1224 users online (238 members and 986 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

2009.02.25 On the Record With Greta Van Susteren

They are announcing "news" abt the case.

HOme video of Haleigh

Interview w/Teresa.

whoa!!! marie sticks it to 'um again!!!!!

Rumors that Misti was at a "party house" the night of the disappearance...that at least 2 witnesses place her there.

That's pretty much what I figured she was doing. A 17-yr-old is not sitting at home doing laundry and cleaning at night while she is living on her own away from her parents. Being at a "party house" makes much more sense. I don't believe for a second that she was at the trailer all night.

Quote Originally Posted by radio View Post
    whoa!!! marie sticks it to 'um again!!!!!
    yes she did

She also said that part of the rumor was that 2 other people were with the kids while Misty was at the party house. I had to rewind it to make sure that is what she said.

TN says police are giving them some updates, briefs on leads sometimes.... doing the very best they can!!

MG says police not telling their side nothin!!! Says they need to look at father and girlfriend - last to see her, in charge of the house, would/should know everyone in and out of there.... then the party house rumor....

I watched it...........it was very brief coverage of the case, maybe 5 minutes. It sounds like LE isn't even talking to the families other than their following up on leads.

The video was Christmas 2008.

Greta asked MG if she was the lead investigator on this case, who would she be questioning. She said RC and MC, because MC was the last one with Haleigh and RC because it was his home.
    My posts are my opinion..........

Quote Originally Posted by radio View Post
    TN says police are giving them some updates, briefs on leads sometimes.... doing the very best they can!!

MG says police not telling their side nothin!!! Says they need to look at father and girlfriend - last to see her, in charge of the house, would/should know everyone in and out of there.... then the party house rumor....
    I was pre-occupied watching Greta and forgot to mention the rumor from two people who were at the party, that MC was there. This makes a lot of sense and fits in with what many have surmised - she wasn't home.
    My posts are my opinion..........

Quote Originally Posted by Beyond Belief View Post
    They are announcing "news" abt the case.

Who is *they*? What news channel?

Quote Originally Posted by Leila View Post
    I watched it...........it was very brief coverage of the case, maybe 5 minutes. It sounds like LE isn't even talking to the families other than their following up on leads.

The video was Christmas 2008.

Greta asked MG if she was the lead investigator on this case, who would she be questioning. She said RC and MC, because MC was the last one with Haleigh and RC because it was his home.
    I saw that video posted on a local news link. Aw, how cute Haleigh was there with her presents.

but imo, the cummings are painting a rather distorted picture. They want all to see how everything was picture perfect. I had nice Christmas' too myself. My step-dad still beat me with a belt the next day for getting Candy on a rug, all the while my mother watched. That was not in the pictures tho. Although I did love the Dog Am/Fm Radio Santa brought me. So sad for Haleigh, that she wasn't being watched.

It just occured to me, if theres allegations about Misty leaving them alone that night, then why are RC's mother & sister & Grandmother all being soooo supportive and protective of her?? That bothers me.

jnTexas is offline Can't wait for softball and baseball to start :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Law_girl41 View Post
    I saw that video posted on a local news link. Aw, how cute Haleigh was there with her presents.

but imo, the cummings are painting a rather distorted picture. They want all to see how everything was picture perfect. I had nice Christmas' too myself. My step-dad still beat me with a belt the next day for getting Candy on a rug, all the while my mother watched. That was not in the pictures tho. Although I did love the Dog Am/Fm Radio Santa brought me. So sad for Haleigh, that she wasn't being watched.

It just occured to me, if theres allegations about Misty leaving them alone that night, then why are RC's mother & sister & Grandmother all being soooo supportive and protective of her?? That bothers me.
    Your message as the bottom of your posts is amazing. I never realized that happened with custody.

Quote Originally Posted by Law_girl41 View Post

Hi Law Girl, Do you think that at the right time Misty will be charged with negligence if she really did leave the children alone and went out partying.

If true she put them in real danger, and if Haleigh did die and the perp had the opportunity to grab her due to Misty's negligence, I could even see manslaughter or some other similar charge. That might be too stiff - how about putting a child in mortal danger?

What do you think?

where can i find the website for the news so i can see the video

I wonder if the two witnesses are relatives of Crystal's,just like the witness she said told her Ronald knocked Haleigh down.So why would Ronald and Misty be hanging around with Crystal's cousin?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast