Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 201 to 225 of 254

Thread: 2009.02.23 Nancy Grace

  1. #201
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    153
    Quote Originally Posted by Leila View Post
    Well.........tomorrow is Tuesday, Feb. 24th, so we don't have long to wait to confirm if this is truth or fiction.
    That's really the only reason I posted it. Thought it was interesting he gave an exact date. And where exactly would he go to try to sell her...if the theory is right, it doesn't sound like someone who does that type of thing on a regular basis. Far fetched but not as far as some other things I've heard.

  2. #202
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Rochester, New York
    Posts
    28,268
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Dan View Post
    There's something odd around 4:45 the operator asks if it looks like someone tried to enter into your house. After she asks that it sounds like Misty puts her hand over the phone and there is whispering between Misty and Ron that is undecipherable but why would she need to put her hand over the phone and whisper with Ron to answer that question.

    I would have just shouted back "Ron, does it look like someone forced their way in?" But that's just me.

    The thing around 5:08 sounds to me like: "Why the F was it unlocked! It's supposed to be sideways.

    That sounds to me like he thought the door was left unlocked by Misty accidentally.
    Has anyone listened to the phone call to see if they hear what I hear?
    Buttons updated 10-30-2014 Special Looney Tunes Edition



    Made by HD ----->



  3. #203
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    153
    Why did NG say CS passed the LDT when CS said it was sent to Washington? Is something wrong with my tv the people are multi-colored...?

  4. #204
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    South Eastern PA
    Posts
    24
    If Misty wasn't in her pajamas when Ron pulled up that means she was sleeping in her clothes. She did say she was exhausted that night. She was probably so tired she fell asleep without closing up the house for the night. Teenage babysitters usuallly doze off until right before the parent gets home, when they jump up, clean the dishes, pick up the toys, turn off the lights, etc.

    If she didn't dress herself for bed I doubt she dressed Haleigh for bed. Like a lot of 5 yr. olds, Haleigh may have decided she wanted to wear something else, peeled off the pink shirt, tossed it in the pile & put on what she liked without Misty ever knowing.
    “Little strokes fell great oaks.”
    Benjamin Franklin

    .
    free clip art used with permission of:
    ©2000 Denise Van Patten's website collectdolls.about.com

  5. #205
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Rochester, New York
    Posts
    28,268
    Quote Originally Posted by myshell View Post
    That's really the only reason I posted it. Thought it was interesting he gave an exact date. And where exactly would he go to try to sell her...if the theory is right, it doesn't sound like someone who does that type of thing on a regular basis. Far fetched but not as far as some other things I've heard.
    If this guy is right he'll be a millionaire because people will pay anything to get predictions from him. Hey even a blind nut finds a squirrel now and again.
    Buttons updated 10-30-2014 Special Looney Tunes Edition



    Made by HD ----->



  6. #206
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaymus at The Rock View Post
    This is probably a stupid question, but why was the dirty clothes basket next to the back door, (the door that was never used), if the trailer had a washer and dryer ? Wouldn't the basket have been on top of the washer or dryer ?
    Why would you put a basket of dirty clothes on top of the washer or dryer?
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

    A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.



    What I post are my opinions only.

  7. #207
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Penn's woods
    Posts
    17,240
    Quote Originally Posted by myshell View Post
    Did anybody see this on Fox's website:
    http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime...alive-and-well

    Another ‘psychic’ is claiming he knows what happened to Haleigh and that she will be found on Tuesday, Feb. 24.

    Bob Caterino’s blog alleges Misty Croslin, 17, “would sneak out… in the name of fun, and always come home before…” Ronald Cummings, Haleigh’s father, would return home from work. Croslin is Cumming’s live-in girlfriend.
    “Earlier that morning, the seventeen year old has a relative over. He stole something from the home and the small childs [sic] father would discover it missing. They argued and the relative would walk away angry…” writes Bob.

    According to the blog, this relative waited until Cummings was at work and Croslin left the home to abduct Haleigh from her bed for revenge.

    Bob also believes, “The relative is trying to sell the child… The girl will be found and all will get what is coming to them.”

    Okay I'll bite. I wonder who Bob thinks would be in the market for a five year old who has very specific special needs that would require medication for an unknown number of years?

    I understand there are "men" with certain compulsions would want a female child, but that would require them to purchase a child, and then murder that child too. I can't jump on that logic train, doesn't work for me.
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

  8. #208
    Quote Originally Posted by panthera View Post
    And wouldn't that relative he's talking about be Misty's cousin who was just ruled out?
    LOL Yes. He heard everything he just said on the internet, too. Most of it except the added part of the guy trying to sell her is out there. Sheesh! At least he could have been a little more creative.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

    A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.



    What I post are my opinions only.

  9. #209
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaymus at The Rock View Post
    This is probably a stupid question, but why was the dirty clothes basket next to the back door, (the door that was never used), if the trailer had a washer and dryer ? Wouldn't the basket have been on top of the washer or dryer ?
    PROBABLY wouldnt be ontop of anything so the kids can reach the clothes basket to put thier dirty cloths in. is what i'm thinking/.

  10. #210
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    portland, Ore
    Posts
    18,386
    Quote Originally Posted by kikid View Post
    I've heard several different reports of how long he had been working nights. One of them was 5 days (only his fifth night shift) - so perhaps that explains talking about that.

    something like "I've only been on the night shift 5 days and someone breaks in and ..........."

    just a thought
    Hi Kikid, I read somewhere here he had only been working there for 3 weeks. Don't know if that is true or not.

  11. #211
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    821
    Quote Originally Posted by doogiesgirl View Post
    You know you are so right. And I have to give them props for not going on tv and announcing it, putting Jr in possible danger. CS wasn't thinking when she did that.
    CS doesn't think about a lot she says IMO.. if the DR show was a "plee" to be told more, how is talking like that about someone going to make them tell you more?
    Also...
    "Man in Black" took Haileigh, when I think of this.. I think of how I was at a very young age. My mom would tuck me in when I kicked the covers off, in the dark... everyone is a "man in black" IMO.. In the dark to a child .. everyone is in black..

  12. #212
    OT: Penn~ Where did you get that cute lil baby in your siggy? It reminds me of something from my childhood...but I can't pin it down. Thanks!
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

    A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.



    What I post are my opinions only.

  13. #213
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    153
    OMG CS does not sound like she was even at the GR interview. Is her mom behind her pulling a string or what!!! I wish they would interview her w/o her mother.

  14. #214
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Rochester, New York
    Posts
    28,268
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    Okay I'll bite. I wonder who Bob thinks would be in the market for a five year old who has very specific special needs that would require medication for an unknown number of years?

    I understand there are "men" with certain compulsions would want a female child, but that would require them to purchase a child, and then murder that child too. I can't jump on that logic train, doesn't work for me.
    Cynic!
    Buttons updated 10-30-2014 Special Looney Tunes Edition



    Made by HD ----->



  15. #215
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    In left field (where the birds are)
    Posts
    3,746
    Quote Originally Posted by annettef49 View Post
    PROBABLY wouldnt be ontop of anything so the kids can reach the clothes basket to put thier dirty cloths in. is what i'm thinking/.
    Good point. We have one there and one in each clothes closet. But we have big closets and it's been a long time since we've had a resident little one.

  16. #216
    Quote Originally Posted by scandi View Post
    Hi Kikid, I read somewhere here he had only been working there for 3 weeks. Don't know if that is true or not.
    He had only worked on the night shift for 4-5 weeks according to his mother, TN. This would indicate he had worked for the company longer.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

    A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.



    What I post are my opinions only.

  17. #217
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    12,447
    Greta Van Susteran - On the Record: Her reporter on scene says it's confirmed that child protective services has made visits to the home of RC in the past year.

    Greta asked if there's been confirmation about MC and where she was that night. The reporter says that MC is sticking by her story that she was there.

    She went on to say that LE is still checking out stories and there's a lot of conflicting statements.
    My posts are my opinion..........



  18. #218
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Penn's woods
    Posts
    17,240
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Dan View Post
    Cynic!
    Heh.
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

  19. #219
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    14,240
    I thought that it was said that the laundry pile was on the floor right there at the back door. If Haleigh was afraid of the dark, why would she get up late at night alone and go through a dark living room to the kitchen and over to the laundry area just to get a shirt. There's really no telling where her clothes were located in the house. She might not have gone searching in the dark for a different top. Also, about Junior thinking the man all in black was cop, most little boys know what police officers look like and are interested. Junior would have seen a lot of them after Haleigh went missing and you'd think he would have said a "cop" took her instead of a man "all in black".

