Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1920212223242526272829

Thread: Morgan to Depose George, Cindy & Lee

Quote Originally Posted by bogeygal View Post
    I owe you a coke BeanE! We posted at the same time!
    Make it a double - I think I might need it for this deposition!!!

WELL, he is still. LOL Maybe it's just him.

He sure is finding this whole thing amusing....and, to this day, believes everything his sister tells him. spit
    IMO

Bull, thats all we git? WAAAAAAAAAAA

Aside from the laughing while giving depo:

Never heard of ZFG.

Never knew if KC had a job.

Didn't know if she had money to pay babysitters, friends.

Believes everything his sister tells him.

Quote Originally Posted by Amster View Post
    He sure is finding this whole thing amusing....and, to this day, believes everything his sister tells him. spit
    That same frequent inappropriate laugh. I thought perhaps earlier on it was the shock of what had happened, but at this point, it looks like a habit or something.

Quote Originally Posted by MAMABEAR View Post
    OK. Whew. I just found this:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,6465018.story
    But Lee Anthony didn't answer all the questions, so Morgan said he will ask a judge to compel him to respond. The nature of the questions he would not answer won't be known until later today, when a transcript of today's deposition should be available. The questioning also was videotaped.
    If he refused to answer questions, or was instructed not to do so by his lawyer, it should be on privilege grounds, to be proper. In a deposition, you can object on the record for lack of relevancy, but you have to answer anyway.

What little we were shown reinforces , once again, how much I dislike Lee Anthony.
    IMO

As expected, he pretty much has no first hand knowledge of many things, but he can't have forgotten what his sister or mom or dad told him to be the case. Oh, well. Pretty clear he's a laugher under stress.

kageykaren is offline Lindsey Love, Universal Child your are the star & wondeful you are!
    If LA is speaking truths then no one in that family new who was babysitting Caylee after KC's girlfriend and the G family. Why was there no concern for Caylees's babysitter background checks if family and friends were not watching her? So LA is stating still KC may have a friend with that name. What does he know about his sister to believe this story when it was his first time hearing about zG? I think I know!

Quote Originally Posted by Searchfortruth View Post
    Just Lee's answer that he believes everything his sister says, tells me that he is not willing to give honest answers to these attorneys, or anyone as far as that goes.
    Exactly! I was impressed that LA did this and seemed to answer factually about Zanny and ZFG -- but -- his statement that "to this day he believes everything his sister tells him" threw me.

I understand the he loves his sister and love is blind but . . . how does he reconcile everything?

He knows his sister lies about a LOT of trivial stuff, I think he has admitted as much as has all KC's friends -- so it clouds his own statement and judgement when he makes it an absolute, that he believes everything.

Denial? Conflicted? Or did KC spill the beans to LA?
    Last edited by cyberborg; 02-27-2009 at 04:43 PM. Reason: ETA spill the beans
    Disclaimer: All posts are my own humble opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.

Justice for Caylee

TigerBalm is offline Pray for all the missing and innocent people whose lives were taken too soon!
    Lee Anthony Deposed In Zenaida Defamation Lawsuit

The deposition hearing for Lee Anthony in the defamation lawsuit filed by Zenaida Gonzalez against Casey is now over.

Read the depositions

http://www.cfnews13.com/Default.aspx
    JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS!!!
    MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio
    Jury selection to begin on September 8 #JodiArias

He knew KC didn't have a job.....but, by saying he believes everything she tells him....it gets him off the hook of being a liar.
    IMO

Quote Originally Posted by kageykaren View Post
    If LA is speaking truths then no one in that family new who was babysitting Caylee after KC's girlfriend and the G family. Why was there no concern for Caylees's babysitter background checks if family and friends were not watching her? So LA is stating still KC may have a friend with that name. What does he know about his sister to believe this story when it was his first time hearing about zG? I think I know!
    Share what you "think you know" pretty please.

Now that Lee's depo is over, I'm so not looking forward to CA and GA being deposed. IMO it'll just be more of the same. BEE-ESS

Quote Originally Posted by shgrbkr View Post
    Now that Lee's depo is over, I'm so not looking forward to CA and GA being deposed. IMO it'll just be more of the same. BEE-ESS
    CA and GA get a preview of the questions from LA going first, although I'd think JM would drill into CA more being the Mother of KC and having stated the same public claim on Zanny the Nanny. They will be well prepared and scripted.
    Disclaimer: All posts are my own humble opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.

Justice for Caylee

Quote Originally Posted by bogeygal View Post
    Aside from the laughing while giving depo:

Never heard of ZFG.

Never knew if KC had a job.

Didn't know if she had money to pay babysitters, friends.

Believes everything his sister tells him.

So if Lee is eventually charged with a crime related to the murder and coverup, he will go with the IJS defense ?

Let's move the conversation about Lee's Deposition here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80578

I am going to close this thread JUST for a little bit so everyone moves to the thread listed above. :blowkiss"

PLEASE bring your links over as well.
    Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1920212223242526272829