986 users online (137 members and 849 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

View Poll Results: When did you decide that Casey was guilty?

Voters
448. You may not vote on this poll
  • When I heard the 911 call from Cindy on the news

195 43.53%
  • After hearing Casey's interview with LE

133 29.69%
  • After one of the first document dumps

18 4.02%
  • After the party photos were released

21 4.69%
  • After Caylee was found

12 2.68%
  • I'm still undecided about her guilt

12 2.68%
  • I still think she's innocent

2 0.45%
  • Other (feel free to explain)

55 12.28%

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

A Poll - When did you decide that Casey was guilty?

Just curious because I have been so wrapped up in this case - when did YOU decide that KC was guilty of murdering her beautiful child?

For me, I was suspicious when they released the 911 call and I found out she hadn't notified anyone in over a month, but she sealed my judgement when the party pics were released.

Since I have no idea how to add another option to the poll, lt's call the 911 call the 31 day option as well, yes?
    Last edited by Seebra; 02-25-2009 at 09:37 PM.

If it was an accident,why the duct tape?

EmMomma is offline Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult
    Day (thirty) one.
    All the evidence since then has just confirmed my belief.
    "Lost is not alone..." T. Miller, Founder TES (and MY HERO!!!)

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do. What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of God, I will." -

Edward Everett Hale

Roze is offline Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL, Part-time Dentist
    The moment I heard 31 days. End of story.

Quote Originally Posted by Roze View Post
    Yep. Me too.

Yeppers

When I saw her strutting into the courtroom in her blue top.

VB
    Boyfriends and girlfriends are not Babysitters.
    Just because you want to be with somebody does not mean they will take care of your children.

Not reported missing for 31 days certainly raised a red flag. The party photos while the baby was missing cinched it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Marple View Post
    Not reported missing for 31 days certainly raised a red flag. The party photos while the baby was missing cinched it for me.
    Concur 100%.

If it was an accident,why the duct tape?

Laece is offline Bring it on down to Omelette-ville-ahhh!
    i had just put on nancy grace one night and heard casey's voice on the jail call to lee and kristina about getting tony's number. when i heard her say 'all they care about is getting caylee back. and (as a pathetic attempt at saving herself) the afterthought 'and that's all i care about.'

i hadn't heard of the case before that at all. it was all i needed to hear to think 'wow, this girl is guilty' and i was hooked.

also, i heard her voice before i saw her picture, and i was picturing a short, squat, not very feminine female with short curly hair. literally, like a girl version of chunk from the goonies. boy was i surprised.

still, she sure truffle shuffled her way through this case, all right.
    do not use my posts without my written permission, other than for use contained within quoting on this websleuths site.

just because you always think someone is hiding in the bushes, doesn't mean that they're not.

You're out of the woods
    You're out of the dark

You're out of the night
    Step into the sun, step into the light.

Just stop it, Casey.

This is an interesting poll idea! I'm excited to read people's thoughts!
    I voted "other," because--
    For me, it was an incremental process on a continuum from whoa, this looks really bad for Casey and probably is to yes, I'm 99.9% sure she's guilty.

* The first doc dump had a major impact (the fake emails, conflicting stories, etc.)
    * HEARING Casey's interrogation and her Universal Studios lies/lies to purposely mislead LE and her strange affect had a really major impact.
    * tests showing a decomposing human body had been in Casey's trunk= proof to me that someone had definitely been killed and Casey was part of it.
    * When she was released on bond and did NOTHING to help find her "missing daughter" = huge impact
    * Text messages about the dead squirrel= big impact
    * finding out Casey had fabricated the "call" from Caylee the day before her arrest = huge impact
    * Jailhouse visitation videos depicting VERY inappropriate affect and total seflishness = confirmed my belief she's guilty and pretty much evil.

What didn't seem as important to me:
    *strangely, perhaps, the partying/dancing photos didn't resonate as totally damning. Maybe because I felt they were WAY over-hyped and I could care less if Casey Anthony wants to slow grind on a stage. And it is, to me, plausible that someone could seek abandon and escapism if they are emotionally immature and don't know how to deal with an alleged nanny abduction. The Target shopping video was, to me, more damning because it came out after more evidence had been revealed and showed Casey just going about her normal life and playing house-- shopping, cooking etc as if it were just a normal day.

Yup! That was it for me, too! Said so much!

It Was Ancient Aliens!

For me it was a combo. The 31 days was bad enough, but the fact that her mother had to extract that info from her, before calling the authorities herself!! When I learned that she didn't have a job but pretended to, and that no one else in her life had any first hand knowledge of this "nanny" person, that was it. Everything from there on out is just gravy.
    Ladles & ladles & ladles & ladles of gravy.
    ...my 2 cents worth. your mileage may vary.

I thought for longest time that KC sold Caylee. It was to painful to think a mother could harm her child. The first document dump sealed it for me.

31 days did it for me. also the lack of emotion.

Quote Originally Posted by Moe View Post
    I thought for longest time that KC sold Caylee. It was to painful to think a mother could harm her child. The first document dump sealed it for me.
    I know what you mean. My mind wanted to go there at first too! But the decomp in the trunk stopped me in my tracks. Sickening.
    ...my 2 cents worth. your mileage may vary.

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast