Page 16 of 38 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Cadaver dogs have hit on dumpster near home

Quote Originally Posted by sttct View Post
    I don't think cops would be staring at something for so long that they thought was something from a construction site.

Also...them looking under trailers...maybe there was a hole in the floor. Maybe that's why they brought Ron in the trailer. And then they hit on the dumpster. I think it was a SO.
    If there was a hole or trap door of some type under the carpet (?) that was hidden, then I'll bet the farm that place was rigged for SO's way before Ron & family moved in...jmho

Another dumpster has been brought in. Investigators are sitting around talking.
    Family not allowed to be down there.

Per HLN - An empty dumpster brought to scene. Paternal grandmother just told reporter family has been alerted to stay at their camps to wait further news.

It looks like a truck has come in to remove dumpster.

Edited
    I didn't see empty dumpster coming in.. but wouldn't they remove dumpster if indeed something is inside and replace it with the empty one.
    "This isn't who they are. It is only what happened to them."
    Jaycee Dugard

TN told the media that the family is suppose to stay at their respective tents and NOT go to the dumpster site.
    ----
    "Though I am often in the depths of misery, there is still calmness, pure harmony and music inside me..." - Van Gogh :nluv:

On JVM, reporter said LE has told the family to not go down to the dumpster site.

Originally Posted by sttct View Post #377
    I don't think cops would be staring at something for so long that they thought was something from a construction site.

Also...them looking under trailers...maybe there was a hole in the floor. Maybe that's why they brought Ron in the trailer. And then they hit on the dumpster. I think it was a SO.
    If there was a hole or trap door of some type under the carpet (?) that was hidden, then I'll bet the farm that place was rigged for SO's way before Ron & family moved in...jmho

My thoughts exactly!!!

Per Amy Doyle (HLN reporter), Teresa was told that the families are NOT to go anywhere near the dumpster site, and that law enforcement will update them as soon as they can.
    "I've always found brilliance untempered by failure is purely arrogance, but brilliance that has overcome failure can be truly useful to your fellow man." ~~~Paul Zuckerman, Attorney at Law

All posts are my opinion only.

Is there anywhere online showing this live? I am afraid when Jane Velez ends we won't be able to see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by elainebenice View Post
    Per HLN - An empty dumpster brought to scene. Paternal grandmother just told reporter family has been alerted to stay at their camps to wait further news.
    Like someone else said.. it must be so hard on the parents (well the whole family).. waiting.....
    "Justice may be blind, but she has very sophisticated listening devices." ~Edgar Argo

Quote Originally Posted by St3phanie View Post
    awww that made me so sad. I'm so sorry for you.
    Me, too, MAMABEAR. Well, I don't feel sorry for you. I admire you. You made it through the worst tragedy imaginable, which I for one don't even have the strength to try to imagine.

I think that a body was definetly found since they have told the family to stay away from the site. I have a feeling that Nancy Grace is pre-taped tonight b/c her website is not updated on this and Jane hasn't said anything about Nancy having the latest!
    !~*Mar*~!

MAMABEAR, God bless you!

Just got home from a family funeral and when I heard the news that they were
    searching a dumpster for Haleigh, the thought was just too much!
    It makes me heartsick to think that another child could be disposed of like trash!

Quote Originally Posted by LFlorida View Post
    Me, too, MAMABEAR. Well, I don't feel sorry for you. I admire you. You made it through the worst tragedy imaginable, which I for one don't even have the strength to try to imagine.
    oh my gosh.. I don't have the strength to try to imagine it either and I second that, I admire your courage as well.
    "Justice may be blind, but she has very sophisticated listening devices." ~Edgar Argo

Thanks all. ---Life do go on.

I would certainly hate to be on Nat. TV at a time like this. She is acting ok to me. Now KC is a different bird. LOL

Misty talking about taking the trash out the back door on occasion just re entered my mind..
    Justice For Caylee Marie

I am sitting here just balling my eyes out. My son whom is 15 today and we are adopting came up and gave me a big hug. I just don't understand how someone could harm a child I just don't get it. never will

Where is Misty right now?

Did she ever come back to the area after the detectives took her in for questioning?
    [I'm sure answers are on here, but I can't even read the posts before BAM!I'm a whole page behind.]

Quote Originally Posted by 6angels View Post
    I am sitting here just balling my eyes out. My son whom is 15 today and we are adopting came up and gave me a big hug. I just don't understand how someone could harm a child I just don't get it. never will
    Me either 6angels..
    Thank you for taking care of the children who need love. I am sure they give you plenty of thankful smiles, but the world around you owes you a huge thanks and applause..
    Justice For Caylee Marie

Holy cow, I got off and went to two parent teacher conference, made dinner and flipped on the tv...can someone give me a run-down without rumors? TIA!
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

Quote Originally Posted by 6angels View Post
    Awwwwwwww. ((((( HUGGS)))))
    If you need to then get away from this and turn the TV to cartoons for a few.

Quote Originally Posted by mydailyopinions View Post
    Me either 6angels..
    Thank you for taking care of the children who need love. I am sure they give you plenty of thankful smiles, but the world around you owes you a huge thanks and applause..
    thank you .I just don't get it. I was a abused child and our new 4 was abused children I thank God everyday our two biological children will never know what its like to be abused. There is people out in the world that will adopt a child to save it from being abused even a older child. So why they don't give their child up for adoption instead of harming them I'll never know. Now I don't know if Misty or Her mom or dad did this but who ever did it needs to rot in hell

Just saw on JVM they were all standing around talking and I never saw the dumpster covered up... It was wide open when I saw it live about 5 min ago before they started talking about the Octo Mom.
    May America's Angel Rest In Peace!

Let's find Haleigh

Quote Originally Posted by MAMABEAR View Post
    Right on. I would be in to much shock to show reaction. When my son died I had one bad moment 3-4 days after when i was in the bath tub and realized I was by myself and my baby was no more. I couldn't talk to him on the phone or nuttin. Gone. Was really bad. I mean it was like the world had fallen in on me. So, probably all thru the funeral peeps probably wondered why I didn't act different.
    So sorry for your loss

EDITED TO ADD: my daughter calls me Mamabear all the time, so I feel I know you. LOL
    Everything stated in my posts are my opinion, and my opinion only
    In a sense, the Internet is the largest mob ever assembled. It sometimes transforms otherwise inhibited people into unrestrained, faceless "conduits for emotion."

Page 16 of 38 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast