Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: NEW Casey Anthony DOLL in U.S.A. flag!

Duelist Pearl is offline Round up the posse...we won't stop till we find em

Angry

How could anyone let their child play with this doll....sick absolutly sick

I am livid that anyone would wrap a doll in the american flag and decide to give it a killers name.
    It ticks me off to no end.
    To me, it is a slap in the face to all of those who leave their families to serve and protect..a slap in the face to all of those who have fallen.
    This person is no better than Casey.
    Justice For Caylee Marie

this pleases me...

KenoshaKid is offline All the darkness in the world cannot put out a single candle
    Central Virginia near the Blue Ridge Mountains
    This is seriously offensive to to the American flag. Disgusting. Makes me feel bad for our heroes in uniform.

Roze is offline Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL, Part-time Dentist
    If this person wants to make a Casey doll, at least have it resemble her. This one comes complete with scary blue contact lenses and an entourage of attorneys that work pro bono.

Aside from the seriously offensive nature of this doll, and the seriously damaged mind that thought of it.....

"OOAK" <--------- wth? A-OK? oookay? ..........
    "Oh, what tangled webs we weave, When first we practice to deceive"

~Sir Walter Scott

Quote Originally Posted by Velouria View Post
    I see it sold for $42. I hope Mrs. Baez is getting her money's worth.

Personally, I am waiting for the Casey Anthony Inmate Doll, complete with tiny shackles and uniform in Cheezy Puff orange.

I just spit my soda out!

Quote Originally Posted by Rebound View Post
    Aside from the seriously offensive nature of this doll, and the seriously damaged mind that thought of it.....

"OOAK" <--------- wth? A-OK? oookay? ..........
    OOAK stands for "one of a kind," which is an acronym that is widely used on the Internet by artists who make original items.

Oh my god. Who wants to play with that thing???
    Can you imagine the grin on Casey when she finds out a doll has been made of HER!

I bet JB buys it.

Stupid, just stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by darlin gal View Post
    OOAK stands for "one of a kind," which is an acronym that is widely used on the Internet by artists who make original items.
    Thank you, darlin gal.

One Of A Kind--thank goodness!
    "Oh, what tangled webs we weave, When first we practice to deceive"

~Sir Walter Scott

I did report this to ebay and I wrote the seller. I asked him why is he trying to profit off the death of a 2 year old.

Oh I just checked the item. The seller ended the item early. I wonder if ebay made them take it down.

That's nauseating. I'm glad ebay took it down.

This is just so offensive to me.

I know we live in the great land of free speech and choice and capitalism, but I'm starting to wonder if there shouldn't be some type of limit to this. It makes me sick to my stomach that someone is glorifying this horrendous act of murdering an innocent child, perhaps even taking it to a level of "celebrity status".

How many other young mothers who aren't all there in the head will think about the fact that this monster is becoming someone who will go down in history? And it doesn't matter to some people HOW they become famous, just that they are famous.

Anything for a buck, right? I find it disgusting, and I wish in certain circumstances there was something to prevent people like this from being able to freely mock the life of a beautiful baby girl - a life that should have continued, and a life that was TAKEN by a monster that is now available on trashy Ebay for sale to the highest bidder.

Quote Originally Posted by Seebra View Post
    This is just so offensive to me.

I know we live in the great land of free speech and choice and capitalism, but I'm starting to wonder if there shouldn't be some type of limit to this. It makes me sick to my stomach that someone is glorifying this horrendous act of murdering an innocent child, perhaps even taking it to a level of "celebrity status".

How many other young mothers who aren't all there in the head will think about the fact that this monster is becoming someone who will go down in history? And it doesn't matter to some people HOW they become famous, just that they are famous.

Anything for a buck, right? I find it disgusting, and I wish in certain circumstances there was something to prevent people like this from being able to freely mock the life of a beautiful baby girl - a life that should have continued, and a life that was TAKEN by a monster that is now available on trashy Ebay for sale to the highest bidder.

The truest love there is

Well, at least they took it down...

I know for a fact if a thing is reported on eBay as a Trademark infringement then they take it down no questions asked...

So hopefully a BUNCH of people reported it...

If it were dressed in shackles and a striped jailbird suit, I don't think I would have minded nearly as much, but in the American flag, for which men have bled and died?

BIG NO! NO!

ABC provided $200,000.00 to
    Casey Anthonys defense!
    The MURDERED should not be USED to pay for the MURDERERS DEFENSE!

American Tragedy: The defense of Casey Anthony.

Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?
    What evidence indicated that George might be a murderer? Anyone?
    Weren't they to ONLY consider EVIDENCE?
    This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.

Quote Originally Posted by JaneInOz View Post
    Oh FFS

DO they think this is right ? immortalizing her like this ?

You do dolls of Legends of Good people, not of people who are suspected of murdering their child.

This is PURELY AND SIMPLY Someone riding on the coat tails of a dead child
    The fact that its of her mother makes no difference

GRRRRRR
    Sick roll model for children. Is any Mom going to buy this? GRRRR is right.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings,
    we simply continue to fly... on a broomstick.

We're flexible like that.

Quote Originally Posted by lilnycsweetie View Post
    I did report this to ebay and I wrote the seller. I asked him why is he trying to profit off the death of a 2 year old.
    GOOD FOR YOU....I love people who stand up for what is right.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings,
    we simply continue to fly... on a broomstick.

We're flexible like that.

our culture is in shambles

Quote Originally Posted by mydailyopinions View Post
    I am livid that anyone would wrap a doll in the american flag and decide to give it a killers name.
    It ticks me off to no end.
    To me, it is a slap in the face to all of those who leave their families to serve and protect..a slap in the face to all of those who have fallen.
    This person is no better than Casey.
    I totally agree.
    KC should be ashamed of herself for even wearing the American Flag to a party.
    She desecrated the American Flag and everything it stands for !!!!

And I dont know who's bright idea it was to make a doll wearing the American Flag, but I guess they have poor taste and dont regard the American Flag as anything but a piece of cloth.

My husband served 3 tours of duty in the Army. So as you can tell we dont take to this lightly.

Disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by diablo View Post
    our culture is in shambles
    Agreed.

There is not one day - NOT ONE DAY - that passes where I DO NOT cry about something I see on the news.

What is going on here?

What is wrong with a country (I write country because it seems that in many parts of the world crime is down, yet ours is very much on the rise) where innocent children are hurt every day, where children have guns that they use against pregnant women, where children are being sent off to boot camp because a judge decides he needs some extra cash, where the loss of an innocent beautiful baby girl becomes a media circus and the person responsible for her is idolized, where the morals are so skewed that companies and people think about the almighty dollar and decide that profiting from the tragedy is acceptable, where another innocent child is stolen from her bed and a sex offender lives right down the road having served only several years in prison due to unspeakable acts and is back on the street to most likely commit worse acts....

Sorry mods, feel free to delete because I did go a bit off topic here, but I am in serious need of venting right now as this is just too much to take and the doll was the last straw.

Bet old KC is loving this! More attention for her. I bet CA or someone will buy one of these dolls for her. Sick is all it is.

When it showed the seller on Ebay, I got the impression she was the author of a book she was selling plus the voodoo dolls, she said she was giving all the proceeds to TES..Now I am totally confused..TES would never o.k. this.
    IMO

"May you always have LOVE to share,health to spare,and Friends that care."

They could have at least affixed the doll a huge beer in one hand and a Blackjack in the other.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast