725 users online (101 members and 624 guests)  



Websleuths News


Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 102
  1. #1

    NEW Casey Anthony DOLL in U.S.A. flag!

    http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime...-American-flag

    Can this get any crazier than it IS?

    ABC provided $200,000.00 to
    Casey Anthonys defense!
    The MURDERED should not be USED to pay for the MURDERERS DEFENSE!

    American Tragedy: The defense of Casey Anthony.

    Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?
    What evidence indicated that George might be a murderer? Anyone?
    Weren't they to ONLY consider EVIDENCE?
    This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    State of Disbelief. SC
    Posts
    12,078
    Oh Good Lord.....here we go again!! Have they no shame? Oh course not! Do they actually think that they will be allowed to do this?

    ETA: Duh, I commented before I looked, it's casey, ewwwww, I like the voodoo doll better!
    Last edited by Lovejac; 02-24-2009 at 01:01 AM. Reason: its casey NOT Caylee
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,848
    What some people will do for $$$$...crazy
    Last edited by ROBLYN; 02-24-2009 at 01:02 AM. Reason: change word

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovejac View Post
    Oh Good Lord.....here we go again!! Have they no shame? Oh course not! Do they actually think that they will be allowed to do this?
    Apparently anything goes on eBay?
    First the Caylee Sunshine Doll.
    Then the Casey VOODOO dolls.
    Now the Casey party girl doll.

    What next?

    ABC provided $200,000.00 to
    Casey Anthonys defense!
    The MURDERED should not be USED to pay for the MURDERERS DEFENSE!

    American Tragedy: The defense of Casey Anthony.

    Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?
    What evidence indicated that George might be a murderer? Anyone?
    Weren't they to ONLY consider EVIDENCE?
    This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.

  5. #5
    ecs5298's Avatar
    ecs5298 is offline Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL & Hardwood Mulch King & Bacon Addict
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    United States of Bacon
    Posts
    9,296
    For the love of crackers.

    Anything for a buck!

    Although it looks like it would make a better voodoo doll than the other one. At least you could stick pin in this one.
    "When it all goes down the crapper, don't come crying to me. You were warned" - ecs5298, November 6, 2012

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,522
    Oh FFS


    DO they think this is right ? immortalizing her like this ?

    You do dolls of Legends of Good people, not of people who are suspected of murdering their child.

    This is PURELY AND SIMPLY Someone riding on the coat tails of a dead child
    The fact that its of her mother makes no difference


    GRRRRRR

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    State of Disbelief. SC
    Posts
    12,078
    Quote Originally Posted by ecs5298 View Post
    For the love of crackers.

    Anything for a buck!

    Although it looks like it would make a better voodoo doll than the other one. At least you could stick pin in this one.

    You get the doll, I'll get the pins.......and we'll meet in the basement!
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    646
    Quote Originally Posted by ecs5298 View Post
    For the love of crackers.

    Anything for a buck!

    Although it looks like it would make a better voodoo doll than the other one. At least you could stick pin in this one.

    LOL. Thanks, I just spit Pepsi all over myself.

  9. #9
    I'll bring the spell book!

    Seriously I think we should all report this to eBay as Trademark infringement or something...I mean, that is NOT a Casey Anthony doll although it is being SOLD as one. It does not even say in the likeness of or anything. It says:

    "OOAK! Beautiful Casey Anthony Doll repaint.
    Casey stands 11" tall. She wears an American Flag shift dress, which attaches with back velcro closure, and white sunglasses.
    Thanks!"
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ayphotohosting

    ABC provided $200,000.00 to
    Casey Anthonys defense!
    The MURDERED should not be USED to pay for the MURDERERS DEFENSE!

    American Tragedy: The defense of Casey Anthony.

    Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?
    What evidence indicated that George might be a murderer? Anyone?
    Weren't they to ONLY consider EVIDENCE?
    This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.

  10. #10
    Wouldn't you know it, this seller is ALSO selling VOODOO dolls...Oh lord.

    Look at their user name:
    voodoogooroo7... of course they are selling voodoo dolls...duh!

    ABC provided $200,000.00 to
    Casey Anthonys defense!
    The MURDERED should not be USED to pay for the MURDERERS DEFENSE!

    American Tragedy: The defense of Casey Anthony.

    Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?
    What evidence indicated that George might be a murderer? Anyone?
    Weren't they to ONLY consider EVIDENCE?
    This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.


  11. #11
    It's completely freaking me out that the artist of one these voodoo dolls is named "Anthony Lee Casey". Just weird. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=280309718274

  12. #12
    Zoe Bogart's Avatar
    Zoe Bogart is offline Let's not ask for the Moon, we have the Stars
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Fema Region VI
    Posts
    4,840
    I'm with Lovejac, I like the Casey voodoo dolls better.

    My brain is copyright-protected.
    Please pardon any typos. I'm a lousy typist and an even worse proofreader.


    Big Brother and the Thought Police have arrived
    1984 by George Orwell (1949)

    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

  13. #13
    Zoe Bogart's Avatar
    Zoe Bogart is offline Let's not ask for the Moon, we have the Stars
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Fema Region VI
    Posts
    4,840
    Originally Posted by ecs5298
    For the love of crackers.

    Anything for a buck!

    Although it looks like it would make a better voodoo doll than the other one. At least you could stick pin in this one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lovejac View Post
    You get the doll, I'll get the pins.......and we'll meet in the basement!
    I'll bring the gris-gris.
    My brain is copyright-protected.
    Please pardon any typos. I'm a lousy typist and an even worse proofreader.


    Big Brother and the Thought Police have arrived
    1984 by George Orwell (1949)

    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

  14. #14
    Schmerty_Jones is offline ________________ Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there!
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    In my skin
    Posts
    2,793
    SICK! SICK! SICK!
    sell it with a handbook for child MURDERERS!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    4,983
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmerty_Jones View Post
    SICK! SICK! SICK!
    sell it with a handbook for child MURDERERS!
    If they sell this one the next will be sold with a rold of duct tape & a pkg of heart stickers.... this just pi$$es me off!

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. 2011.04.12 Casey Anthony trial: Focus group 'acquits' Anthony on CBS show
    By Reality Orlando in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 127
    Last Post: 08-12-2011, 09:23 AM
  2. Casey Anthony
    By SeriouslySearching in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-10-2011, 08:41 PM
  3. Caylee Doll Suspended, But Voodoo Doll Surfaces
    By JayBee1940 in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-28-2009, 09:56 AM