Air Conditioner Repair Man and Nancy Grace video and transcription dated 3/16/2009.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jokell

Reaction score
I haven't seen much discussed about him. I know LE says he was cleared does anyone know how he was cleared? I'm not pointing fingers at him I'm just curious considering he was the last "stranger" to see Haleigh before she was abducted. In this statement it also says he was left alone in the house so he could do his work. Seems possible that he could have unlocked the backdoor without Misty realizing just to gain entrance later in the night. Obviously he knew Ron wasn't home at the time b/c he wasn't there. She possibly could have told him that Ron worked until 3:00 am.

Considering they haven't lived there long and Ron just recently got placed on that shift the perp had to have some insight into this family and their schedules. That is why this repair man interests me. He was in the home "hours" before she was taken. I'm very curious how he was cleared. I have seen so many people that were cleared only to find out later they're the one.

Here's the statement.
VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, we want to get to the rest of our panel, but Jennifer, I do understand that there was an air conditioning repairman who was there earlier in the day, as well as some kind of relative of Misty`s.

BAUER: That`s right. What we`ve heard from police is earlier in the afternoon, there was an air-conditioning repairman who was in the home there to fix the family`s air conditioning. He had asked Misty about that earlier. And she said that she let the air conditioner man in the home, and then the family went outside to sort of let the kids play and socialize and let the air-conditioner man do his work.

We talked to police about this man. He said that the person has been identified and he has been cleared.

I thought LE says no one has been cleared??

i would like to know more about this guy too. could he confirm seeing haleigh? is he a total stranger to the family that would have no reason to lie for them?

he could definitely have been told that ron was working until 3am and he could have unlocked the door and misty just never checked it. you wouldn't think he would come back on the same day he was there because that would make him an obvious suspect. but maybe IF he unlocked the back door, he knew that that night was his only chance. i would assume that he would know he would be questioned so he made sure and had an alibi. maybe he has a creep friend that he provided the info to and this friend committed the act? there doesn't seem to be a shortage of creeps in the area who might do this. even if this a/c guy has an alibi, i think he needs a polygraph (even if they aren't foolproof) and investigating him thoroughly might be a good idea.

i would like to know more about this guy too. could he confirm seeing haleigh? is he a total stranger to the family that would have no reason to lie for them?

he could definitely have been told that ron was working until 3am and he could have unlocked the door and misty just never checked it. you wouldn't think he would come back on the same day he was there because that would make him an obvious suspect. but maybe IF he unlocked the back door, he knew that that night was his only chance. i would assume that he would know he would be questioned so he made sure and had an alibi. maybe he has a creep friend that he provided the info to and this friend committed the act? there doesn't seem to be a shortage of creeps in the area who might do this. even if this a/c guy has an alibi, i think he needs a polygraph (even if they aren't foolproof) and investigating him thoroughly might be a good idea.

Hired by the guy who rents to sex offenders on a regular basis, was in the house that very evening, had access to the house without supervision.
I want to know more about him too!!

I want to hear from the repairman too. I can't believe that the news media(especially NG) has not found him and asked for an interview. I am very curious as to whether he used the back door or not.

Hired by the guy who rents to sex offenders on a regular basis, was in the house that very evening, had access to the house without supervision.
I want to know more about him too!!

Are you saying the Landlord rented to sex offenders. Have we found out if the landlord/owner is Guy S. and was the AC repairman indeed S.O. Donald S.?

If they said the AC guy was cleared, then he probably was. That means they have checked him out thoroughly, verified that he was where he said he was for a particular time frame, and they are satisfied that he is not the perp. When they say someone is cleared, trust me... they are NOT a suspect.

If they said the AC guy was cleared, then he probably was. That means they have checked him out thoroughly, verified that he was where he said he was for a particular time frame, and they are satisfied that he is not the perp. When they say someone is cleared, trust me... they are NOT a suspect.

Forgive me but I've seen many real case detective shows like FBI files, etc. and I have seen them check alibi's before only to find out later that they lied. Not to mention Jessica Lunsford/John Couey. They went to his house and "cleared" him as well.:mad: Hmmmm, I'm not too confident when they say someone was cleared.

Are you saying the Landlord rented to sex offenders. Have we found out if the landlord/owner is Guy Sapp and was the AC repairman indeed S.O. Donald Sapp?

It shouldn't be too hard to find out who owns the property should it? I personally don't know where to start but I imagine that's public records.

Is A/C guy also Misty's relative who was at the house that evening? Maybe one and the same?

The problem with this AC guy is that when LE said he was "cleared" they were working off of the time line where Misty said that she SAW Haleigh at 3 am. So they were questioning people about that time. We now know that Misty is at the best a very unreliable witness, and very possibly purposely lying about times and about where she was....so the time line of when Haleigh went missing is actually anytime between the 3:30 school bus stop and the 911 call twelve hours later. At this point in time there is no reason to actually believe anyone who supposedly stopped by the house that evening. They ALL might have their own reasons to be concealing the truth.

I haven't even seen the repair man's name. Has it been released and I just missed it? I have been kinda busy birthing the last couple days and now I'm trying to catch up.:crazy:

Forgive me but I've seen many real case detective shows like FBI files, etc. and I have seen them check alibi's before only to find out later that they lied. Not to mention Jessica Lunsford/John Couey. They went to his house and "cleared" him as well.:mad: Hmmmm, I'm not too confident when they say someone was cleared.

I agree. If LE clears someone that we don't have any other reason to be suspicious of and they aren't a SO, etc, then fine. But if they clear someone that has a SO record or a good motive/means, and that person raises the hinky meter then I agree, don't cross them off completely just because LE says they are cleared. jmho

I haven't even seen the repair man's name. Has it been released and I just missed it? I have been kinda busy birthing the last couple days and now I'm trying to catch up.:crazy:

:eek: What did ya birth a baby people????????????

In this statement it also says he was left alone in the house so he could do his work.

Why would some one leave a stranger alone in the house to do work?!!! If I have a repair guy inside the house, while I don't stand over his shoulder, I always am where I can see him, and I always have my cell phone in my hand so he can see it.

I think anybody who was in that house two weeks prior to her abduction needs to be re-visited, especially anybody that was there the day of the crime. If someone vouched that the A/C man was home in bed that night, how do we really know this is the truth?

Sounds like he was there late afternoon, because the statement says Misty had the kids outside playing while he was working in the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie