TX TX - Beverly Meadows, 49, Marshall, 26 Dec 2008

hoppyfrog

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
http://www.marshallnewsmessenger.com/news/content/news/stories/2008/08/020309_web_reward.html

3 Feb 09

The Marshall Police Department is offering a $2,500 reward for anyone with any information leading to the whereabouts of a local woman who went missing from a Marshall nursing home more than a month ago.

Harrison County officials still are seeking the public's assistance in finding Beverly Meadows, 49, who vanished from Community Care Nursing Home, 207 W. Merritt St., on Dec. 26. She was last seen at the home sometime between 7 and 8 p.m., police officials say.

and

Ms. Meadows, a white female, is 5-feet 3-inches tall, has gray and black hair and weighs about 240 pounds. She's believed to have left the facility wearing a blue T-shirt with a Harley-Davidson emblem on the front, blue jeans and flip flops. She did not take any personal belongings with her.

Ms. Meadows has a medical condition that requires her to take medication daily and she did not have her medication with her the evening she vanished from the nursing home, according an MPD release.

more at link

pic

http://www.marshallnewsmessenger.com/news/content/news/stories/2008/08/060309_web_body.html

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Harrison County authorities have requested an autopsy on the body of a young woman found Monday evening in a well pit off Bill Coleman Road.

"The unidentified body is that of a white female, about 20 to 30 years old," said a press release issued by Capt. Mike Alexander of the Sheriff's Office...

...There have been no reports in Harrison County of a missing woman matching the description of the body.

Beverly Meadows, 49, a resident of Community Care Nursing Home on 207 W. Merritt St., walked away from the facility between 7 and 8 p.m. on Dec. 26, 2008, and has not been seen since...

I don't think that this is Beverly. I posted this article because they made mention of her in connection to this discovery. Continued prayers for Beverly and her family that she is found soon and returns home.

Woman continues search for daughter after 10 years
The holidays have come and gone, but they haven’t been the same for Liz Lingenfelter since her daughter, Beverly Meadows, went missing, the day after Christmas in 2008 and days away from Meadows’ birthday, which is New Year’s Eve.

“For ten years I have not celebrated Christmas or anything,” the mother told the News Messenger in a telephone interview, Thursday.

“Getting through December is like horror,” she shared. “It is just the hardest thing I’ve ever done.”

[...]

“Please, if you hear anything or see anything, please call the police; tell them,” she pleaded, noting her daughter has been featured on the Project Jason Voice for the Missing website as well as the Cue Center site for missing people. She’s also been included in a book, "The Last Place You'd Look" by Carole Moore.

“I just don't want anyone to forget that my daughter is still missing and we are still searching for her and for any information about her disappearance,” said Lingenfelter.

MPD Public Information Officer Kelly Colvin echoed her sentiments, urging the public to alert police if they see any sign of any of the six active MPD missing persons cases or receive any information on their whereabouts.

5 Unidentified Person Exclusions
1684373396769.jpeg

Beverly has a small mole under her left eye.
1684374541887.png
Her mother, who lives 15 miles from the nursing home where Beverly left from, believes she was trying to walk to her residence.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back