Haleigh's Bus Stop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aries72

Reaction score
This is the first time that I've started a thread so mods, if it needs to be moved...please do so.

Winterrose posted a link to some photos towards the end of the NG thread. As I was looking at this one, I noticed the railroad crossing marking on the road behind the bus.

buspics.jpg

Some of us had been wondering if the bus stop was close to any of the RSO in the area. If you look at a map and the train track...the bus stop is probably somewhere around Tyler St & Buffalo Bluff Rd.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou....576947,-81.674509&spn=0.008584,0.018926&z=16

Another thought as I was looking at a map of the RSO in the area. I'm sure this has been discussed but one RSO lives right down the street from Haleigh's house...0.1 mile...at 212 Monroe St. Didn't Ron previously live on Monroe St? AND if this guy has any children, their bus stop is more than likely at the same location as Haleigh's. I'm sure LE has checked out this person but I just got a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach when I pulled up his picture.

You know what strikes me in this photo is her sheer determination NOT to get on that bus. Was there a problem with the bus driver? Could there be an issue associated to someone riding the bus, at school, or had something else happened somewhere along that route?

I think this was her 1st day of school (she's wearing a green shirt...same as in some of the other 1st day of school pics that I've seen). I was the same way when I was in kindergarten. If she hadn't been in a daycare before, she wasn't use to going to "school". It's something new and unknown. She was probably just scared to be going somewhere alone...with strangers. Ughhh, I hated typing that last sentence.

I don't think she wanted to leave her Dad,I cracked up when I saw this pic.When I saw it I remembered that some were asking for a pic of busstop.

SS,I still can't find the newssite with the story of Crystal going to the abandoned house.How close is the RSO in custody to this busstop?

You know,looking at this pic and her determination,I wonder.There could be a chance she'd take off if given the opportunity.When she doesn't want to do something,she'll fight.

I wonder if Crystal came by for the Big Day (!st day of school, !st bus ride)? I know of at least one custody agreement which wh allows for such, I wonder about theirs? I cannot imagine missing out on my lil guy's first day...............

SS,I still can't find the newssite with the story of Crystal going to the abandoned house.How close is the RSO in custody to this busstop?

~winterrose~

I don't know the answer to your question. IIRC the RSO lives
.8 mile from their trailer, so it should be close. Do you remember the
date he was arrested? I'm just here reading!!!!!

~winterrose~

I don't know the answer to your question. IIRC the RSO lives
.8 mile from their trailer, so it should be close. Do you remember the
date he was arrested? I'm just here reading!!!!!

February 19th,I believe.Why would sexual predators be allowed to live close to busstops?They shouldn't even be allowed around people,much less children.

I wonder if Crystal came by for the Big Day (!st day of school, !st bus ride)? I know of at least one custody agreement which wh allows for such, I wonder about theirs? I cannot imagine missing out on my lil guy's first day...............

Doubt it.

There was an interview with Annette S and she was talking about Haleigh and mentions that first day of school. She said Haleigh was all happy, excited, in a real hurry to get to the bus. Then all of a sudden she saw the bus and freaked and wanted no part of it. When she told the story she got very teery like it was a touching memory.

You know what strikes me in this photo is her sheer determination NOT to get on that bus. Was there a problem with the bus driver? Could there be an issue associated to someone riding the bus, at school, or had something else happened somewhere along that route?

I have wondered that too SS, but I also remember a day, when my son did NOT want to go to school, and when I drove him there, and tried to take him in, he pulled back like that ... and then fell to the ground! I had to drag him a bit, but decided to just pick him up and carry him in.

That could have been looked at as something more too, but it wasn't.

Of course, I DID take time that day, to make sure there was nothing that was going on at school, before I left. So yeah, that's a tricky one.

All 3 of my kids did that. They were SO excited about the first day of school, then when the bus came it was hard to get them on it. It looks like Haleigh wanted to stay with her daddy.

Looks exactly like my son did when he was supposed to get on the bus to head off to school in the morning. I don't think there was a problem with the driver, I just think its something kids go through... they just don't want to leave. This picture is adorable but sad... she didn't want to be away from Daddy.

OT: How do you get google maps to show you photos like that?

You can also view the image from all sides and even "walk" up or down the street.

There's actually 2 ways to do it and it will work on most addresses but not all.

Type in an address and the map loads....

1)a word bubble (like in cartoons) will pop up pointing to the address. There will be a picture in the "bubble" that says street view and you click on that.

OR

2) when the map loads...click on the little orange man on left hand side of map and drag him to the location.

Looks exactly like my son did when he was supposed to get on the bus to head off to school in the morning. I don't think there was a problem with the driver, I just think its something kids go through... they just don't want to leave. This picture is adorable but sad... she didn't want to be away from Daddy.

It makes me sad too. The way she's running smack dab "into" him, as if for protection, instead of trying to get away from him and run down the street. But I'm probably just reading that into it LOL!

You can also view the image from all sides and even "walk" up or down the street.

There's actually 2 ways to do it and it will work on most addresses but not all.

Type in an address and the map loads....

1)a word bubble (like in cartoons) will pop up pointing to the address. There will be a picture in the "bubble" that says street view and you click on that.

OR

2) when the map loads...click on the little orange man on left hand side of map and drag him to the location.

Thanks a bunch! :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member