  20. #220
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    portland, Ore
    Posts
    18,386
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaymus at The Rock View Post
    This is probably a stupid question, but why was the dirty clothes basket next to the back door, (the door that was never used), if the trailer had a washer and dryer ? Wouldn't the basket have been on top of the washer or dryer ?

    Hi, I read you have to walk thru the laundry room to get into the MBr and believe that would be from the kitchen. Think that was from the previous renter.

    The floorplan we saw didn't have a laundry room, but as I remember the MBr was right next to the kitchen. That can't be right if Misty got up, walked to go to the bathroom and saw a light on in the kitchen and then noticed the back door was open. That is unless she was sleeping in one of the other two bedrooms.

    Does anyone know the layout? Here's a KRAM if you do ;}

  21. #221
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the prowl
    Posts
    25,972
    Quote Originally Posted by myshell View Post
    OMG CS does not sound like she was even at the GR interview. Is her mom behind her pulling a string or what!!! I wish they would interview her w/o her mother.
    I noticed that too especially when she was pausing a lot in trying to figure out the answer why her fiance had been taken in for questioning today. Over the weekend with Geraldo she seemed emphatic about Ron telling Chad & Marcus he was 75% sure who took Haleigh. Now she doesn't remember why LE would want to talk with Chad???

    ETA ~ also in Nancy's show wasn't it revealed the person Ron supposedly was 75% sure about was Misty's cousin, JO, who was ruled out?
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo


  22. #222
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Penn's woods
    Posts
    17,240
    I had a question for you sleuthers.

    It was triggered by something on NG and now I've forgotten what made form this question.

    We are on day 13, the mobile home has yet to be released back to the family. It is still considered a crime scene, even though this is an abduction case and not a murder case.

    I don't believe I've ever seen a home held as a crime scene for that long have you?

    That's a long time to process don't you think?
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

  23. #223
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Rochester, New York
    Posts
    28,268
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    I had a question for you sleuthers.

    It was triggered by something on NG and now I've forgotten what made form this question.

    We are on day 13, the mobile home has yet to be released back to the family. It is still considered a crime scene, even though this is an abduction case and not a murder case.

    I don't believe I've ever seen a home held as a crime scene for that long have you?

    That's a long time to process don't you think?
    Very much so. I don't think the Ramsey's house was down for that long. I may be wrong about that though.
    Buttons updated 10-30-2014 Special Looney Tunes Edition



    Made by HD ----->



  24. #224
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by txsvicki View Post
    I thought that it was said that the laundry pile was on the floor right there at the back door. If Haleigh was afraid of the dark, why would she get up late at night alone and go through a dark living room to the kitchen and over to the laundry area just to get a shirt. There's really no telling where her clothes were located in the house. She might not have gone searching in the dark for a different top. Also, about Junior thinking the man all in black was cop, most little boys know what police officers look like and are interested. Junior would have seen a lot of them after Haleigh went missing and you'd think he would have said a "cop" took her instead of a man "all in black".
    Haliegh wouldnt have been afraid to go to the clothes basket because the kitchen light was on, which is right by the door and the basket.and as i have aid before.. i believe the person that took her put the light on so they could see Haliegh come near the door to snatch her.

  25. #225
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Deep in the heart of Dixie
    Posts
    191
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    I have to disagree. He would be very afraid of LE if that were the case and someone would have noticed it by now. He would scream everytime one came near him thinking he was next or someone else close to him. There would be signs if he thought LE had stolen his sister and won't bring her back.

    I think it is more possible bio mom and family are making it up.
    Doesn't Teresa work as a police dispatcher? Around here, everyone including the receptionist is in uniform. I assume he would have been around grandma in her uniform and definitely be able to distinguish between the man in black and LE.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2009.02.20 Nancy Grace
    By panthera in forum Haleigh Cummings
    Replies: 115
    Last Post: 02-21-2009, 10:14 AM
  2. 2009.02.19 - Nancy Grace
    By Shavaun in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 02-20-2009, 08:48 AM
  3. 2009.02.18 Nancy Grace
    By Pattymarie in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 284
    Last Post: 02-19-2009, 07:14 PM
  4. 2009.02.17 Nancy Grace
    By EmMomma in forum Haleigh Cummings
    Replies: 181
    Last Post: 02-18-2009, 02:31 AM
  5. Nancy Grace - Mon., 1/19/2009
    By JustJax in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 334
    Last Post: 01-20-2009, 09:14 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •