Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is Caylee's biological father? #2

Quote Originally Posted by MD MOMMY View Post
    I still stick by my theory that Caylee could have one of many fathers. KC's ego stood in the way of her making several guys get tested for paternity. She didn't want to face the fact that she had/has no clue who Caylee's father was. I also think her parents didn't want to involve a daddy and directed KC to not tell any of them they could possibly be the father, for fear of custody etc. I keep going back to how controlling this family is. The couldn't control the father and his decision to seek joint custody and that is a big problem for the A's to face. This of course is all my opinion but this is how I see the entire situation playing out.

ETA..I've always noted the uncanny resemblance of JPC and Caylee but that could be purely coincidental considering it is "said" they didn't know each other at the time of conception.
    I went to HS with a girl, who several years out, met a well off young man (son of a prominent well off family) at a bar, seduced him - had a long weekend as I heard it. Ended up preggers, and thought this would force him in to marrying her, (this in the late 70's). Instead he refused to marry her. After child born, she sued for CS, he counter sued for full custody, won it, she got visitation and had to pay CS to him! He married a few years later and kept custody. As I have heard it, she tried several times to change that.

Maybe the Anthonys were worried something like that could happen. On the other hand, I have such a hard time seeing them passing on money. So the whole thing is just a mystery to me.

All kinds of hugs!

ROSIE

Quote Originally Posted by reeseeva View Post
    I knew it was somewhere back in December & found this:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...=77213&page=15

Post #356
    OK, Kio was introduced to him but gives no name? wth?

The truest love there is

Quote Originally Posted by reeseeva View Post
    I knew it was somewhere back in December & found this:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...=77213&page=15

Post #356
    Good find. The tabloids are an unreliable source though. I really don't believe anything Kio has said come to think of it.

Quote Originally Posted by debs View Post
    I'm not making any assumption. It states clearly in the doc dump that comparative tests were done on GA and LA and that LA was not the father of Caylee.
    Could you post a link for that, I must have have missed it. TIA
    Thank you my WS family for everything you do, everyday. You are loved and appreciated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Emma Leigh Barker~
    09/02/07~03/18/09
    ~R.I.P.~

Justice For Emma
    Stacey Barker - Guilty - Murder 1 - 5/24/11
    25 to LiFE - Sentenced 6/17/11

~~~~~~~~~~~
    jmho as always

Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    I went to HS with a girl, who several years out, met a well off young man (son of a prominent well off family) at a bar, seduced him - had a long weekend as I heard it. Ended up preggers, and thought this would force him in to marrying her, (this in the late 70's). Instead he refused to marry her. After child born, she sued for CS, he counter sued for full custody, won it, she got visitation and had to pay CS to him! He married a few years later and kept custody. As I have heard it, she tried several times to change that.

Maybe the Anthonys were worried something like that could happen. On the other hand, I have such a hard time seeing them passing on money. So the whole thing is just a mystery to me.
    This makes great sense to me. There are all kinds of reasons not to name the baby daddy. I had a friend who got pregnant by a guy who said "let me know when you take care of it, I'm not ready to be a father". He just kinda disappeared off the face of the earth when she told him she was having the baby. Moved with no forwarding. He had a very common name and she was SOL.
    Thank you my WS family for everything you do, everyday. You are loved and appreciated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Emma Leigh Barker~
    09/02/07~03/18/09
    ~R.I.P.~

Justice For Emma
    Stacey Barker - Guilty - Murder 1 - 5/24/11
    25 to LiFE - Sentenced 6/17/11

~~~~~~~~~~~
    jmho as always

Quote Originally Posted by missmybaby View Post
    This makes great sense to me. There are all kinds of reasons not to name the baby daddy. I had a friend who got pregnant by a guy who said "let me know when you take care of it, I'm not ready to be a father". He just kinda disappeared off the face of the earth when she told him she was having the baby. Moved with no forwarding. He had a very common name and she was SOL.
    Yup. Years ago I had a friend who got pregnant by a man she was seeing occasionally. When I asked her if she was going to go after him for child support she said she couldn't because she didn't know his last name and didn't know him well enough to ask him what it was

I'm not making any assumption. It states clearly in the doc dump that comparative tests were done on GA and LA and that LA was not the father of Caylee.

I too thought the wording of the document was puzzling. Why state comparative tests were done on GA and LA and then point blank state LA was not the father. Why not eliminate GA at the same time? The statement LA was cleared leaves a big gaping hole as to why a statement wasn't released saying GA was cleared also.

Quote Originally Posted by missmybaby View Post
    Could you post a link for that, I must have have missed it. TIA
    Page 3787 (written number/page 61 in the .pdf numbering) shows the testing done. It states that the STR was done, and then clears Lee as being the father on the next page. What it says on page 61 is that they took the STR from Lee and compared it to Caylee. However, they have the STR from George as well, and that is not discussed, which is what I stated previously. They tested the DNA of GA and LA and they cleared Lee.

I have to find that document you are posting about....very interesting indeed.

I also suggest we take a better look at Kodak....got to find that PIC. She may have got pregnant at this time. She worked for Kodak late 2004 into 2005 and did not come back after Caylee was born. Her boss gave a depo and stated that Casey was partying. He told her, "you can't manage (in mgt pgm) during the day and party at night". The two young guys in the photo could have been ideal candidates for kc's newest fling.

Link to Mike K. ...kc boss at Kodak:

http://www.newsday.com/topic/orl-cas...0.story?page=3

Anyone know her exact employment date?

I read on one of the threads that Caylee's father is Hispanic and that the whole story of the Dad being killed in a car wreck is a big lie.

I read through some of this but not all, so if someone already stated this then I apologize and am not trying to steal your thunder.

I believe that the dad may likely be LA's friend Jeremy M.

I need to double check dates, etc. but imo this could explain a few things and the resemblence from the pics I saw are there.

If it was an accident,why the duct tape?

This is the first I heard of a possible jeremy being daddy. got a picture?

Thanks ahead of time.

I think it is Mark H.!

How about a lot of peoples favorite, JPC.

Quote Originally Posted by Bathbuddys View Post
    This is the first I heard of a possible jeremy being daddy. got a picture?

Thanks ahead of time.

I think it is Mark H.!
    KC told people Caylee's father was in the military (AR for one) - Jeremy is in the military. Attached is a pic from his myspace w/ kc.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by itsyourworld View Post
    I too thought the wording of the document was puzzling. Why state comparative tests were done on GA and LA and then point blank state LA was not the father. Why not eliminate GA at the same time? The statement LA was cleared leaves a big gaping hole as to why a statement wasn't released saying GA was cleared also.

That statement was probably made because of all the rumors flying around on the internet. The statement put a stop to that nonsense.

I believe that Casey and the family know who Caylee's dad is. They don't owe us the truth and it has nothing to do with this murder case. Personally, I think it was terrible for whoever started this rumor in the first place about Lee possibly being Caylee's father. I guess someone didn't have enough to think about concerning this case. There was never anything that even hinted at that. Shame on whoever it was.

Page 3787 (written number/page 61 in the .pdf numbering) shows the testing done. It states that the STR was done, and then clears Lee as being the father on the next page. What it says on page 61 is that they took the STR from Lee and compared it to Caylee. However, they have the STR from George as well, and that is not discussed, which is what I stated previously. They tested the DNA of GA and LA and they cleared Lee.

Please don't put any ideas out there. George sure doesn't need a horrible rumor like this all over the internet. I don't believe for a second that Caylee belongs to any family member and especially her grandpa!

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbisangel View Post
    Please don't put any ideas out there. George sure doesn't need a horrible rumor like this all over the internet. I don't believe for a second that Caylee belongs to any family member and especially her grandpa!
    I can't recall which of our posters it was, but someone very knowledgeable about DNA said that it would be obvious just by looking at Caylee's DNA profile if she was a product of incest. Apparently she is not, or George would have been tested. I think they tested Lee just to put the kabosh on the rumors that were running rampant.

I don't know why it's so difficult for some people to believe that Caylee is the result of someone unrelated that Casey had sex with. It's not like she was a saint.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    Does anyone here remember a picture of Casey and all the people she worked for at Kodak. There were two young men in that PIC.....don't know if they have ever been identified. I cannot imagine kc missing out on them. It was mostly women in that photo. Can't recall if they were the only two males or not. She met Jesse through work, not a stretch to explore these two, if we could...I wonder who these guys are?

Did she conceive during her Kodak employment? 40 weeks for gestation ...not nine months....as most people think. Was Caylee on time? early, late...?
    I think this is the picture you want. Melina is in it and I think the 2nd guy from the left looks a lot like little Caylee.

[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Noddy View Post
    I think this is the picture you want. Melina is in it and I think the 2nd guy from the left looks a lot like little Caylee.

[/IMG]
    Wow!!!!!! Second guy does look a lot like a pic of Caylee I saw!!!!!!!! I want to find the one I'm thinking of.

I have always thought KC didn't know exactly who the father is and made up the story about him being killed in a car accident. This benefitted her in two ways--garnering her sympathy for such a tragic event, and keeping Cindy off her back about the father, as well as keeping Cindy from pushing KC to get child support.
    I also agree with other posters that Cindy wasn't keen on having another family to share Caylee with. Isn't it interesting that CA and GA were considering adoption without any discussion of the paternal side of the family??

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbisangel View Post
    I believe that Casey and the family know who Caylee's dad is. They don't owe us the truth and it has nothing to do with this murder case. Personally, I think it was terrible for whoever started this rumor in the first place about Lee possibly being Caylee's father. I guess someone didn't have enough to think about concerning this case. There was never anything that even hinted at that. Shame on whoever it was.
    I came to my (wrong) conclusion that Caylee's father might be a family member because the dynamics in the Anthony household are/were very familiar to me. The behavior exhibited by especially KC and CA are indicative of people who have major dark secrets. I grew up in a very similar atmosphere... and there WAS incest in my family. It is true that I have learned a big lesson here...but I still think I was within my rights to think the same thing that happened in my own family could have happened in the Anthony's family. I am not ashamed for leaping to that conclusion...but I certainly know that I should have kept my suspicions to myself. That would have been preferred!

Quote Originally Posted by californiared View Post
    [B] (snipped for space)
    Anyway, I thought we could put initials on here, but the person I think is the father is obviously someone who interview that is missing is glaringly obvious. I also think this is why Casey made sure to get in with his group of friends, so he couldn't just dip out on her. No wonder he doesn't like her, how irritating to have her following him around and she probably asked for extra cash for "Caylee". This person is also the son of the owner of a company that is worth ALOT of money. I can imagine that as soon as Caylee went missing he got himself some very expensive lawyers to make sure his name did not get out. That being said, I don't think he has anything to do with Caylee's disapearance. *And I have heard people say that he didn't know Casey when she got pregnant, this is not at all a fact, she didn't know AMY. Never once is it stated that she didn't know the father back then or that she definitely met the father through Amy. If you look at the father's personal website, he takes TONS of pictures and writes blogs, and then randomly from mid 2002 to 2005, there is nothing. He updates the thing constantly when it starts up again in 2005, but a big portion of it looks like it was deleted. Not like he stopped and started again, but deleted. It makes sense if you realize that out of all the pictures he takes all it would take was seeing one person that was a mutual friend between him and Casey or Casey herself in the background and suddenly it's completely possibly he could be the father.
    I've always wondered about him, too, and how he appeared to manage to completely escape investigation in this case despite her having lived in his house with Caylee shortly before the disappearance and everything. (Not that I suspect him of any involvement, but you would have thought LE would have investigated his homes, phones, computers, the family business, etc, a bit more.....also because of the strong resemblance to the child, just to determine exactly when and how they did meet, etc. And because of her mention of names and places that start with the same first initial in her statements to LE, in case it was code.) I didn't know about the gap in his blogs/pictures, his websites all went private so quickly back then (except for a couple of the videos out on youtube and a bit of that one old blog). Did you download his myspace etc early enough to preserve what was there? If she was demanding or blackmailing money from him.....though if it were him, it seems like maybe he would just fess up to his family the child was his, or find out at least if that was the case, and possibly just take joint custody or something, whether he wanted anything to do with KC or not. He could afford it. Anyway, I like your theory and always wondered about this one. Then again, there's not really any sign she ever had any money, but whether he was paying her anything or not, he could still be the dad.

If it was rape, I wanna know who Casey raped!

If it was some big whig, then Casey would be blackmailing him, not the other way around.

Jes my little ole opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by affinity View Post
    I came to my (wrong) conclusion that Caylee's father might be a family member because the dynamics in the Anthony household are/were very familiar to me. The behavior exhibited by especially KC and CA are indicative of people who have major dark secrets. I grew up in a very similar atmosphere... and there WAS incest in my family. It is true that I have learned a big lesson here...but I still think I was within my rights to think the same thing that happened in my own family could have happened in the Anthony's family. I am not ashamed for leaping to that conclusion...but I certainly know that I should have kept my suspicions to myself. That would have been preferred!
    I'm sorry to read about your bad experience, Affinity, and no need to apologize, we all take guesses and leaps of logic here all the time and investigate until we come to dead ends or get proven wrong or see wherever it goes, right? There were even the statements from witnesses alleging that KC had given them the impression she'd possibly been molested by a family member (most likely completely untrue but we have no way of knowing) so something like that wasn't out of the question as far as theories.
    Last edited by seagull65; 02-26-2009 at 01:28 AM. Reason: punctuation

Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast