2009.02.18 Document Release: Key on a Key-chain

Status
Not open for further replies.

MADJGNLAW

Reaction score
I have been looking for the thread that mentioned the key but have not found it. Mod's please move as needed. I felt it was important to bring this up.

Last doc dump:Key on a key-chain? The key that Lee/Casey had? Abandoned house?

One of the items that were on the list from the last doc dump was a key-chain with a key. Does anyone else remember way back it was said that Casey had a key that belonged to AH that Lee Anthony found it and "took care of" it? Something to that affect. I don't have the link off hand, if anyone dose please share. Could the key that was found be the key that Lee took care of? Could it be the key to the abandoned house that we only heard about by the people who found it "sleuthers on Websleuth" and then they gave KB the news, she made a report and never have we heard about the house. I saw a picture here the other day that showed the houses in that area and how easy it could of been to go through the back yard of that abandoned house to dump the remains where they were found. Could this key be a clue that is being over looked as well as the abandoned house that the P.I. was digging at? Thoughts?

G43 Key on a key-chain H-605506,14 Page 60 http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18740668/detail.html

Early on didn't JP or someone lose their key(s) and that had something to do with KC? I cannot recall exactly the details..but I'll go look for a thread.

Early on didn't JP or someone lose their key(s) and that had something to do with KC? I cannot recall exactly the details..but I'll go look for a thread.

Thank you..I have been looking since the doc dump about a so called key. I also recall Cindy asking Casey in jail if anyone had a key to the house..she said the house..not their house? I have heard several stories about a key, I worry about the fact that some have said that the fact that Casey gave someone a key could be helpful for the defense, in other words the kidnapper could of broken in the home. I don't buy it, but I have heard so much about a key I thought it would be a good idea to have the correct information about who all had a key and all the discussions about a key. Because a key was found and that is the only fact we can really say we know for now. Or at least me. Thanks again JBean..:blowkiss:

Maybe it was the key to the shed.

Amy had 10 keys made for her car and gave them out because she always locked her keys in her car. I'll try to find the link...

Thank you..I have been looking since the doc dump about a so called key. I also recall Cindy asking Casey in jail if anyone had a key to the house..she said the house..not their house? I have heard several stories about a key, I worry about the fact that some have said that the fact that Casey gave someone a key could be helpful for the defense, in other words the kidnapper could of broken in the home. I don't buy it, but I have heard so much about a key I thought it would be a good idea to have the correct information about who all had a key and all the discussions about a key. Because a key was found and that is the only fact we can really say we know for now. Or at least me. Thanks again JBean..:blowkiss:

Re bold...My impression when watching Cindy ask Casey that question was that Cindy was "coaching/nudging" Casey to answer yes--and that Casey was momentarily confused by why she should say yes, and then she figured it out and gave an unconvincing affirmative reply.

I haven't watched that video since it was first released, so maybe I should. It was a video, wasn't it--of their first jail visit?

I had an idea about it. I'll try to find it again, in the Doc Dump thread, Jane was wondering about a small blue object they found at the remains site. It looks to me like the small metal blue Carabiner clip style key-chain that I have.
JaneInOz said:
http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/18739950/detail.html

Photos 12 and 14

Why does 12 look like a Arrow tip?

And what is 14 - its a tiny little Blue thing ?

IVe enlarged the image best I can - what on earth is it

picture.php
CARABINER%20CLIPS.jpg

I have been looking for the thread that mentioned the key but have not found it. Mod's please move as needed. I felt it was important to bring this up.

Last doc dump:Key on a key-chain? The key that Lee/Casey had? Abandoned house?

One of the items that were on the list from the last doc dump was a key-chain with a key. Does anyone else remember way back it was said that Casey had a key that belonged to AH that Lee Anthony found it and "took care of" it? Something to that affect. I don't have the link off hand, if anyone dose please share. Could the key that was found be the key that Lee took care of? Could it be the key to the abandoned house that we only heard about by the people who found it "sleuthers on Websleuth" and then they gave KB the news, she made a report and never have we heard about the house. I saw a picture here the other day that showed the houses in that area and how easy it could of been to go through the back yard of that abandoned house to dump the remains where they were found. Could this key be a clue that is being over looked as well as the abandoned house that the P.I. was digging at? Thoughts?

G43 Key on a key-chain H-605506,14 Page 60 http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18740668/detail.html

Re bold: I'm not great with following google maps, but I thought the abandoned house was on the north side of Suburban Drive, while the A's house and the dump site were both on the south side of Suburban. If so, how would it have helped Casey to go through the back yard of the abandoned house to get to the dump site.

Sorry, I don't mean to be obtuse. I'm on mental overload with all the facts associated with this case. TIA :)

How close in proximity is the abandoned house to Lee's house?

Re bold: I'm not great with following google maps, but I thought the abandoned house was on the north side of Suburban Drive, while the A's house and the dump site were both on the south side of Suburban. If so, how would it have helped Casey to go through the back yard of the abandoned house to get to the dump site.

Sorry, I don't mean to be obtuse. I'm on mental overload with all the facts associated with this case. TIA :)
You are correct about the location of the abandoned house. :)

The key could be the one Lee mentioned, but he said he destroyed it (which I never understood).

I had an idea about it. I'll try to find it again, in the Doc Dump thread, Jane was wondering about a small blue object they found at the remains site. It looks to me like the small metal blue Carabiner clip style key-chain that I have.

The little blue thing looks like an earring. I tried magnifying it and looks like a blue stone in a gold setting........then again, maybe my new glasses are failing me.......:waitasec:

Whatever that is, it is 1/2 inch long, correct?

Bond and I were PMing about the key a couple days ago. No conclusions or theories. But I did upload the following picture:

picture.php

Whatever that is, it is 1/2 inch long, correct?
Could be, I found a pretty good image online:
CARABINER%20CLIPS.jpg

Please look at my post #7 in this thread for comparison to the "keychain"

Bond and I were PMing about the key a couple days ago. No conclusions or theories. But I did upload the following picture:

picture.php

Thanks JWG,the picture almost looks like a dog tag.

Bumping so that people will compare objects in post #7!

Re bold...My impression when watching Cindy ask Casey that question was that Cindy was "coaching/nudging" Casey to answer yes--and that Casey was momentarily confused by why she should say yes, and then she figured it out and gave an unconvincing affirmative reply.

I haven't watched that video since it was first released, so maybe I should. It was a video, wasn't it--of their first jail visit?

I also thought Cindy was coaching KC in that video. I feel there are MANY times she did that. This is going to be one interesting trial.

I mentioned about the key on the keychain when the docs were first released and I am glad you started a thread about it. I thought that maybe the key was for the house on Brackenwood. Remember the PI was searching around that house and it was at that same time he was searching the area on Suburban looking for a dead Caylee. Well CA said that she sent him to that location, I wondered if she sent him to this house as well? Why?? IMO, there have always been something about the house on Brackenwood. We haven't heard about that house since.

picture.php

this kinda looks like one of the keychains that are clear plastic and you put a picture in. I used to have them when my kids were babies. As a matter of fact, I think they are sometimes given with photo packages when you have portraits done. JMO

CARABINER%20CLIPS.jpg

IMO, the item in the pic looks to small to be one of those clips to me. Unless they made mini ones, do they? I've only seem the bigger ones. Wish the pic was better. The color is certainly right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni