1499 users online (246 members and 1253 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Who was there that night?

Hope I do this right. My first time starting a new thread on this board. The mom of Misty said someone in her family had been at the trailer that night/afternoon dropping off clothes. I haven't heard anything more about that. If this has been discussed, I apologize.

Quote Originally Posted by dunlurken View Post
    Hope I do this right. My first time starting a new thread on this board. The mom of Misty said someone in her family had been at the trailer that night/afternoon dropping off clothes. I haven't heard anything more about that. If this has been discussed, I apologize.
    i believe it was ron's mom.

also, misty said her brother and his kids were there and also an a/c repair man.
    bombshell? B.S.

Quote Originally Posted by catch_22 View Post
    i believe it was ron's mom.

also, misty said her brother and his kids were there and also an a/c repair man.
    I think you're right. So Misty's brother and his kids were there dropping off clothes. I remember the AC repair guy.

Who is Misty's brother and how many kids does he have?

I think you're right. So Misty's brother and his kids were there dropping off clothes. I remember the AC repair guy.

Who is Misty's brother and how many kids does he have?
    Did Misty's brother have a friend or friends with him? I remember something about that.
    Just striving to be average.

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysonmymind View Post
    Did Misty's brother have a friend or friends with him? I remember something about that.
    I'm curious why we haven't heard more about this in the news. This is something that seems to have gone by the wayside while people are chasing their tail in Tennessee.

Originally Misty was asked who stopped by and she said her brother stopped by at 5pm,with his sons and the AC man.Then on NGrace this week RC's Mom said a relative stopped by to drop off clothes.Then it was said the Grandma stopped by and saw Haleigh at 7pm.

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysonmymind View Post
    yeah, i think there were varying reports of that that i've never seen confirmed.

i believe misty's brother has 3 little kids (one a baby maybe), and he lives right around the corner (assuming he is THE brother).

it was supposedly ron's gma that dropped off the clothes and possibly ron's mom in the driveway that drove the gma to ron's house. misty never mentioned them coming over in her tv interviews, though. and first ron's mom said she had relatives over there that night, and then i think she said that she drove gma over there (which would mean she was there, too). to me, it sounds like a suspicious story and she could be trying to provide an alibi for ron and/or misty. or it could be completely true......
    bombshell? B.S.

I'm curious why we haven't heard more about this in the news. This is something that seems to have gone by the wayside while people are chasing their tail in Tennessee.
    Maybe Misty needs a scapegoat?

Quote Originally Posted by winterrose View Post
    Originally Misty was asked who stopped by and she said her brother stopped by at 5pm,with his sons and the AC man.Then on NGrace this week RC's Mom said a relative stopped by to drop off clothes.Then it was said the Grandma stopped by and saw Haleigh at 7pm.
    Thank you. No wonder I'm confused. I thought it was Ron's Mom who said a relative stopped by. Did she mean Misty's brother? Ron's Mom was holding on to Misty like she's her own child. Something is amiss. Misty and Ron knew each other for 5-6 months. Good Lord!

They need to re-group and uncircle the wagons if they want to know what happened to Haleigh.

Quote Originally Posted by catch_22 View Post
    yeah, i think there were varying reports of that that i've never seen confirmed.

i believe misty's brother has 3 little kids (one a baby maybe), and he lives right around the corner (assuming he is THE brother).

it was supposedly ron's gma that dropped off the clothes and possibly ron's mom in the driveway that drove the gma to ron's house. misty never mentioned them coming over in her tv interviews, though. and first ron's mom said she had relatives over there that night, and then i think she said that she drove gma over there (which would mean she was there, too). to me, it sounds like a suspicious story and she could be trying to provide an alibi for ron and/or misty. or it could be completely true......
    I think you guys are getting my drift.

I know I was NOT there, and I saw a few of you online at the time so I know you were NOT there....but other than that....I have no clue.
    If there's hink....there must be stink.

Well, that doesn't help! LOL. I think we need come clarification as to who was there that day. But, that's just me. Cousins seem to be running rampant.

Quote Originally Posted by tehcloser View Post
    I know I was NOT there, and I saw a few of you online at the time so I know you were NOT there....but other than that....I have no clue.
    I was not online but I was not there... I was in Oregon.. LOL!

Would be nice to have a CONFIRMED list of who was in and outta that house on Feb 10th

Ethan Isaac Hansen
    Jan 4th 2002 ~ June 23rd 2007

I miss you Little Man!
    Read about Ethan here

I've heard the same. That her brother was there with his kids. The AC repair man at some point (which I'd love to hear more about like if he took a polygraph etc.) And I believe Granny said she drove by and saw them eating their dinner on the porch and they waved at her. Wasn't that the same night? I know I read that somewhere.

Well, I've been confused about who was at the home that night as well. I did read that "a relative was sent over there to check on the kids", and I've also read "Misty's brother and his kids visited". Was Misty's brother the relative who dropped by to check on the kids?. Was Misty's brother the one who dropped some clothes off? Did the GM actually go in the home that evening or did she just drive by and noticed the kids eating on the porch? I also read that it was the cousin who visited. Did he indeed visit or was he just in town and visited Misty's family and left at the same time that Haleigh disappeared? Did the cousin steal the gun? Did Ron confront him and beat the crap out of him the day before Haleigh disappeared? Was the gun found in a ditch? Was the ditch near where the cousin may or may not have had the crap beaten out of him? Or was the ditch where the gun was found near the mobile home where Haleigh disappeared? Was Misty on a three day drug binge and Ron had just found her and brought her back to the house right at the time that Haleigh disappeared?? I feel like I'm in Twilight Zone on this case. And last question for now: "Is the whole flippin family cousins??????

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast