1467 users online (224 members and 1243 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

RK is considering legal action against LP

http://www.wesh.com/news/18775504/detail.html

This doesn't surprise me in the least and I also won't be surprised if other victims of LP's 'factual revelations' follow suit at some point!
    Oh what a tangled web we weave,
    when we set out to deceive!

EmMomma is offline Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult
    I like LP, but his dragging RK into this night after night after night has worn on my nerves.
    Maybe this will motivate him to stop accusing RK of some vast conspiracy and think before he accuses people of other things...
    "Lost is not alone..." T. Miller, Founder TES (and MY HERO!!!)

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do. What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of God, I will." -

Edward Everett Hale

OKay folks. This is a topic that is certainly worthy of discussion. But most of you know by now what happens to most LP threads.

If this turns into a name calling, LP bashing petty thread we can't keep it open.

So like him, don't like him, disagree, agree, discuss it! But be constructive in your criticisms.

I am going to leave this locked for just a bit so that everyone has a chance to read this. then I will open it it up.

Thanks everyone for your cooperation.

My first thought is that the reward money and appearance fee streams have dried up.....

LP is learning the hard way that he should not be going on national tv and give his personal opinions as fact...it's biting him place where he saddles up again.
    "The reason that grandparents and grandchildren get along so well is that they have a common enemy." - Sam Levenson

Biting tongue hard.

I have been increasingly disappointed with LP's supposed inside information that consistently turns out to be false. When he slanders people like this, it hurts them and it bothers me that he takes such a cavalier attitude that he would make a comment like "if he wants a legal fight, saddle up." Huh, why so threatening? All this guy did was find Caylee's body. Why should he be demonized?

I can't help but agree with Kronk on this one.
    Justice For Caylee Marie

Quote Originally Posted by secretsquirrel View Post
    Biting tongue hard.

I have been increasingly disappointed with LP's supposed inside information that consistently turns out to be false. When he slanders people like this, it hurts them and it bothers me that he takes such a cavalier attitude that he would make a comment like "if he wants a legal fight, saddle up." Huh, why so threatening? All this guy did was find Caylee's body. Why should he be demonized?
    I so echo your thoughts on this.

Quote Originally Posted by secretsquirrel View Post
    Biting tongue hard.

Nicely done

HMMM this could be why we haven't heard much from LP lately........

What did LP say about about K?

Leonard Padilla was been one of ny favorites. And yes, he is a character. But I believe him to be a godd hearted character, and I believe too he will be the first to apologize when he hears how wrong some of his theoroies have been taken. But his " theories are stated as though they are fact. That is ause for big trouble for him and for those theorized about/against.vvLP should cool it with his theories , unless he begins his theorizationa by saying this is my opinion, my opinion only, and only a theory that I am throwing out there.
    Anything less is asking for some misery for himself and mny innocent people.

I have never been a "fan" of LP though I find him highly entertaining. I do have to credit him with helping to keep this case in the spotlight. Do I approve of some of his "antics"? No. But I also don't think he has been intentionally malicious in any of his statements. I think he takes a bunch of his conspiracy theories.....throws them all out there on different nights.....with the anticipation that one of them will ring true. Much like JB's "spaghetti" on the wall" defense strategy. Problem is.......too many people take what he says at face value.....therein lies the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    Nicely done
    Thanks. I worked hard on that one.

I am glad to hear that... Mr. Padilla needs to be held accountable for things he has said. I spent last evening trying to reconcile things he has said and how it adds up to facts, and it is a headache because he has said so much that is not factual, or presented opinions as facts, feeding into the huge misinformation side of this case. I have a feeling that RK may not be the only one to sue him...

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast