1224 users online (238 members and 986 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 51
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Florida's Treasure Coast
    Posts
    14,495

    2009.02.25 On the Record With Greta Van Susteren

    They are announcing "news" abt the case.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Florida's Treasure Coast
    Posts
    14,495
    HOme video of Haleigh

    Interview w/Teresa.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,153
    whoa!!! marie sticks it to 'um again!!!!!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Tallahassee, Florida
    Posts
    165
    Rumors that Misti was at a "party house" the night of the disappearance...that at least 2 witnesses place her there.

    That's pretty much what I figured she was doing. A 17-yr-old is not sitting at home doing laundry and cleaning at night while she is living on her own away from her parents. Being at a "party house" makes much more sense. I don't believe for a second that she was at the trailer all night.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    3,004
    Quote Originally Posted by radio View Post
    whoa!!! marie sticks it to 'um again!!!!!
    yes she did

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Pensacola, FL
    Posts
    489
    She also said that part of the rumor was that 2 other people were with the kids while Misty was at the party house. I had to rewind it to make sure that is what she said.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,153
    TN says police are giving them some updates, briefs on leads sometimes.... doing the very best they can!!

    MG says police not telling their side nothin!!! Says they need to look at father and girlfriend - last to see her, in charge of the house, would/should know everyone in and out of there.... then the party house rumor....

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    12,302
    I watched it...........it was very brief coverage of the case, maybe 5 minutes. It sounds like LE isn't even talking to the families other than their following up on leads.

    The video was Christmas 2008.

    Greta asked MG if she was the lead investigator on this case, who would she be questioning. She said RC and MC, because MC was the last one with Haleigh and RC because it was his home.
    My posts are my opinion..........



  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    12,302
    Quote Originally Posted by radio View Post
    TN says police are giving them some updates, briefs on leads sometimes.... doing the very best they can!!

    MG says police not telling their side nothin!!! Says they need to look at father and girlfriend - last to see her, in charge of the house, would/should know everyone in and out of there.... then the party house rumor....
    I was pre-occupied watching Greta and forgot to mention the rumor from two people who were at the party, that MC was there. This makes a lot of sense and fits in with what many have surmised - she wasn't home.
    My posts are my opinion..........



  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,416
    Quote Originally Posted by Beyond Belief View Post
    They are announcing "news" abt the case.

    Who is *they*? What news channel?


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,096
    Quote Originally Posted by Leila View Post
    I watched it...........it was very brief coverage of the case, maybe 5 minutes. It sounds like LE isn't even talking to the families other than their following up on leads.

    The video was Christmas 2008.

    Greta asked MG if she was the lead investigator on this case, who would she be questioning. She said RC and MC, because MC was the last one with Haleigh and RC because it was his home.
    I saw that video posted on a local news link. Aw, how cute Haleigh was there with her presents.

    but imo, the cummings are painting a rather distorted picture. They want all to see how everything was picture perfect. I had nice Christmas' too myself. My step-dad still beat me with a belt the next day for getting Candy on a rug, all the while my mother watched. That was not in the pictures tho. Although I did love the Dog Am/Fm Radio Santa brought me. So sad for Haleigh, that she wasn't being watched.

    It just occured to me, if theres allegations about Misty leaving them alone that night, then why are RC's mother & sister & Grandmother all being soooo supportive and protective of her?? That bothers me.

  12. #12
    jnTexas's Avatar
    jnTexas is offline Can't wait for softball and baseball to start :-)
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Splendora, Texas
    Posts
    3,424
    Quote Originally Posted by Law_girl41 View Post
    I saw that video posted on a local news link. Aw, how cute Haleigh was there with her presents.

    but imo, the cummings are painting a rather distorted picture. They want all to see how everything was picture perfect. I had nice Christmas' too myself. My step-dad still beat me with a belt the next day for getting Candy on a rug, all the while my mother watched. That was not in the pictures tho. Although I did love the Dog Am/Fm Radio Santa brought me. So sad for Haleigh, that she wasn't being watched.

    It just occured to me, if theres allegations about Misty leaving them alone that night, then why are RC's mother & sister & Grandmother all being soooo supportive and protective of her?? That bothers me.
    Your message as the bottom of your posts is amazing. I never realized that happened with custody.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    portland, Ore
    Posts
    18,228
    Quote Originally Posted by Law_girl41 View Post
    I saw that video posted on a local news link. Aw, how cute Haleigh was there with her presents.

    but imo, the cummings are painting a rather distorted picture. They want all to see how everything was picture perfect. I had nice Christmas' too myself. My step-dad still beat me with a belt the next day for getting Candy on a rug, all the while my mother watched. That was not in the pictures tho. Although I did love the Dog Am/Fm Radio Santa brought me. So sad for Haleigh, that she wasn't being watched.

    It just occured to me, if theres allegations about Misty leaving them alone that night, then why are RC's mother & sister & Grandmother all being soooo supportive and protective of her?? That bothers me.


    Hi Law Girl, Do you think that at the right time Misty will be charged with negligence if she really did leave the children alone and went out partying.

    If true she put them in real danger, and if Haleigh did die and the perp had the opportunity to grab her due to Misty's negligence, I could even see manslaughter or some other similar charge. That might be too stiff - how about putting a child in mortal danger?

    What do you think?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Swamp
    Posts
    2,420
    where can i find the website for the news so i can see the video

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    6,300
    I wonder if the two witnesses are relatives of Crystal's,just like the witness she said told her Ronald knocked Haleigh down.So why would Ronald and Misty be hanging around with Crystal's cousin?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. 2009.02.27 On the Record:w/Greta Van Susteren
    By love.child in forum Haleigh Cummings
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 03-01-2009, 09:35 AM
  2. 2009.02.26 On the Record:w/Greta Van Susteren
    By Leila in forum Haleigh Cummings
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 02-27-2009, 09:46 AM
  3. Greta Van Susteran - On The Record - 01-02-2009
    By Leila in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 118
    Last Post: 01-03-2009, 08:30 PM