Page 10 of 48 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
    The A's are in a fragile state? IOW, Cindy may bring a hammer to the meeting...? The A's did not ever show any fragility during the time when they should have! I saw no tears but a lot of defiance. I heard lies and direct evidence of covering up for kc.

They dragged out the memorial.....never had or paid for a funeral and had Caylee cremated most likely two months ago in secret (stalling to the public)....all done so they would not have to do this deposition or be questioned. They were in and still are in hiding to avoid questions about the lies. Every time Melich would confront CA, she would say, "I am a grieving grandmother" in a tone of martyrdom.

They are still in direct attack mode to protect kc....seriously, can you imagine anyone questioning Cindy?.....that should be a paid event!!

Quote Originally Posted by MAMABEAR View Post
    "Casey Anthony's attorneys argue that Gonzalez has not proved her reputation has been damaged." Got that from here:
    http://www.floridatoday.com/article/...50/1006/news01

I had never heard that JB ever said that and if he did what kind of proof does he want? The threatening calls or the peeps on the street? That she was hauled in by LE? Losing her job? I'm sure her lawyer has e-thang documented.
    (bold above by me)

I guess I'm just being dense here.

I thought the purpose of the suit was to determine whether or not damage had been done, and if it was done by KC.
    "It MUST be true. I saw it on NANCY."

FOR SALE: Knives, set of six, dinner and/or stainless. Move fast on this one, people. Only three of the set left.

I agree about ZG's motives,..debs. I do not approve at all of this abuse of the system and personal financial gain.

Too late though....don't know if the judge can throw this out...don't think so but stranger things have happened. I imagine the judge will put this on the back burner again. I wish he would have heard the original charges against kc but he put that on the burner too....the excuse?...court costs!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LolaMoon08 View Post
    Okay, seriously... I understand that Cindy and George are dealing with the death of Caylee and I know that it has to be extremely hard on them... but, enough is enough.

They really need to start redirecting the anger they have towards all these people who are working on behalf of Casey's many victims towards Casey because it is her fault that they are in this position to begin with.

Had Cindy and George been 100% honest from the moment they tracked Casey down and realized Caylee was "missing" they wouldn't be in the position to have to be deposed in a lawsuit.

Yes, I do think that Casey somehow was able to obtain ZFG's name from the Sawgrass Apt's. If I remember correctly, a young woman who worked in the office at Sawgrass Apt's. originally refused to talk to Law Enforcement. Why?? Was she allowing friends to hang out and have access to personal and private information regarding tenants (past, present and future).

The whole thing is... no one knows if this ZFG was another victim of Casey Anthony's endless lies. Casey is the only one who knows the real truth and we all know that she won't talk... so, the closest thing to Casey is her family. Cindy, George and Lee are privy to a lot of information that may have been talked about in the privacy of their home when Casey was out on bond.

Now, I do understand that they all claim that this is not the ZFG that "kidnapped" Caylee... but, I would love to see Mr. Morgan ask the Anthony's

"Why, if you truely believed that Caylee was kidnapped by "a" Zanaida Fernandez-Gonzales did you never publicly plead for the safe return of your grandchild."

"Did you ever believe that a Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzales existed and is it true that you made comments to the effect that you thought ZFG was actually Jesse or Amy?"

"So, if you thought that this ZFG was in fact Jesse or Amy, why did you continue to go on National Television and claim that ZFG has Caylee Marie?"

"Did you ever see this "script" that ZFG left with Casey to follow?"

"Did Casey mention what was said on that "script?"

Do I think she is going to win a lawsuit?? I have no idea. I just think it is about time someone questions them UNDER OATH about many of their "stories."

I also think LE needs to reinterview the Anthony's because I want to know WHY Cindy said she sent people (assuming Dominic Casey and Jim Hoover) out to where Caylee's remains were found. Bet she wishes she didn't say that now.
    The A's attorney will object to the questions I turned blue. What the Anthony's believed has nothing to do with whether Casey was pointing the finger at this ZG when she made her accusation. The A's can be questioned on what they witnessed, not on what they believed or thought.

Morgan maybe be able to ask the questions in red but I don't think it would be a good idea, unless, of course, the real ZG does have a sister named Samantha who has two children. Casey did not tell the 'nanny in the park' story to the media or to LE. It's likely BC will object to those questions.

What could the A's possibly have done "right from the start" that would have kept Casey from lying to LE? Not called 911?

Have they EVER answered anything straightforward? They don't know what that means!!!! That is what scares them-----Time to tell the truth. Ouch that is gonna hurt!!!! Lee will just play STUPID!!

Because they are scared!! They are afraid of inserting hoof in big mouth!!

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by debs View Post
    They have never met this woman, have never met the fake ZG, have only information from Casey as to what the woman looks like, and have asserted that this woman does not fit the description they have been given. This is a shameless attempt to get money or notoriety and I will not pretend it is anything otherwise.

I'm all for holding people accountable for what they say. However, all I have ever heard the Anthony's (ALL of them!) say is this is not the woman that was described to them. It's ridiculous to pretend that they were the ones who forced this woman into the public eye. She crawled out into that limelight. She was investigated just like so many other people AND WAS CLEARED by LE and they have at every turn made that statement. She will never achieve anything more than that even through the lawsuit except money. The Anthony's have NEVER insinuated that this woman was in any way involved. That will be all she will get in a deposition, as well.

Im not a huge fan of the money sucking Anthony family, but I firmly believe they have no reason to have to be compelled to answer this frivolous lawsuit with anything more than what they have already given, which was from the very first to say "We do not know who this woman is."
    I do not believe this is a frivolous lawsuit.

The $$$ is $1500.00 That will just barely pay the attorney.

I would certainly not want my good name dragged in front of the entire country!

I do not think there is any reason for the a's not to co-operate.

They have damaged their name with all of their **mistruths**.

If they were willing to up north to assist in finding little Hailegh they are certainly capable of doing a simple deposition.

But there is a saying...when you practice to decieve....ect. Can't remember it all...but you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Jolynna View Post
    ZG's lawyer has the right to subpoena and depose anyone with knowledge of any contested event.

My lawyer has deposed people for suits filed by me. I've been deposed.

If you just tell what you know truthfully, it isn't harrassment.

IMO
    Yeah, but, I bet your attorney told you to just answer the question, as briefly as possible. Don't elaborate. If I were CA's attorney I would be freaking at the idea of her being deposed. It is under oath. And that woman has never seemed capable of just answering what is asked and not going on.

All kinds of hugs!

ROSIE

"Casey Anthony's attorneys argue that Gonzalez has not proved her reputation has been damaged." Got that from here:
    http://www.floridatoday.com/article/...50/1006/news01

I had never heard that JB ever said that and if he did what kind of proof does he want? The threatening calls or the peeps on the street? That she was hauled in by LE? Losing her job? I'm sure her lawyer has e-thang documented.

Of course she hasn't. She hasn't had her day in court yet.

All kinds of hugs!

ROSIE

POOT---------------WHO THREW IN THE MONKEY WRENCH? Hope the Ants get hit in the head with it.
    This a a snip from the article posted...

To be granted punitive damages, Gonzalez has to prove Casey Anthony's actions were so "willful, wanton or reckless" that she deserves to be punished financially.

As for collecting money from someone in jail, homeowner's policies often contain liability coverage for residents of the home. If punitive damages were granted, Gonzalez's attorneys could begin to explore Casey Anthony's financial status, including, perhaps, how she may be paying her attorney fees or any entertainment deals that may have been reached

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Now we know...what can happen to JB and the a's

Quote Originally Posted by lacey clementine View Post
    I suspect you are correct. But he is an attorney, not a mental health professional or an M.D. I suppose George might have a valid excuse, err reason, to not give a deposition at this time but I don't recall Cindy breaking down. Sorry if this has all been discussed, I haven't read the entire thread.
    If George is that fragile why is he running around helping Haleigh's father, etc. Doesn't appear to fragile for doing what he wants to do.

All kinds of hugs!

ROSIE

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    From that article:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- An attorney for Casey Anthony's parents has filed a motion to prevent them from giving depositions in the Zenaida Gonzalez civil suit.
    The lawyer for George and Cindy Anthony said in the motion Tuesday that forcing them to give depositions in the suit is nothing more than an attempt to annoy and embarrass them.
    ~~~~~~

I agree with this. Casey is the defendant in this suit, not the A's. Casey is the one who gave ZG's name to LE. There is nothing the A's can say that will help either side. If they say Casey has mentioned the name in the past, it doesn't prove that she was talking about this particular ZG or that she didn't make the whole thing up. If they say they never met ZG, what does that prove? Certainly not that this is the ZG Casey accused. I believe this is nothing but harassment of the A's and it's totally unnecessary.
    Au contraire....the a's have said on National cable News about Z kidnapping the baby Caylee.

I just wonder how the Judge will feel about BC filing a motion such as this one, at the eleventh hour ?

From the Orlando Sentinel,

Conway said George and Cindy Anthony have been under emotional stress since Caylee's death and their daughter's arrest, and have sought counseling.

"They should not be subjected to additional publication of personal information while they are still grieving deeply," he wrote.

Conway pointed out that the information sought by Fernandez-Gonzalez's attorneys from the Morgan & Morgan law firm can be obtained through written questions. Another option is to delay the interview until after a May hearing on whether the case will be dismissed.

This request was filed the same day Fernandez-Gonzalez asked the court to allow her more than $15,000 in punitive damages.

According to a motion filed by her attorney, Keith Mitnik, she deserves the money for damage to her reputation, loss of her job, public humiliation and severe emotional distress since Anthony talked about a nanny with her name kidnapping her child.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,2219022.story

Quote Originally Posted by elementary View Post
    I suppose this is why the counter suit is there- because the perp's lawyer wants to prove that the suit is frivolous. Isn't this the point of the counter-suit? If it is, then clearly people have to be deposed to determine whether it is frivolous or not! The A depos would not be happening without this counter- suit.

Why are we arguing about whether the As should be deposed or ZFG's case is worthy or frivolous, when isn't that the point of what's happening- to be determined by a judge? How can the wheels of justice work if these things are not set into motion??? All anyone should do at this point is to get the wheels rolling, do what they are required by law to do, and wait for the outcome, the decision by the judge!

Why can't the As be held accountable to contribute for a change and just answer the questions and let the judge decide the worthiness of the claims?

Page 10 of 48 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast