1303 users online (293 members and 1010 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 356
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    38

    Air Conditioner Repair Man and Nancy Grace video and transcription dated 3/16/2009.

    I haven't seen much discussed about him. I know LE says he was cleared does anyone know how he was cleared? I'm not pointing fingers at him I'm just curious considering he was the last "stranger" to see Haleigh before she was abducted. In this statement it also says he was left alone in the house so he could do his work. Seems possible that he could have unlocked the backdoor without Misty realizing just to gain entrance later in the night. Obviously he knew Ron wasn't home at the time b/c he wasn't there. She possibly could have told him that Ron worked until 3:00 am.

    Considering they haven't lived there long and Ron just recently got placed on that shift the perp had to have some insight into this family and their schedules. That is why this repair man interests me. He was in the home "hours" before she was taken. I'm very curious how he was cleared. I have seen so many people that were cleared only to find out later they're the one.

    Here's the statement.
    VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, we want to get to the rest of our panel, but Jennifer, I do understand that there was an air conditioning repairman who was there earlier in the day, as well as some kind of relative of Misty`s.

    BAUER: That`s right. What we`ve heard from police is earlier in the afternoon, there was an air-conditioning repairman who was in the home there to fix the family`s air conditioning. He had asked Misty about that earlier. And she said that she let the air conditioner man in the home, and then the family went outside to sort of let the kids play and socialize and let the air-conditioner man do his work.

    We talked to police about this man. He said that the person has been identified and he has been cleared.
    Last edited by jokell; 02-25-2009 at 07:58 PM. Reason: add info.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Charlotte ,North Carolina
    Posts
    2,005
    I thought LE says no one has been cleared??
    My Beautiful Precious , I miss you so much!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    257
    i would like to know more about this guy too. could he confirm seeing haleigh? is he a total stranger to the family that would have no reason to lie for them?

    he could definitely have been told that ron was working until 3am and he could have unlocked the door and misty just never checked it. you wouldn't think he would come back on the same day he was there because that would make him an obvious suspect. but maybe IF he unlocked the back door, he knew that that night was his only chance. i would assume that he would know he would be questioned so he made sure and had an alibi. maybe he has a creep friend that he provided the info to and this friend committed the act? there doesn't seem to be a shortage of creeps in the area who might do this. even if this a/c guy has an alibi, i think he needs a polygraph (even if they aren't foolproof) and investigating him thoroughly might be a good idea.
    bombshell? B.S.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    2,900
    Quote Originally Posted by catch_22 View Post
    i would like to know more about this guy too. could he confirm seeing haleigh? is he a total stranger to the family that would have no reason to lie for them?

    he could definitely have been told that ron was working until 3am and he could have unlocked the door and misty just never checked it. you wouldn't think he would come back on the same day he was there because that would make him an obvious suspect. but maybe IF he unlocked the back door, he knew that that night was his only chance. i would assume that he would know he would be questioned so he made sure and had an alibi. maybe he has a creep friend that he provided the info to and this friend committed the act? there doesn't seem to be a shortage of creeps in the area who might do this. even if this a/c guy has an alibi, i think he needs a polygraph (even if they aren't foolproof) and investigating him thoroughly might be a good idea.

    Hired by the guy who rents to sex offenders on a regular basis, was in the house that very evening, had access to the house without supervision.
    I want to know more about him too!!
    My Opinion Only..MOO

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    3,004
    Quote Originally Posted by PoppyH View Post
    I thought LE says no one has been cleared??
    I heard him and MC cousin JO are the only two cleared

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    2,333
    I want to hear from the repairman too. I can't believe that the news media(especially NG) has not found him and asked for an interview. I am very curious as to whether he used the back door or not.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The great white north
    Posts
    2,570
    Quote Originally Posted by yosande View Post
    Hired by the guy who rents to sex offenders on a regular basis, was in the house that very evening, had access to the house without supervision.
    I want to know more about him too!!
    Are you saying the Landlord rented to sex offenders. Have we found out if the landlord/owner is Guy S. and was the AC repairman indeed S.O. Donald S.?
    Last edited by Tom'sGirl; 02-27-2009 at 01:59 AM.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    7,963
    If they said the AC guy was cleared, then he probably was. That means they have checked him out thoroughly, verified that he was where he said he was for a particular time frame, and they are satisfied that he is not the perp. When they say someone is cleared, trust me... they are NOT a suspect.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by TxLady2 View Post
    If they said the AC guy was cleared, then he probably was. That means they have checked him out thoroughly, verified that he was where he said he was for a particular time frame, and they are satisfied that he is not the perp. When they say someone is cleared, trust me... they are NOT a suspect.
    Forgive me but I've seen many real case detective shows like FBI files, etc. and I have seen them check alibi's before only to find out later that they lied. Not to mention Jessica Lunsford/John Couey. They went to his house and "cleared" him as well. Hmmmm, I'm not too confident when they say someone was cleared.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by Patience View Post
    Are you saying the Landlord rented to sex offenders. Have we found out if the landlord/owner is Guy Sapp and was the AC repairman indeed S.O. Donald Sapp?
    It shouldn't be too hard to find out who owns the property should it? I personally don't know where to start but I imagine that's public records.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Right Here
    Posts
    5,352

    Visitor(s) that night

    Is A/C guy also Misty's relative who was at the house that evening? Maybe one and the same?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    5,098
    The problem with this AC guy is that when LE said he was "cleared" they were working off of the time line where Misty said that she SAW Haleigh at 3 am. So they were questioning people about that time. We now know that Misty is at the best a very unreliable witness, and very possibly purposely lying about times and about where she was....so the time line of when Haleigh went missing is actually anytime between the 3:30 school bus stop and the 911 call twelve hours later. At this point in time there is no reason to actually believe anyone who supposedly stopped by the house that evening. They ALL might have their own reasons to be concealing the truth.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Western NY
    Posts
    809
    I haven't even seen the repair man's name. Has it been released and I just missed it? I have been kinda busy birthing the last couple days and now I'm trying to catch up.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Right Here
    Posts
    5,352

    Owner of 202 Green Ln

    Quote Originally Posted by jokell View Post
    It shouldn't be too hard to find out who owns the property should it? I personally don't know where to start but I imagine that's public records.

    To do more lookups go here:
    http://www1.putnam-fl.com/live/papage.asp?id=8131
    Last edited by Tom'sGirl; 02-27-2009 at 01:57 AM. Reason: Posting information

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,379
    Quote Originally Posted by jokell View Post
    Forgive me but I've seen many real case detective shows like FBI files, etc. and I have seen them check alibi's before only to find out later that they lied. Not to mention Jessica Lunsford/John Couey. They went to his house and "cleared" him as well. Hmmmm, I'm not too confident when they say someone was cleared.
    I agree. If LE clears someone that we don't have any other reason to be suspicious of and they aren't a SO, etc, then fine. But if they clear someone that has a SO record or a good motive/means, and that person raises the hinky meter then I agree, don't cross them off completely just because LE says they are cleared. jmho
    Rest in Peace Sweet Caylee

Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. 2009.22.09 Nancy Grace
    By WillenFan21 in forum Haleigh Cummings
    Replies: 183
    Last Post: 09-24-2009, 01:09 AM
  2. 2009.04.30 Nancy Grace
    By panthera in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 05-01-2009, 12:26 AM
  3. 2009.03.17 Nancy Grace
    By panthera in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 129
    Last Post: 03-18-2009, 09:28 AM