Page 19 of 63 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast
    i hope it isnt haleigh or anyone else for that matter...

but don't forget folks... there is a SO missing ...possibly dead...and remember it wasn't all that far from that area...

They are looking at Something inside that dumpster, that is for sure.

OT/
    Does anyone know where Misty is now?
    Last edited by ROBLYN; 02-26-2009 at 08:13 PM. Reason: change wording

On JVM, they are talking about the ability of canine dogs to detect human remains over animal remains. LE just standing around the dumpster still.

I agree something is in that top right corner...but possibly not a body? ALthough they have not touched the bags...do not even seen interested. So I can't say if I don't think it's her.

Ok I just got back and I see they hit on the dumpster....but why is it taking so long to look ina dumpster?

what the heck is going on? i'm local and nothing on the news. no updates, no nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by pirate View Post
    CNN Headline News/HLN the same channel Nancy Grace is on.
    Quickly I want to tell you how much I appreciate your posts. You understand the difference between cadaver dogs hitting on human decomp vs. animal. Among many other things you have posted. You do your research before you post and this makes you respected.

This doesn't sound good for Haleigh at all and since no one else has been reported missing it is likely or rather possible that this is Haleigh. The next questions are was an SO living very close to the trailer similar to Jessie Lunsford? Or, is this someone closer? I.E. Family. In any case this is a bad situation.

Quote Originally Posted by raeann View Post
    One reporter earlier said they questioned Misty for three hours again today...IF they got a confession of some kind, they would not need to be as careful with the dumpster as they would KNOW more about what exactly they were looking for...so they could be tossing all the bags, etc. that do not match their confession.
    See, that's exactly what I thought earlier! They questioned her and all of a sudden theres the dumpster. I think it was a tip or confession that led to the dog being brought there, but had it been a confession I think Misty would be in custody.

You know,it's a construction site,guys are always getting hurt,throwing bloodied bandaids,etc in garbage,dogs would pick up human blood.

Anyone know where this dumpster is located in relation to the home ?

Quote Originally Posted by winterrose View Post
    You know,it's a construction site,guys are always getting hurt,throwing bloodied bandaids,etc in garbage,dogs would pick up human blood.
    Cadaver dogs will not just hit on blood.........there has to be decomp iirc.
    cadaverine?
    If there's hink....there must be stink.

I don't think cops would be staring at something for so long that they thought was something from a construction site.

Also...them looking under trailers...maybe there was a hole in the floor. Maybe that's why they brought Ron in the trailer. And then they hit on the dumpster. I think it was a SO.

Quote Originally Posted by winterrose View Post
    Good point. That's what one of the anchors on HLN said. Human decomp is just that. Doesn't mean this is Haleigh. I don't like them standing around looking though.

For ones that just came on...
    Crystal was not missing,gave dna
    a dog hit on the dumpster a mile away from trailer
    LE cars flew to dumpster,they're at bottom,haven't checked bags,could be human blood from bandaid or maybe evidence
    LE is waiting for something
    Ron is across the street at his campsite watching.

Another thing, it is kind of strange they are allowing the media in on this considering how tightlipped they have been all along. You would think if they suspected a stranger they would be afraid of tipping them off. Maybe LE knows their suspect is among them and doesn't have to worry about them running while they search, therefore, they don't care to broadcast this?...just thinking out loud.

Page 19 of 63 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast