1243 users online (208 members and 1035 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

MI - Grand Haven, Wht/HispMale 'Jack in the Box' 1288UMMI, burned in trunk, May'02

If anyone is interested, film maker David Schock is breaking up his video "Jack In The Box" into segments and showing them online. It's really interesting, but he needs input (comments) to know if he's on the right track. If you have the time, it would be most appreciated if you would let him know what you think:

http://www.delayedjustice.com/?page_id=10

The link is about a quarter of the way down the page; there is no cost involved.

Thanks!
    Last edited by CarlK90245; 04-07-2013 at 03:23 AM. Reason: add descriptive thread title

Quote Originally Posted by jcv2 View Post
    If anyone is interested, film maker David Schock is breaking up his video "Jack In The Box" into segments and showing them online. It's really interesting, but he needs input (comments) to know if he's on the right track. If you have the time, it would be most appreciated if you would let him know what you think:

The link is about a quarter of the way down the page; there is no cost involved.

Thanks!
    Adding an image...

MI-Jack In The Box

Information at:

Police are looking for new leads.

Holy crap, that looks like a horror movie, the crime scene. The victim's mouth is open like he's screaming, so creepy. Organized crime, maybe.

I'm too chicken to look at the web movie, but is there a doenetwork page for him or any other info. Sorry I can look at some morgue photos but from what it seems I won't be able to sleep at night if i watched the film.

my boyfriend is from the area and told me that there is a lot of undocumented workers around holland, which is not too far from where this body was found. i wonder if this possibility has been considered. how horrific.

Horrific indeed!
    Does anyone have any other links for this case? My googling didn't turn up much, looks like he's not even on the Ottawa/ MI police unidentified/ cold case-pages?

The only other information that I'm aware of is at: http://www.delayedjustice.com/?p=589

Thanks to all who are checking it out.

Fascinating series of videos!

How bad is this video? I am kinda too chicken to watch it?
    BTW, didn't know if I should introduce myself. Is there a place where we stop in and say hi, please be nice to me I am new here?

well they do show up close pictures of the burned body.

wow that was fasinating and really gruesome.

MadeaBecBec is offline "The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate it."

Possible Match

Look at this fella! The way he holds his mouth, well actually everything except for the nose looks like Tew... Not sure, how he would have gotten that far, but stranger things have happened. Could've been picked up by a trucker and given a lift to Michigan, IDK. Plus, I'm not sure about the last seen date, either, doesn't say who reported him missing.
    http://www.nampn.org/cases/tew_dixon.html
    Vital Statistics at Time of Disappearance

Missing Since: April 8, 2002 from Seattle, Washington
    Classification: Endangered Missing Adult
    Date Of Birth: December 24, 1965
    Height: 6'1"
    Weight: 180 lbs.
    Hair Color: Brown
    Eye Color: Brown
    Race: White
    Distinguishing Characteristics: Pierced ears (1" diameter)
    Readng glasses.
    Case Number: 02-185051
    NCIC Number: M-202429910

Details of Disappearance
    Unknown. Dixon was last seen in the vicinity of N 44th St. in Seattle, WA. His white 1975 Ford van was located abandoned on April 15, 2002 in West Salem, OR.

Investigating Agency
    If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
    Seattle Police Department
    (206) 684-5455

I realize the ME estimated the JD at 5'6" to 5'8", but he also stated that it was hard to get that right, because burned bodies muscles and ligaments shrink because of dehydration. So look at the side by side and give me ya'lls
    opinions.
    Attached Images Attached Images

bump. I don't have working speakers so I am unable to listen to the video to add any additional info regarding this UID. Perhaps a member can, and could pm me to update the title.

I don't think there is another thread for this UID, but I'm unsure having so few details in the above posts.

tia

Cubby
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Snufamonbobball is offline But O for the touch of the vanished hand & the sound of the voice that is still.
    The more I get to know some people, the more I like my cats!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast