Fact or Fiction

terralee

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Quite awhile back I read that pictures of Jonbenet were fround in a wastepaper basket at the Ramsey home does anyone have any info on this please? we know that the Ramseys never returned to the hellhole after the 26th, to my knowledge only police investigators and Patsys sister darkened that doorstep after the Ramseys left, IF this is true then who would have done such a thing? and when were they found discarded, could this just be a made up rumour? TY

terralee said:
Quite awhile back I read that pictures of Jonbenet were fround in a wastepaper basket at the Ramsey home does anyone have any info on this please? we know that the Ramseys never returned to the hellhole after the 26th, to my knowledge only police investigators and Patsys sister darkened that doorstep after the Ramseys left, IF this is true then who would have done such a thing? and when were they found discarded, could this just be a made up rumour? TY

There was a santa claus note found in a wastebasket, which is a bit curious. It reportedly said something like "someone loves you very much".......and was signed enjoy your Christmas. Some have wondered if this was left by an intruder.....not much has been reported on that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back