Page 14 of 48 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast
    Whoo hoo! Can anyone post a like to a site that will be streaming it?

Hmm, CA will begin her deposition by saying "I have been fighting this cold and I just HOPE I can get thru this..."

Then she can repeat what she said on the stand at kc's bond hearing "Well, I think there was a Zanny in the beginning, but later on Zanny was whoever was watching Caylee at the time..."

UGH! That woman makes me want to bash my head against the wall!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by barrysgirl View Post
    sorry if this has been covered, i cant find the answer.

casey says this isnt THE zanny. but when she told the cops about her, didnt she say she had kids and actually gave the names of this zenaida's children, two of them anyway. i thought i remembered us talking about how she must have gotten that info off the card at sawgrass because those were the 2 kids listed but she actually had others. i thought thats why many of us thought she was talking about this zanny.

or am i not remembering right?
    KC told LE her zanny didn't have kids. LE asked if she "couldn't have kids..." KC said they never discussed that.

KC told LE and CA that her zanny had 2 roommates.

This has been tossed around a lot and there might be something on the "mythbusters" thread. I'll try to find the posts that discussed this and edit to post them. Hope this helps with your questions.

Try here (post #884 and forward):

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...en#post3284038
    Last edited by nyvictoria; 02-25-2009 at 01:20 PM. Reason: added link

Quote Originally Posted by Paintr View Post
    I guess I am missing something here. Why would answering questions in a deposition be embarassing? humiliating? oppressive? I could see it being inconvenient to dress, drive there, park, find the correct room, ect. But why those other things? Why would the A's be embarrassed or humiliated? They are doing what the law requires and are showing up to answer questions truthfully in a sworn deposition. And they may say whatever they chose to so how is that oppressive?
    My question exactly. Oppressive????? Say what? Telling the media and talk show hosts that there is a ZFG is okay, but telling an attorney if there is one or not is "oppressive"?

Oooookay.

I would think it would be pretty embarassing to have to admit that you pretended to to the whole nation that you believed lies told to you by your daughter who you know to be a pathological lier.

Quote Originally Posted by nyvictoria View Post
    KC told LE her zanny didn't have kids. LE asked if she "couldn't have kids..." KC said they never discussed that.

KC told LE and CA that her zanny had 2 roommates.

This has been tossed around a lot and there might be something on the "mythbusters" thread. I'll try to find the posts that discussed this and edit to post them. Hope this helps with your questions.

Try here (post #884 and forward):

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...en#post3284038
    thanks so much vic!!

I'm not familiar with the concept that you shouldn't be able to take a deposition in a civil case if you can ask the same things by interrogatory. Is that some quirk of Florida law or just something BC hopes is true? I think it just stems from the court's weird split decision in regard to Casey, not totally staying discovery but not allowing a deposition because of self-incrimination concerns for a criminal defendant.

It seems the A's and their lovely daughter could stop the madness easily, though. They could just clearly and unequivocally state under oath that this Orlando ZG, with all her uncanny "coincidental" issues and similarities to the elusive nanny accused by the A's, who will likely be reaccused at trial, is ABSOLUTELY NOT the person ever referred to and they KNOW she is an innocent bystander. GA and CA and LA need to be questioned so that they can just admit that they have absolutely NO firsthand knowledge of the existence of any ZG, and certainly not this one. Despite her alleged years of association with Casey, they never saw her, spoke to her, met her, saw a message from her, knew her phone number or where she lived. They could do their spiels (like CA did with LE in that lengthy interview) in which they pass on all the garbage Casey has told them about the existence and identity of a Nanny Zanny. Cindy could throw in the alleged statements made by little Caylee about Zanny (yeah, right) and maybe her secret info about the phone call from Zanny on July 15 and the records thereof, which are in her possession, right? I saw her claim on TV that she has. I'd stop saving them for a rainy day and bring them out now, if it was me. Why would the A's not want to do this???

Since KC has already said that this woman is not the ZFG she spoke of, why is this lawsuit being continued. Is this woman's name actually Zenaida FERNANDEZ-Gonzalez? I think I read it is not.

What possibly can be learned from the Anthonys to further her claims of damages, if she has already been cleared by the person who first uttered the similar name. And should similarities be fodder for capricious lawsuits? IMO, this is nothing less than harassment of a family who has suffere an unspeakable tragedy and more probably rises to extortion from their HO insurance company.

The A's are not defendant's, but non-party fact witnesses who were served with subpoenas to get their testimony. They will not be liable and their HO insurance will not cover their adult daughter's intentional torts, IMO. They have willingly talked a number of times about people they think are involved in this case, so what's one more? As to whether the suit is legally viable, no lawyer has yet briefed the legal issues on defamation or argued them to the court. It isn't a matter of Casey merely stating now that this isn't the one. From what we've heard reported and attributed to her civil lawyers, she isn't actually going to be willing to do that under oath in this case, but will instead plead the fifth. So we won't even have that to rely on. I leave it to the court to decide the merits.

Quote Originally Posted by Formynextnovel View Post
    I would think it would be pretty embarassing to have to admit that you pretended to to the whole nation that you believed lies told to you by your daughter who you know to be a pathological lier.
    No more embarrassing than all their other displays on national TV! IMHO they've become nothing more but publicity hounds. All at the expense of the memory of poor little Caylee! Shame on them!

and, welcome from one newbie to another

Quote Originally Posted by PaulaF513 View Post
    Since KC has already said that this woman is not the ZFG she spoke of, why is this lawsuit being continued. Is this woman's name actually Zenaida FERNANDEZ-Gonzalez? I think I read it is not.
    respectfully snipped w/ bold by me

It is KC, via JB, who is continuing this drama with her counter-suit.

Quote Originally Posted by MD MOMMY View Post
    I think the thing to think about is this..what is the big deal? Seriously if they have nothing to hide and know nothing concerning ZG then why not just suck it up and be deposed? IMO it's another control thing..fight the system when it's something you don't WANT to do.

BOLD BY ME
    YUP! I'm ready for all this talk--talk--talk to stop. Git your butt up on that stand and "TALK. This time just answer the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by nyvictoria View Post
    respectfully snipped w/ bold by me

It is KC, via JB, who is continuing this drama with her counter-suit.
    Why did JB file the countersuit ?

Quote Originally Posted by PaulaF513 View Post

What possibly can be learned from the Anthonys to further her claims of damages, if she has already been cleared by the person who first uttered the similar name. And should similarities be fodder for capricious lawsuits? IMO, this is nothing less than harassment of a family who has suffere an unspeakable tragedy and more probably rises to extortion from their HO insurance company.
    According to court documents, her name IS Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzales.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaymus at The Rock View Post
    Why did JB file the countersuit ?
    Basically states it was harassment...link to details here:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...es#post2954526

Page 14 of 48 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast