Page 24 of 48 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 718
  1. #346
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,158
    Well. I think Mr. Morgan shot himself in the foot by touting this as a media event, in the media. He validly subpoenaed the A's in a timely fashion and his client was entitled for this to go forward. BC got one compassionate postponement before, apparently by agreement. He showed up today with nothing to support his assertions or his last-minute attempt to delay, and yet he got it. This judge seems really mild mannered, but he doesn't seem like much of a real courageous decider. Am I wrong that GA has recently appeared on national television in an interview context, and also giving presser sort of statements to the media at the home of Haleigh?

    The good news for Morgan/ZG, the court surely can't dismiss the case while denying them any chance for discovery. Anyway, another reason why lawyers should go in the office and work and get prepared instead of discussing their client's cases in the media at every possible chance.


  2. #347
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,807
    Quote Originally Posted by mydailyopinions View Post
    If that is the case, I hope they continue to screw up, like George going on Geraldo, and heading down to Satsuma with the Haleigh case. I am sure the prosecution will have a field day with the things they do seem emotionally able to do.
    uh oh. Now I know how Lin feels.


  3. #348
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    deep in the countryside of northern Alabama
    Posts
    5,356
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovejac View Post
    Yummmm, I'll take 2 boxes of Tag-alongs, 1 for me and 1 for..........well, me
    your so silly....and so funny....lol..sorry about the yellow jacket I am allergic to those.


  4. #349
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    central Vale of Humility
    Posts
    1,285
    Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    No papers to prove his case but wins anyway...makes me sick.
    I have to say I expected it. This judge is WAY to lenient.....saw that from the beginning. No wonder the Anthonys are so arrogant, they always get what they want. Cindy has never been told "NO" either....just like her daughter.

    Give um some meds and send them to the office for the deposotion...what is so stressful in identifying a person who has nothing to do with the case? What a sham!

    OT: What has happened to our buttons and smileys? no quotes, no Bold, italics, smileys have left the room?
    Mine are still here.
    "It MUST be true. I saw it on NANCY."
    ____________________

    FOR SALE: Knives, set of six, dinner and/or stainless. Move fast on this one, people. Only three of the set left.


  5. #350
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    In the Woods In Georgia
    Posts
    5,481
    Quote Originally Posted by jennyb View Post
    uh oh. Now I know how Lin feels.
    I apologize if that seems offensive, but George's testimony is needed in this case. I still think they can do it without it, however it is needed strongly. Too, I feel for both of them, but want justice for Caylee more than not wanting them feeling uncomfortable for a few hours.
    Justice For Caylee Marie


  6. #351
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,762
    I didn't get the impression that the judge was overly concerned about the A's emotional status. He seemed, IMO, to base his decision more on the media attention. I think he's have ruled the same way even if the A's health wasn't an issue.


  7. #352
    I for one am getting tired of the "abundance of caution" on behalf of KC and her parents. It appears to me that they're welfare is getting more "kid-glove" treatment than ZG's right to a "clear name". KC created this whole situation by using ZG's name and placing her at the "scene". KC is responsible for her parents emotional state- NOT THIS deposition. George and Cindy were perfectly competent in promoting the Zanny Nanny plot line, but NOW they clam up?!
    As I see it, the A's and their behaviour are responsible for their own predicament and to a large degree, the media involvement. NOT ZG's LAWSUIT OR JM. Where are ZG's rights and consideration for her current situation?? Imagine if it was one of us in ZG's seat....


  8. #353
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    San Francisco, Penninsula
    Posts
    17,541
    Well, any lawyer can buy a Doctor to put that in print for the judge and he knows it....Workmank Comp Drs do it all the time..Strickland should have grown some you know what and stood his ground....absolutely ridiculous! Does the opposing side get the opportunity to psych test the deposing witnesses also?....doubt it! What is so frightening for the fragile Anthonys?

    I am disgusted and don't have a smiley to prove it....uck!


  9. #354
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,807
    Quote Originally Posted by mydailyopinions View Post
    I apologize if that seems offensive, but George's testimony is needed in this case. I still think they can do it without it, however it is needed strongly. Too, I feel for both of them, but want justice for Caylee more than not wanting them feeling uncomfortable for a few hours.
    No no, that's a joke with lin and I. You beat me on the same thought!


  10. #355
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,623
    Quote Originally Posted by mydailyopinions View Post
    If that is the case, I hope they continue to screw up, like George going on Geraldo, and heading down to Satsuma with the Haleigh case. I am sure the prosecution will have a field day with the things they do seem emotionally able to do.
    EXACTLY, I kept waiting for the Attorney to bring that in....Why didn't he cite how many times in the last 2 weeks they have thrust themselves in front of the cameras..............No anxiety there??


    "There are two kinds of fools: those who can't change their opinions, and those who won't" ..... Josh Billings


  11. #356
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    253
    Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    Well, any lawyer can buy a Doctor to put that in print for the judge and he knows it....Workmand Comp Drs do it all the time..Strickland should have grown some you know what and stood his ground....absolutely ridiculous! Does the opposing side get the opportunity to test the witnesses also?....doubt it! What is so frightening for the fragile Anthonys?

    I am disgusted and don't have a smiley to prove it....uck!

    Just to clarify Whisperer, it was Judge Rodriguez and not Strickland.


  12. #357
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    SF Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    21,436

    Unhappy

    Quote Originally Posted by amethyst221 View Post
    Well. I think Mr. Morgan shot himself in the foot by touting this as a media event, in the media. He validly subpoenaed the A's in a timely fashion and his client was entitled for this to go forward. BC got one compassionate postponement before, apparently by agreement. He showed up today with nothing to support his assertions or his last-minute attempt to delay, and yet he got it. This judge seems really mild mannered, but he doesn't seem like much of a real courageous decider. Am I wrong that GA has recently appeared on national television in an interview context, and also giving presser sort of statements to the media at the home of Haleigh?

    The good news for Morgan/ZG, the court surely can't dismiss the case while denying them any chance for discovery. Anyway, another reason why lawyers should go in the office and work and get prepared instead of discussing their client's cases in the media at every possible chance.
    Yeah, this judge reminded me of the one in the Anna Nicole burial mess...
    Please help locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff and bring them home.

    Jodi, hot enough for you yet in Perryville, the only place you'll see 'till you die?? You got your wish to live in the Phoenix area for the rest of your life.
    Travis Alexander was the victim of Domestic Violence.

    JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie



  13. #358
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,627
    Quote Originally Posted by amethyst221 View Post
    Well. I think Mr. Morgan shot himself in the foot by touting this as a media event, in the media. He validly subpoenaed the A's in a timely fashion and his client was entitled for this to go forward. BC got one compassionate postponement before, apparently by agreement. He showed up today with nothing to support his assertions or his last-minute attempt to delay, and yet he got it. This judge seems really mild mannered, but he doesn't seem like much of a real courageous decider. Am I wrong that GA has recently appeared on national television in an interview context, and also giving presser sort of statements to the media at the home of Haleigh?

    The good news for Morgan/ZG, the court surely can't dismiss the case while denying them any chance for discovery. Anyway, another reason why lawyers should go in the office and work and get prepared instead of discussing their client's cases in the media at every possible chance.
    IMO BC was worse then Mr Morgan. What I find amazing is the judge complaints BC on his work for his client yet he didnt have the paper work. That usely is a smack down by the judge not praise. This whole case is just wacky beyond believe.
    "Please note - this is a message board, not a blog. Thank you"... Sincerely, Tricia Griffith and the Websleuths Family


  14. #359
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    State of Disbelief. SC
    Posts
    12,087
    Quote Originally Posted by elle1919 View Post
    your so silly....and so funny....lol..sorry about the yellow jacket I am allergic to those.
    He's not, thank God, but boy did his foot swell! It's better now.

    I'm having a problem with these attn coming to court unprepared and then being given special treatment! Did ZFG's lawyer bring up george and cindy's recent media outing??
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.


  15. #360
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    In the Woods In Georgia
    Posts
    5,481
    Quote Originally Posted by LinasK View Post
    Yeah, this judge reminded me of the one in the Anna Nicole burial mess...
    OH Gosh...Could you imagine if he were the judge in any of this?
    I'd be mailing him a box of tissues a week..lol
    Justice For Caylee Marie


Page 24 of 48 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. John Morgan to depose Casey
    By JaJo in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 470
    Last Post: 02-24-2009, 12:55 AM
  2. John Morgan to depose Cindy A and George A on Monday, 12/22/08
    By Chezhire in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 12-23-2008, 01:12 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •