Lee Anthony's meeting with Tony L? - Casey's Behavior (State Release DVD's)

Lovejac

Reaction score
As for the criminal case against Casey Anthony, the state has given the defense two DVDs, one of which shows her behavior at sheriff's headquarters on the day she was indicted on a murder charge. The other shows Lee Anthony meeting with Casey Anthony's last boyfriend, Tony Lazzaro

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18785360/detail.html

Any idea what THIS is??

Why would the state have a DVD from a meeting between Lee and TonE?

Does this mean that Lee & TonE met at the DA's office and it was taped?

Help, I need our legal eagles!!!

Very interesting. I was thinking back about Tony's interview with LE. I remember him stating that he would work with them with whatever they needed. Maybe LA didn't know they were being taped?

Why would the state have a DVD from a meeting between Lee and TonE?

I can think of lots of reasons they would want to, when and how is what I want to know (in addition to what's on the DVD!!)

I have no idea but I want to know too! When did those 2 meet up that LE would tape it??

Very interesting. I was thinking back about Tony's interview with LE. I remember him stating that he would work with them with whatever they needed. Maybe LA didn't know they were being taped?

or vice versa?

Is this part of LA conducting his "own" investigation? Do you think that he's been working with LE all along? Sigh. Nothing surprises me anymore. Every time I think I've got something figured out, they throw us a curveball.

Maybe Tony L. didn't know he was being taped.

Remember Lee's "investigating" early on. Then again, would it have to be taped by LE to be legal? Would Lee's taping it without permission be "illegal wire tapping" or something like that?

Obviously not my area of knowledge.

Wonder if we'll ever see these DVD's?

And, why JB asked for it

At this point I think JB is asking for every little thing he finds out LE has. His only hope is to discredit LE badly, and the only way to do that is to look at everything they have and hope he finds a crack. Any crack.

It could be an error in the article. Maybe the DVD shows Lee's meeting with LE and Tony's meeting with LE.

It could be an error in the article. Maybe the DVD shows Lee's meeting with LE and Tony's meeting with LE.

I had not thought of that Chilly, thanks!

ETA: I should learn not to take the media at their word all the time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back