740 users online (158 members and 582 guests)  

Websleuths News

Anniegirl is offline Have you ever thrown a fist full of glitter in the air?

Wondering

I am thinking Burke is 20 or 21 now?-- wonder if once 'daddy' passes away he may spill what he knows?
    Also wondering when he gets ask ,why did your parents say you were asleep when you can be heard in background of 911 call ? Wonder what his response is? surely , people ask?

I am just full of ..wonder today, I reckon.
    ~~~

'I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love' . Mother Teresa

Add me on Facebook: annie51467@yahoo.com

I am thinking even if he knew what happened (or what his parents had done) he will always protect that secret to maintain the image of innocence they spent a lot of time and money creating. But, who knows, for all we know he doesnt have a good relationship with his parents so I dont know..

He could very well be the source of the answers we are all looking for...like in 50 or 60 years from now when he's on his death bed. I'll be 80ish then so I really hope that doesn't happen haha.

Quote Originally Posted by GingBreade View Post
    He could very well be the source of the answers we are all looking for...like in 50 or 60 years from now when he's on his death bed. I'll be 80ish then so I really hope that doesn't happen haha.
    yea , I'll be getting mowed over or pushing up daisy's by that time.
    ~~~

'I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love' . Mother Teresa

Cool

IMO - Burke will not be the Hero - Ever.

In the Federal Witness Protection Program
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat View Post
    Sadly, I think you are right. There'll be no heros within the family on this case. None of them will step up for JBR.
    THIS time, we get it RIGHT!

This post is my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat View Post
    "Apple doesn't fall far from 'dem trees" ; believe you are right my dearest friend ~
    ~~~