Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Results 326 to 350 of 718

Thread: Morgan to Depose George, Cindy & Lee

  1. #326
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    SF Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    18,988

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by mydailyopinions View Post
    Well, the Anthony's have dodged another appearance.
    I imagine the next problem will be the next document dump and it's contents..their emotional distress is not going to get any better anytime soon..JMHO
    But... they can't get out of them altogether with written interrogartories.
    Please help locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff and bring them home.



  2. #327
    diz39's Avatar
    diz39 is offline This piggy went "Weeeee!" all the way home!
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Happyland
    Posts
    577
    Quote Originally Posted by mydailyopinions View Post
    well, the anthony's have dodged another appearance.
    I imagine the next problem will be the next document dump and it's contents..their emotional distress is not going to get any better anytime soon..jmho

    ita!!!!
    Diz
    Why is it that I feel the need to keep my tin foil beanie on at all times these days? Am I the crazy one? Or the normal one?

  3. #328
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    282
    Quote Originally Posted by reeseeva View Post


    I choked on that one! CA having anxiety with public speaking
    I don't believe that. Did you see her singing at the Memorial? She loves being the center of attention.

  4. #329
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    central Vale of Humility
    Posts
    1,240
    Quote Originally Posted by What'sThatClue View Post
    Depos suspended until abacus brief in 20 days
    Someone should give me a cookie for letting this straight line go by.
    "It MUST be true. I saw it on NANCY."
    ____________________

    FOR SALE: Knives, set of six, dinner and/or stainless. Move fast on this one, people. Only three of the set left.

  5. #330
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    SF Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    18,988

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by fortytwo View Post
    Someone should give me a cookie for letting this straight line go by.
    Want a Girl Scout Cookie? I have tons sitting in my living room at the moment.
    Please help locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff and bring them home.



  6. #331
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    central Vale of Humility
    Posts
    1,240
    Quote Originally Posted by BeanE View Post
    20 days for media to provide briefs presenting their right to be at the depos in light of the fact that the depos (not sure of this part: ) won't necessarily become public record.

    20 days for BC to provide psych statements for Cindy and George.
    (bold above by me)

    That's what I heard.
    "It MUST be true. I saw it on NANCY."
    ____________________

    FOR SALE: Knives, set of six, dinner and/or stainless. Move fast on this one, people. Only three of the set left.

  7. #332
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    In the Woods In Georgia
    Posts
    5,518
    I am guessing that Lee will take his deposition on Friday and the media will be there correct?
    Least we have that this week to cure our "no newsworthy week"
    Justice For Caylee Marie

  8. #333
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,632
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Siamese View Post
    I don't believe that. Did you see her singing at the Memorial? She loves being the center of attention.
    Yes, the Judge was polite, but a little strange? Saying we will move mountains to help you, ....Mountains, yes, Cindy A. NO!!??

    This was an extremely weird Hearing!


    "There are two kinds of fools: those who can't change their opinions, and those who won't" ..... Josh Billings

  9. #334
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    492
    Depositions delayed 20 days by judge.

    I am so irritated. And glad he is not in charge of KC's trial.


    If it was an accident,why the duct tape?

  10. #335
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    5,545
    I give up. These people just keep getting all this special treatment. "IMO" most would of had to take that depo. I had to take one last year, and I was scared to death. I fear court rooms, judges and lawyers. This is why I have little faith in the justice system. I have not seen many victim's ever get justice.

  11. #336
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    2,414
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteangora View Post
    Brad Conway stooped to an all time low today.
    Morgan: Cindy has not attempted suicide
    Conway: Cindy has not attempted suicide "yet".
    Judge: That was highly inappropriate
    Wow - I missed that.

    So what, that trick is left for when there it tough going to come. Thanks BC for warning us.






    All kinds of hugs!

    ROSIE



  12. #337
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    State of Disbelief. SC
    Posts
    12,161
    Dang! I missed it! My 3 yo stepped on a yellow jacket

    I'm reading backwards and what I understand is that the judge has given BC 20 days to produce doctor's records on why they can't be deposed?

    Also, how did BC do in court? Better, worse or the same as Jose?

    Did Morgan make any point about Lee being deposed even though he has "extra special grief" as well?
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

  13. #338
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    In left field (where the birds are)
    Posts
    3,746
    Did BC say, early in the hearing, that he tried but couldn't get medical records because the doctors involved didn't want their names, addresses and phone numbers publicized ? The video and/or audio kept going out - but I thought I remember him discussing that fact.

  14. #339
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteangora View Post
    Brad Conway stooped to an all time low today.
    Morgan: Cindy has not attempted suicide
    Conway: Cindy has not attempted suicide "yet".
    Judge: That was highly inappropriate
    Oh my goodness!!!

  15. #340
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    North
    Posts
    5,491
    I wonder if BC is trying to accomplish two things

    #1 avoid these depositions

    #2 establish in a court of law that G & C are emotionally unable to testify at trial. If DC produces a Dr testimony within the 20 days and the judge allowes the A's not to appear, it will then be an 'established fact' that they are unable to testify.
    JMO



    RIP Travis Alexander

  16. #341
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    central Vale of Humility
    Posts
    1,240
    Quote Originally Posted by LinasK View Post
    Want a Girl Scout Cookie? I have tons sitting in my living room at the moment.
    Sure. They never sell at our apt. complex.
    "It MUST be true. I saw it on NANCY."
    ____________________

    FOR SALE: Knives, set of six, dinner and/or stainless. Move fast on this one, people. Only three of the set left.

  17. #342
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    State of Disbelief. SC
    Posts
    12,161
    Quote Originally Posted by LinasK View Post
    Want a Girl Scout Cookie? I have tons sitting in my living room at the moment.

    Yummmm, I'll take 2 boxes of Tag-alongs, 1 for me and 1 for..........well, me
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

  18. #343
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    In the Woods In Georgia
    Posts
    5,518
    Quote Originally Posted by Paintr View Post
    I wonder if BC is trying to accomplish two things

    #1 avoid these depositions

    #2 establish in a court of law that G & C are emotionally unable to testify at trial. If DC produces a Dr testimony within the 20 days and the judge allowes the A's not to appear, it will then be an 'established fact' that they are unable to testify.
    If that is the case, I hope they continue to screw up, like George going on Geraldo, and heading down to Satsuma with the Haleigh case. I am sure the prosecution will have a field day with the things they do seem emotionally able to do.
    Justice For Caylee Marie

  19. #344
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    San Francisco, Penninsula
    Posts
    17,667
    No papers to prove his case but wins anyway...makes me sick.
    I have to say I expected it. This judge is WAY to lenient.....saw that from the beginning. No wonder the Anthonys are so arrogant, they always get what they want. Cindy has never been told "NO" either....just like her daughter.

    Give um some meds and send them to the office for the deposotion...what is so stressful in identifying a person who has nothing to do with the case? What a sham!

    OT: What has happened to our buttons and smileys? no quotes, no Bold, italics, smileys have left the room?

  20. #345
    Maybe Morgan & Co. should've come into court with videos of GA on Geraldo discussing Haleigh. And GA and CA at the Haleigh site speaking for the cameras.

  21. #346
    Well. I think Mr. Morgan shot himself in the foot by touting this as a media event, in the media. He validly subpoenaed the A's in a timely fashion and his client was entitled for this to go forward. BC got one compassionate postponement before, apparently by agreement. He showed up today with nothing to support his assertions or his last-minute attempt to delay, and yet he got it. This judge seems really mild mannered, but he doesn't seem like much of a real courageous decider. Am I wrong that GA has recently appeared on national television in an interview context, and also giving presser sort of statements to the media at the home of Haleigh?

    The good news for Morgan/ZG, the court surely can't dismiss the case while denying them any chance for discovery. Anyway, another reason why lawyers should go in the office and work and get prepared instead of discussing their client's cases in the media at every possible chance.

  22. #347
    Quote Originally Posted by mydailyopinions View Post
    If that is the case, I hope they continue to screw up, like George going on Geraldo, and heading down to Satsuma with the Haleigh case. I am sure the prosecution will have a field day with the things they do seem emotionally able to do.
    uh oh. Now I know how Lin feels.

  23. #348
    elle1919 is offline Blowing out another's candle will not make yours shine brighter!!
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    deep in the countryside of northern Alabama
    Posts
    5,363
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovejac View Post
    Yummmm, I'll take 2 boxes of Tag-alongs, 1 for me and 1 for..........well, me
    your so silly....and so funny....lol..sorry about the yellow jacket I am allergic to those.

  24. #349
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    central Vale of Humility
    Posts
    1,240
    Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    No papers to prove his case but wins anyway...makes me sick.
    I have to say I expected it. This judge is WAY to lenient.....saw that from the beginning. No wonder the Anthonys are so arrogant, they always get what they want. Cindy has never been told "NO" either....just like her daughter.

    Give um some meds and send them to the office for the deposotion...what is so stressful in identifying a person who has nothing to do with the case? What a sham!

    OT: What has happened to our buttons and smileys? no quotes, no Bold, italics, smileys have left the room?
    Mine are still here.
    "It MUST be true. I saw it on NANCY."
    ____________________

    FOR SALE: Knives, set of six, dinner and/or stainless. Move fast on this one, people. Only three of the set left.

  25. #350
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    In the Woods In Georgia
    Posts
    5,518
    Quote Originally Posted by jennyb View Post
    uh oh. Now I know how Lin feels.
    I apologize if that seems offensive, but George's testimony is needed in this case. I still think they can do it without it, however it is needed strongly. Too, I feel for both of them, but want justice for Caylee more than not wanting them feeling uncomfortable for a few hours.
    Justice For Caylee Marie

Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. John Morgan to depose Casey
    By JaJo in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 470
    Last Post: 02-24-2009, 12:55 AM
  2. John Morgan to depose Cindy A and George A on Monday, 12/22/08
    By Chezhire in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 12-23-2008, 01:12 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •