Page 14 of 38 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Cadaver dogs have hit on dumpster near home

how long have they been looking in this dumpster?

Quote Originally Posted by mydailyopinions View Post
    Cadaver dogs hit on human decomp..nothing else..
    They have search dogs to hit scent..
    Rescue dogs hit on blood.
    Cadaver dogs hit on human decomp! Huge difference in these dogs. They are specifically trained!
    i agree with this, but i don't think the dogs are 100% foolproof, though. or like some have said.......maybe some kind of decomp but not a body.
    bombshell? B.S.

Quote Originally Posted by winterrose View Post
    Well,I'm sure not either,so don't shoot the messenger,just posted what I heard from a cadaver dog guy.
    I am not shooting the messenger...we were having a discussion.
    If there's hink....there must be stink.

Quote Originally Posted by kathyn2 View Post
    The grandmother sure doesn't seem very upset. But she says she is praying for the strength that she needs. Seems to have alot of faith in God.
    First thing you gotta pray for is strength. Then wisdom, patience, courage, and acceptance of Thy Will.

G-ma Griffis sounds like she is the rock of that family, won't let her worst fears overtake her mind or her words until they have some basis.
    Perfectly normal woman, imo. Then again, I'm a local.

And just gimme a break about how anybody in these families is reacting. I defy any one of you to predict how you and your family would react in their situation.

Sorry, but my heart breaks for every mother, every father, every son, and every daughter connected to this case.

This is so sad to see this thread. A dumpster, how awful! Are they still searching the dumpster?
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

Quote Originally Posted by Absolutely Addicted View Post
    The marina?! Interesting, given that the dogs initially followed her scent to the water....
    Yeppers...to the "Dock".

They are waiting for ME and other dumpster.

The Family WILL be informed BEFORE anyone else.... even if it is shown on this live feed that they do infact find something

Ethan Isaac Hansen
    Jan 4th 2002 ~ June 23rd 2007

I miss you Little Man!
    Read about Ethan here

Quote Originally Posted by raeann View Post
    A few observations regarding the reaction of Crystal S. to tonight's events:

1. I'm pretty sure she wasn't the class valedictorian.
    2. I'm pretty sure she is on some sort of medication after her earlier collapse.
    3. I'm pretty sure I would be in denial until the very last moment that a definite confirmation was made if I were in her situation.

I never post, just a weak lurker, but had to log in to give you props. It is always great to see someone has already posted exactly what you were thinking, exactly how you would have posted it.

Quote Originally Posted by ColdDayIn View Post
    Anybody have theories on what is really going on right now?
    What if...

This is for reactions.
    Bring in cadaver dogs to search for real ...but then claim that one hit on this dumpster...have LE officers from another area that no one recoginse to be amonst the crowd and watch and listen. Dosen't cost LE anything but a few dry cleaning bills for some uniforms and the news stations provide the cover with their live feeds.

Somthing that just popped into my head.

Quote Originally Posted by LFlorida View Post
    First thing you gotta pray for is strength. Then wisdom, patience, courage, and acceptance of Thy Will.

G-ma Griffis sounds like she is the rock of that family, won't let her worst fears overtake her mind or her words until they have some basis.
    Perfectly normal woman, imo. Then again, I'm a local.

And just gimme a break about how anybody in these families is reacting. I defy any one of you to predict how you and your family would react in their situation.

Sorry, but my heart breaks for every mother, every father, every son, and every daughter connected to this case.

Thank You......there is a time and a place. While we are sitting here waiting to see if they had found this child's body....was not, IMO either.

Quote Originally Posted by PinkyPoo View Post
    how long have they been looking in this dumpster?
    about 2 hours

Ethan Isaac Hansen

I miss you Little Man!
    Read about Ethan here

You guys have such good hearts!! Thanks for posting updates.

Quote Originally Posted by shadow of my mind View Post
    What if...

This is for reactions.
    Bring in cadaver dogs to search for real ...but then claim that one hit on this dumpster...have LE officers from another area that no one recoginse to be amonst the crowd and watch and listen. Dosen't cost LE anything but a few dry cleaning bills for some uniforms and the news stations provide the cover with their live feeds.

hmmm, interesting. everyone should be worried.......except someone that knows she isn't in the dumpster.........
    bombshell? B.S.

Quote Originally Posted by shadow of my mind View Post
    What if...

This is for reactions.

That's brilliant. So plausible. Going even further with that theory...what if they are really searching elsewhere away from the eyes of the media and have this as a ruse?

Quote Originally Posted by raeann View Post
    A few observations regarding the reaction of Crystal S. to tonight's events:

1. I'm pretty sure she wasn't the class valedictorian.
    2. I'm pretty sure she is on some sort of medication after her earlier collapse.
    3. I'm pretty sure I would be in denial until the very last moment that a definite confirmation was made if I were in her situation.
    Right on. I would be in to much shock to show reaction. When my son died I had one bad moment 3-4 days after when i was in the bath tub and realized I was by myself and my baby was no more. I couldn't talk to him on the phone or nuttin. Gone. Was really bad. I mean it was like the world had fallen in on me. So, probably all thru the funeral peeps probably wondered why I didn't act different.

Quote Originally Posted by winterrose View Post
    They said dogs had checked that dumpster before and didn't get a hit on it.But this time they did.I've had a thought that if someone did something and area was checked,what better way to get rid of something,but where it was already checked.
    I agree with this. This also could fit together with what I said a couple pages back about the body being somewhere else first and then recently placed in that dumpster thinking that it would be taken to a landfill. I think that they need to be keeping close tabs on Misty IF something by chance is found in there. I haven't been pointing the finger at her at all through this but now I am thinking that if Haliegh is there then she's behind it. She could have put Haliegh closer to her(Misty's) family for the time being and then moved her to that dumpster thinking she'd be taken with the trash.
    !~*Mar*~!

Quote Originally Posted by WillenFan21 View Post
    What I find sad about this whole thing is that the family is finding out through the media. I am sorry but that is so screwed up. Something like that they should have been notified by authoritys immediatly upon finding out.
    David Smith found out that Alex and Michael had been found in the lake when Susan Smith drowned them over the TV. The sheriff was landing in a helicopter in the neighborhood to come and tell him but he heard it on the TV before Sheriff Wells got to him.

update on why there searching http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29417174/

Amy Doyle just said the tents are a 60 sec walk from where this dumpster is... she is standing near the dumpster and can see the tents from where she is at.... (Wish we had a pic)

Ethan Isaac Hansen

I miss you Little Man!
    Read about Ethan here

Reporter said Misty was with Ron and detectives today.

I do still think though, they are going off of more than a cadaver dog hit.

Quote Originally Posted by MAMABEAR View Post
    Right on. I would be in to much shock to show reaction. When my son died I had one bad moment 3-4 days after when i was in the bath tub and realized I was by myself and my baby was no more. I couldn't talk to him on the phone or nuttin. Gone. Was really bad. I mean it was like the world had fallen in on me. So, probably all thru the funeral peeps probably wondered why I didn't act different.
    awww that made me so sad. I'm so sorry for you.
    "Justice may be blind, but she has very sophisticated listening devices." ~Edgar Argo

Per HLN - around 4:30 today, officers seen speaking with Ron C in front of tent and he then followed them to scene (misty was with him, along with unidentified male)
    Last edited by elainebenice; 02-26-2009 at 08:33 PM. Reason: to add un to identified

I think they're waiting on the ME and notifying the family. We'll see in a few minutes.

On JVM, reporter talking about RC, MC and RC going into house, trailer with LE before they went to dumpster. RC was in his vehicle with MC and another unidentified man. MC stayed in vehicle when RC went into house w/ LE.

Page 14 of 38 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast