2009.02.23 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.

panthera

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Good evening everybody! :seeya:

For Nancy's coverage of Haleigh's disappearance only, please. :)

Thanks Panthera!

Watching it now...........

Bombshell tonight ~ can Haleigh's 4 y/o brother identify the person who took Haleigh? Mom's fiance taken in for questioning today. Where is 5 y/o Haleigh?

Haleigh's mother says her son told her Haleigh was taken by a man dressed in all black. Volunteers were out on horseback this weekend searching. Family staying in tents near the home refusing to leave until Haleigh is found. The reward is now $20,000.

Hello, panthera!

Talking about Ronald, Jr. saying a man in black took Haleigh.

Bombshell tonight ~ can Haleigh's 4 y/o brother identify the person who took Haleigh? Mom's fiance taken in for questioning today. Where is 5 y/o Haleigh?

Haleigh's mother says her son told her Haleigh was taken by a man dressed in all black. Volunteers were out on horseback this weekend searching. Family staying in tents near the home refusing to leave until Haleigh is found. The reward is now $20,000.

NG is wrong about the reward. It is now $41,000!

It looks like NG is going to cover the Chandra Levy case first.

I just don't know if I can believe what CS is saying. Did Jr really say man in black took sissy?

Nancy's on another topic now ~ will return to Haleigh.

Talking about junior saying that men in black took his sister.

Back to Haleigh. Ronald Jr. was questioned immediately by LE, won't comment on specifics. Crystal S. says RJr told her a man in black took Haleigh. Everyone remains a suspect and LE will pursue all leads until she is found. Showing video of LE news conferences, tent camp, Crystal S. saying she can't wait to touch Haleigh and hold her in her arms.

Reporter: Ron Jr. only gave description that man dressed in black; no specifics.

An anonymous person put up another $25,000 this afternoon with Crimestoppers making it a total of $41,000!!! Great! :)
No wonder Nancy didn't know it either if it was just this afternoon. :) thanks!

Junior says a man (singular) dressed in black took his sister. T.J. Hart says that junior has been interviewed by a team of people.

Maybe Jr said that to RC and MC the night Haleigh went missing and THAT is why RC is SO adamant about 'I KNOW somebody took my child!" - JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member