NEW Casey Anthony DOLL in U.S.A. flag!

Oh Good Lord.....here we go again!! Have they no shame? Oh course not! Do they actually think that they will be allowed to do this?

ETA: Duh, I commented before I looked, it's casey, ewwwww, I like the voodoo doll better! :rolleyes:

What some people will do for $$$$...crazy

Oh Good Lord.....here we go again!! Have they no shame? Oh course not! Do they actually think that they will be allowed to do this?

Apparently anything goes on eBay? :eek:
First the Caylee Sunshine Doll.
Then the Casey VOODOO dolls.
Now the Casey party girl doll.

What next?

For the love of crackers.

Anything for a buck!

Although it looks like it would make a better voodoo doll than the other one. At least you could stick pin in this one. :eek:

Oh FFS

DO they think this is right ? immortalizing her like this ?

You do dolls of Legends of Good people, not of people who are suspected of murdering their child.

This is PURELY AND SIMPLY Someone riding on the coat tails of a dead child
The fact that its of her mother makes no difference

GRRRRRR

Anything for a buck!

Although it looks like it would make a better voodoo doll than the other one. At least you could stick pin in this one. :eek:

You get the doll, I'll get the pins.......and we'll meet in the basement!:rolleyes:

Anything for a buck!

LOL. Thanks, I just spit Pepsi all over myself.

I'll bring the spell book! :crazy:

Seriously I think we should all report this to eBay as Trademark infringement or something...I mean, that is NOT a Casey Anthony doll although it is being SOLD as one. It does not even say in the likeness of or anything. It says:

"OOAK! Beautiful Casey Anthony Doll repaint.
Casey stands 11" tall. She wears an American Flag shift dress, which attaches with back velcro closure, and white sunglasses.
Thanks!"
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280315956731&indexURL=0#ebayphotohosting

I'm with Lovejac, I like the Casey voodoo dolls better.

:floorlaugh:

Originally Posted by ecs5298

Anything for a buck!

Although it looks like it would make a better voodoo doll than the other one. At least you could stick pin in this one.

You get the doll, I'll get the pins.......and we'll meet in the basement!:rolleyes:

I'll bring the gris-gris. :)

SICK! SICK! SICK!
sell it with a handbook for child MURDERERS!

hi everyone!

i have been lurking for a long time, and occasionally posting recently. i reported the voodoo dolls to eBay, and they were removed immediately. i have also reported these, and i asked them to keep looking for these types of items. They are not allowed under some of eBay's policies. just thought i would let you all know. :)

Does it come with it's own duct tape, trash bags and black jack that you can hide around the house?

No seriously now, who the heck thought this was a good idea. That is going to be thrown in a goodwill pile and some poor innocent little girl is going to be playing with a replica of a childkiller.

Does it come with its own "dance" pole?

If one couldnt live without this item it would be a simple matter to make your own.
Though if one couldnt live without this item one's time would probably be better spent seeking professional counciling of some sort ASAP...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back