2009.02.22 Geraldo

Status
Not open for further replies.

LEFT-COASTER

Not to worry, I got the squirrels cornered
Reaction score
Its amazing to me.. how slanted GR is in this case..

What i can't believe is tonite he stated (GR Did) that He feels that the LE is taping JB's visits with KC..

Also JB stated on the show that there was no residue from the heart shaped sticker on the duct tape and He believes that the sticker was just trash from school..

I dont know why i even watch GR it makes me nutz. Wonder how fast he would change his attitude against RC IN the Cummings case if JB or another buddy of his took on this case..
grrrrrrrrrrr

sorry if i am ranting it just drives me nutz

What i can't believe is tonite he stated (GR Did) that He feels that the LE is taping JB's visits with KC..

Also JB stated on the show that there was no residue from the heart shaped sticker on the duct tape and He believes that the sticker was just trash from school..

I dont know why i even watch GR it makes me nutz. Wonder how fast he would change his attitude against RC IN the Cummings case if JB or another buddy of his took on this case..
grrrrrrrrrrr

there are a lot of thing that happen in this case that i have a hard time with. it makes me nuts also, so you are not alone.

Don't mind my laughing...:crazy:
JB at least will have a good job with GR when Casey is convicted of 1st degree murder.
He will become the new panelist for GR..
:clap:

grrrrrrrrrrr

You're braver than me for watching. I swore off GR after his promised "exclusive interveiw with CA".

JB, if you or one of your law helpers is reading this.

STAY OFF THE NEWS!!!

grrrrrrrrrrr

Bolded by me

And JB knows this how ?

Don't mind my laughing...:crazy:
JB at least will have a good job with GR when Casey is convicted of 1st degree murder.
He will become the new panelist for GR..
:clap:

Lucky for him.......how many clients will he have if he keeps making a fool of himself?? LOL

JB's experts will say it is not heart sticker residue on the tape. Thats the kind of thing they do. They will say something like its just some tape residue left from the duct tape and is not a heart. Then its the battle of the experts and reasonable doubt sort of thing.

grrrrrrrrrrr

JB's experts will say it is not heart sticker residue on the tape. Thats the kind of thing they do. They will say something like its just some tape residue left from the duct tape and is not a heart. Then its the battle of the experts and reasonable doubt sort of thing.

Gotcha. So does his bringing this out so early in the "battle" mean he thinks it is potentially VERY damaging ?

Gotcha. So does his bringing this out so early in the "battle" mean he thinks it is potentially VERY damaging ?

I think he'll say anything he can right now to refute whatever evidence comes out.......to confuse / taint the jury pool.

Yes -- to me it is very bad psychologically for the Jury. The duct is bad but can be blamed on SODDI. The heart shaped sticker on the duct tape ties it to someone who loved or cared about Caylee. It is a LOT more damaging for KC.

JB is going to discredit the residue, even though it was in a heart shape because it will have a major impact on the Jury.

Nobody watched Jose on Geraldo tonight? I can't find a thread? :waitasec:

Jose whining about the taping of Casey in jail when they told her about finding a body. Saying she was in a medical setting that demands privacy.

Jose saying that he can prove the diary page was written in 2003, not 2008.

Geraldo being Geraldo :rolleyes:

Kimberly Guilfoyle saying the evidence is overwhelming no matter what Jose says and Casey should throw herself on the mercy of the court and frankly ask for mercy from God and work out a plea.

Jose blaming the heart sticker on school kids from the elementary school.

[snip]

Thanks for the update.

Sounds like JB is getting severely paranoid. :crazy: This must have been fed to GR from JB and JB obviously has no grounds -- he is playing for sympathy and obviously feeling the pressure. :boohoo:

He better keep his game face on then and act professionally with KC -- because everyone is snooping on him and trying to trip him up. Remember, KC is public enemy #1 and JB is #2, per JB. :boohoo:

Bolded by me

And JB knows this how ?

he said it was in the documents, lulz

If he saw this in the documents then he must have gotten different documents than the ones we have been seeing, because I have yet to find ANY mention of ANYTHING to do with that duct tape at all...except that there WAS various pieces and they gave some to the FBI to test...maybe there is something more in the next 1,000 pages that he got last Monday that we hopefully will be seeing shortly...Did anyone else here see ANYTHING about the sticker residue in these documents because I didn't and I read them pretty thoroughly...:waitasec:

grrrrrrrrrrr

I had to turn it off. All the lying and @ss kissing made me want to puke!

:puke:

You're braver than me for watching. I swore off GR after his promised "exclusive interveiw with CA".

JB, if you or one of your law helpers is reading this.

STAY OFF THE NEWS!!!
Oh, I am so glad that I missed his show. Geraldo before bed guarantees nightmares.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong