Page 18 of 63 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast
    It seems like they are waiting on something or someone. Maybe the cadaver dogs? Maybe the ME? Maybe the other dumpster?

Seems to me that they are waiting. From observation I'm going to assume they did not recover Haleigh's body in this dumpster, but who knows what's in those bags.

They just are not acting like they found anything.....but....they do keep looking in that one area.
    If there's hink....there must be stink.

Quote Originally Posted by winterrose View Post
    Crystal gave dna,she's at campsite.They just showed her talking,Chad was behind her talking and laughing to someone.They are not camera savvy,that's for sure.
    I probably shouldn't say this, but it does bother me. When they told the mom, on camera, about the dumpster and the canine hits, her response was not what I would expect for a mother at that time. I could only imagine hearing those words about a daughter of mine and I don't know if I could stand up straight...again, I probably should not judge like this, but it jumped out at me when I saw it.

Reporter on JVM says LE says there is definitely something there and they are staying there until they locate it.

Sure seems to me that they are looking at something inside there....

A body would smell right? Or do the cops not usually seem to notice? They are drinking cokes and popping tic tacs from what I can see.

They're waiting for probably the crimescene vehicle to preserve evidence.They're looking in dumpster and others are standing around waiting.If it was a body,it would smell,you couldn't hang over it.Maybe some evidence,a blanket,something,don't know.

Crystal's reaction bothered me, too. Her reactions to everything have bothered me. But I suppose everyone handles everything differently.

Quote Originally Posted by Searchfortruth View Post
    I probably shouldn't say this, but it does bother me. When they told the mom, on camera, about the dumpster and the canine hits, her response was not what I would expect for a mother at that time. I could only imagine hearing those words about a daughter of mine and I don't know if I could stand up straight...again, I probably should not judge like this, but it jumped out at me when I saw it.
    Just one more thing to add to my list. Something is not right with her.

are they discussing how to handle this properly so a defense attorney can't pick them apart? or atleast trying to figure out the best way to proceed? maybe making the guilty party sweat or see how the suspects are reacting to this finding before announcing it?
    bombshell? B.S.

One reporter earlier said they questioned Misty for three hours again today...IF they got a confession of some kind, they would not need to be as careful with the dumpster as they would KNOW more about what exactly they were looking for...so they could be tossing all the bags, etc. that do not match their confession.

It just totally makes no sense to me why they aren't searching the bags.

Quote Originally Posted by Searchfortruth View Post
    I am thinking that the mom is on something for stress thru all of this....I know when my daddy was dying, I got some pills from the doc, and I call them "my don't give a sh%^ pills"!

Quote Originally Posted by Sleuthster View Post
    There is something in there. They are just standing there now looking in dumpster, lady le on phone.
    This is not looking good! Why stand around if something isn't there?

Page 18 of 63 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast