Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is Caylee's biological father? #2

Quote Originally Posted by GatorFL View Post
    I wonder if, during deposition, George, Cindy or Lee will be asked who the dad is.
    I wonder if any of them really know the answer, with all of the lies that have been told, and who knows, maybe Casey doesn't even know the answer of who the Dad is as it seems she had so many boyfriends.

I do believe CA knows who the bio-dad is. She was in high school when she got pregnant and even though some high schoolers sleep around, you know who you slept with and when. Have you seen those court tv shows where a couple comes in to determine who's the daddy? The girl always says it's the defendant and when it's not, she's like 'yeah, I'm pretty sure I know who's the real daddy." I may be naive, but how can a girl not know?

Well yea, I know if it were me, I surely would know, but I don't have a track record like she has.

Talking

KC knows who the father is,

and more than likely, a whole bunch of other people know

BUT, the father may not know

weird, but thats what i think

Quote Originally Posted by Seebra View Post
    Agreed. And actually, I would think that the biodad does not want to even think for a moment that he is the dad. Complete denial, and definitely not interested in this - because who could live with that if they found out AFTER their child is gone?
    I don't want to sound like I'm on the attack because I don't mean it that way.

Do you realize how many men/boys impregnate women/girls, know it, and simply walk away and never look back?

At times I'm amazed by the sweeping statements I read here that have nothing to do with reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Crafter View Post
    I do believe CA knows who the bio-dad is. She was in high school when she got pregnant and even though some high schoolers sleep around, you know who you slept with and when. Have you seen those court tv shows where a couple comes in to determine who's the daddy? The girl always says it's the defendant and when it's not, she's like 'yeah, I'm pretty sure I know who's the real daddy." I may be naive, but how can a girl not know?
    She was not pregnant while in highschool, she got pregnant after she quit

I am thoroughly amazed that LE is not insisting on knowing who the father is to clear him of being involved in any way.

Perhaps we will get down to it someday.

KC knows for sure- she's just a crazy maker - a person who throws lies in with truths and more detail than anyone can handle to get people all thrown off track until they just give up and believe her.

It was a control issue with KC and her parents and it is a control issue with CA and whomever - she never wanted anyone else in Caylee's life.

Quote Originally Posted by MissOtk View Post
    doesn't sound like a good time in her life

of course now is no picnic

I still think LE should try to find out who the father is. We never figured out where KC got money from, other than stealing from her friend and family. But if she was without a job for as long as they say then she had to have some other income. Considering she likes cops, I would check the entire OC force.

I still can't figure out what her great distrust of OC police was? After all she wanted the FBI there.

Quote Originally Posted by Woe.be.gone View Post

Do you realize how many men/boys impregnate women/girls, know it, and simply walk away and never look back?

At times I'm amazed by the sweeping statements I read here that have nothing to do with reality.
    Didn't take your comment to be an attack, don't worry.

I do not argue that many men/boys impregnate without thinking about it or looking back - what I'm saying is that, ok - a man/boy slept with KC around the time that her daughter would be conceived. Walks away without a second thought.

Then, 2.10 years later, hears about it on the news that KC's daughter was most likely murdered by her mother - anyone want to tell me there would not be some "What if" going on in their heads whether or not they want it to be?

If it was an accident,why the duct tape?

OneLostGrl is offline I'm going against the grain- I'm going sane
    It sure is a pretty thought, isn't it.. that all girls are nice and remember all the guys they slept with? It simply isn't isn't true though.

Even if she was in highschool the statement is an assumtion that is simply untrue for a very large part of the population. "You know who they slept with and when."

No joke!

Quote Originally Posted by warbuckle View Post
    I still think LE should try to find out who the father is. We never figured out where KC got money from, other than stealing from her friend and family. But if she was without a job for as long as they say then she had to have some other income. Considering she likes cops, I would check the entire OC force.

I still can't figure out what her great distrust of OC police was? After all she wanted the FBI there.
    Bold mine-

It seems to me they are trying to find out! They have asked everyone if they know- they all lie!

She likes all kinds of men, should we round up all the men in Florida and test 'em?

Yeah, that was a stupid move, wasn't it? The FBI was on to them in no time too!

KC loves power, since she has none of her own....she derives it form police or military type men. I know many narcissists who do the same.

To go back 40 weeks from Aug. 9th, 2005 and see what she was doing at the time would be one way of finding out the group she was in. I see it may be the kodak group but don't have the exact date she started working there. She met up with Jesse sometime during this time because in January, after she knew she was pregnant, they were serious. It is a good possibility that the father may be at Universal or Kodak.....but it is a guess...lol. Wouldn't Jesse have an idea?

I have a pretty close date of Halloween 04 as an approximate date of conception, If she delivered on time.

Was she at Kodak? Any my space pics of that time?

Lol! Clearly, you have never watched Maury Povich! JK! I have seen women on that show parade 10 - 12 men through and none of them are the father! I can't help but wonder if ANY of these women paid attention in health class during the talks about the reproductive cycle. I, too, would like to think that she at least has an idea about who the father is, but we may never know. She could have conceived from a guy who blew her off, she may have gotten drunk at a party and not be real sure about what happened, or worse, she could have been slipped a drug and literally have no clue as to the when, where, and how of the situation. I'd hate to think this is true, but anything is possible.

It Was Ancient Aliens!

Didn't take your comment to be an attack, don't worry.

I do not argue that many men/boys impregnate without thinking about it or looking back - what I'm saying is that, ok - a man/boy slept with KC around the time that her daughter would be conceived. Walks away without a second thought.

Then, 2.10 years later, hears about it on the news that KC's daughter was most likely murdered by her mother - anyone want to tell me there would not be some "What if" going on in their heads whether or not they want it to be?
    Well too bad for him. He could of helped and taken some responsibility in the first place. Maybe none of this would of happened. I feel sorry for these kids who have no stability in their lives due to peeps who think they can just have a child - no problem.

She would have already graduated [if she hadn't quit] by the time she got pregnant.

Well too bad for him. He could of helped and taken some responsibility in the first place. Maybe none of this would of happened. I feel sorry for these kids who have no stability in their lives due to peeps who think they can just have a child - no problem.
    Ain't that the truth?!?! Hence the terms "baby daddy" and "baby mama"!!

It Was Ancient Aliens!

I think Casey has a pretty good idea, if not for sure who the dad is. I also think the guy knows,too. I think maybe he is married, and lied or kept it a secret for this long, and doesn't want to risk what he has to come forward now. What good would it do anyway? Don't you think that everyone she slept with around that time would be thinking,,hmmmm.

Casey got pregnant approximately 6-7 months after she was scheduled to graduate high school.

Local rumor says she was with quite a few DNA donors on the same night at a party. Keep in mind that is a rumor and not substantiated. The same rumor says she was drunk and may not even remember who all donated, if the names were ever known at all. If true, it would explain how a family with a tremendous hunger for unearned cash would not seek out child support.

Agreed completely. It's been said before....

(quote from Parenthood)

You know, Mrs. Buckman, you need a license to buy a dog, to drive a car - hell, you even need a license to catch a fish. But they'll let any butt-reaming @#$hole be a [parent].

If it was an accident,why the duct tape?

Quote Originally Posted by seagull65 View Post
    I've always wondered about him, too, and how he appeared to manage to completely escape investigation in this case despite her having lived in his house with Caylee shortly before the disappearance and everything. (Not that I suspect him of any involvement, but you would have thought LE would have investigated his homes, phones, computers, the family business, etc, a bit more.....also because of the strong resemblance to the child, just to determine exactly when and how they did meet, etc. And because of her mention of names and places that start with the same first initial in her statements to LE, in case it was code.) I didn't know about the gap in his blogs/pictures, his websites all went private so quickly back then (except for a couple of the videos out on youtube and a bit of that one old blog). Did you download his myspace etc early enough to preserve what was there? If she was demanding or blackmailing money from him.....though if it were him, it seems like maybe he would just fess up to his family the child was his, or find out at least if that was the case, and possibly just take joint custody or something, whether he wanted anything to do with KC or not. He could afford it. Anyway, I like your theory and always wondered about this one. Then again, there's not really any sign she ever had any money, but whether he was paying her anything or not, he could still be the dad.

I haven't been able to find anyone that has seen his facebook/myspace. I just don't think it could be a couincidence that his interview happens to be missing and he looks dead on Caylee. About those youtube videos..I have heard from three diff. people that when the case first broke, there was hundreds more from that same user. I know we can't use names on here, but the user (Michael D./ also goes by Gabriel) had tons more videos and some had JP, Lee, and Caylee in them. Some were made as early as 2005. That would of course realllllllly help along the rumors that JP is the father or at least prove they all knew each other years ago. People seem to insist that since Casey met AMY this past year, that's when she must have met JP. But apparently within hours half the youtube videos were gone and by the next day the only ones left are the ones you can still see now. Of course, this could be rumor, but I heard the same story from all three people and two of them had the exact same description of one of the videos w Lee. Again, this could all be rumor and it still wouldn't mean JP is the father but I found it very interesting. If someone wants to look at this
    site...
    http://www.vidilife.com/index.cfm?f=...iOwnerID=15040

It has some videos that weren't on youtube..really old ones of JP and Ricardo. It runs through vidilife instead of youtube so I guess that's why they weren't deleted. I didn't get through them all so if anyone finds anything interesting let me know!

Agreed completely. It's been said before....

(quote from Parenthood)

You know, Mrs. Buckman, you need a license to buy a dog, to drive a car - hell, you even need a license to catch a fish. But they'll let any butt-reaming @#$hole be a [parent].
    Well said, cept wrong body crevice.

Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast