Lee/Casey had? Abandoned house?


    One of the items that were on the list from the last doc dump was a key-chain with a key. Does anyone else remember way back it was said that Casey had a key that belonged to AH that Lee Anthony found it and "took care of" it? Something to that affect. I don't have the link off hand, if anyone dose please share. Could the key that was found be the key that Lee took care of? Could it be the key to the abandoned house that we only heard about by the people who found it "sleuthers on Websleuth" and then they gave KB the news, she made a report and never have we heard about the house. I saw a picture here the other day that showed the houses in that area and how easy it could of been to go through the back yard of that abandoned house to dump the remains where they were found. Could this key be a clue that is being over looked as well as the abandoned house that the P.I. was digging at? Thoughts?

    G43 Key on a key-chain H-605506,14 Page 60 http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18740668/detail.html
    Last edited by Patty G; 02-23-2009 at 08:55 AM. Reason: Replaceed Last doc dump with 2009.02.18


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dana Point,CA
    Posts
    52,810
    Early on didn't JP or someone lose their key(s) and that had something to do with KC? I cannot recall exactly the details..but I'll go look for a thread.


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    5,526
    Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    Early on didn't JP or someone lose their key(s) and that had something to do with KC? I cannot recall exactly the details..but I'll go look for a thread.
    Thank you..I have been looking since the doc dump about a so called key. I also recall Cindy asking Casey in jail if anyone had a key to the house..she said the house..not their house? I have heard several stories about a key, I worry about the fact that some have said that the fact that Casey gave someone a key could be helpful for the defense, in other words the kidnapper could of broken in the home. I don't buy it, but I have heard so much about a key I thought it would be a good idea to have the correct information about who all had a key and all the discussions about a key. Because a key was found and that is the only fact we can really say we know for now. Or at least me. Thanks again JBean..


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dana Point,CA
    Posts
    52,810
    Maybe it was the key to the shed.


  5. The Following User Says Thank You to JBean For This Useful Post:


  6. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    High on Hummingbird Hill
    Posts
    1,922
    Amy had 10 keys made for her car and gave them out because she always locked her keys in her car. I'll try to find the link...
    Bless the beasts and the children
    For in this world they have no voice,
    They have no choice.

    Iíve gone to look for myself. If I should return before I get back, keep me here.
    كلي


  7. The Following User Says Thank You to gogrannypop For This Useful Post:


  8. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,761
    Quote Originally Posted by MADJGNLAW View Post
    Thank you..I have been looking since the doc dump about a so called key. I also recall Cindy asking Casey in jail if anyone had a key to the house..she said the house..not their house? I have heard several stories about a key, I worry about the fact that some have said that the fact that Casey gave someone a key could be helpful for the defense, in other words the kidnapper could of broken in the home. I don't buy it, but I have heard so much about a key I thought it would be a good idea to have the correct information about who all had a key and all the discussions about a key. Because a key was found and that is the only fact we can really say we know for now. Or at least me. Thanks again JBean..
    Re bold...My impression when watching Cindy ask Casey that question was that Cindy was "coaching/nudging" Casey to answer yes--and that Casey was momentarily confused by why she should say yes, and then she figured it out and gave an unconvincing affirmative reply.

    I haven't watched that video since it was first released, so maybe I should. It was a video, wasn't it--of their first jail visit?
    Hawk. My BFF


  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Friday For This Useful Post:


  10. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    SF Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    21,992

    Lightbulb

    I had an idea about it. I'll try to find it again, in the Doc Dump thread, Jane was wondering about a small blue object they found at the remains site. It looks to me like the small metal blue Carabiner clip style key-chain that I have.
    Quote Originally Posted by JaneInOz
    http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/18739950/detail.html

    Photos 12 and 14

    Why does 12 look like a Arrow tip?

    And what is 14 - its a tiny little Blue thing ?

    IVe enlarged the image best I can - what on earth is it

    Last edited by LinasK; 02-23-2009 at 12:34 AM. Reason: add photo for side-by side comparison
    Please help locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff and bring them home.

    Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

    Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

    I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

    JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie



  11. The Following User Says Thank You to LinasK For This Useful Post:


  12. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,761
    Quote Originally Posted by MADJGNLAW View Post
    I have been looking for the thread that mentioned the key but have not found it. Mod's please move as needed. I felt it was important to bring this up.

    Last doc dump:Key on a key-chain? The key that Lee/Casey had? Abandoned house?

    One of the items that were on the list from the last doc dump was a key-chain with a key. Does anyone else remember way back it was said that Casey had a key that belonged to AH that Lee Anthony found it and "took care of" it? Something to that affect. I don't have the link off hand, if anyone dose please share. Could the key that was found be the key that Lee took care of? Could it be the key to the abandoned house that we only heard about by the people who found it "sleuthers on Websleuth" and then they gave KB the news, she made a report and never have we heard about the house. I saw a picture here the other day that showed the houses in that area and how easy it could of been to go through the back yard of that abandoned house to dump the remains where they were found. Could this key be a clue that is being over looked as well as the abandoned house that the P.I. was digging at? Thoughts?

    G43 Key on a key-chain H-605506,14 Page 60 http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18740668/detail.html
    Re bold: I'm not great with following google maps, but I thought the abandoned house was on the north side of Suburban Drive, while the A's house and the dump site were both on the south side of Suburban. If so, how would it have helped Casey to go through the back yard of the abandoned house to get to the dump site.

    Sorry, I don't mean to be obtuse. I'm on mental overload with all the facts associated with this case. TIA
    Hawk. My BFF


  13. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    in the moment
    Posts
    6,272
    How close in proximity is the abandoned house to Lee's house?


  14. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Friday View Post
    Re bold: I'm not great with following google maps, but I thought the abandoned house was on the north side of Suburban Drive, while the A's house and the dump site were both on the south side of Suburban. If so, how would it have helped Casey to go through the back yard of the abandoned house to get to the dump site.

    Sorry, I don't mean to be obtuse. I'm on mental overload with all the facts associated with this case. TIA
    You are correct about the location of the abandoned house.

    The key could be the one Lee mentioned, but he said he destroyed it (which I never understood).
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

    A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.



    What I post are my opinions only.


  15. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    252

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by LinasK View Post
    I had an idea about it. I'll try to find it again, in the Doc Dump thread, Jane was wondering about a small blue object they found at the remains site. It looks to me like the small metal blue Carabiner clip style key-chain that I have.
    The little blue thing looks like an earring. I tried magnifying it and looks like a blue stone in a gold setting........then again, maybe my new glasses are failing me.......


  16. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,432
    Quote Originally Posted by LinasK View Post
    I had an idea about it. I'll try to find it again, in the Doc Dump thread, Jane was wondering about a small blue object they found at the remains site. It looks to me like the small metal blue Carabiner clip style key-chain that I have.
    Whatever that is, it is 1/2 inch long, correct?


  17. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Northeastern US
    Posts
    1,787
    Bond and I were PMing about the key a couple days ago. No conclusions or theories. But I did upload the following picture:



  18. The Following User Says Thank You to JWG For This Useful Post:


  19. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    SF Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    21,992

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by Theonly1 View Post
    Whatever that is, it is 1/2 inch long, correct?
    Could be, I found a pretty good image online:
    Please look at my post #7 in this thread for comparison to the "keychain"
    Last edited by LinasK; 02-23-2009 at 12:35 AM.
    Please help locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff and bring them home.

    Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

    Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

    I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

    JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie



  20. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    2,971
    Quote Originally Posted by JWG View Post
    Bond and I were PMing about the key a couple days ago. No conclusions or theories. But I did upload the following picture:

    Thanks JWG,the picture almost looks like a dog tag.


Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2009.12.09 Document Release: Adolescent Calling for Help Near School
    By songline in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: 09-23-2010, 07:47 AM
  2. 2009.01.21 Document Release
    By JBean in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 996
    Last Post: 02-13-2009, 09:15 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •