Page 21 of 38 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Cadaver dogs have hit on dumpster near home

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    I didn't think you misled anyone. I was just clarifying what the article said.
    Thanks. Mislead might have been the wrong word. I guess the point is they are looking in a dumpster for something, we dont know what yet, but it is probably pertaining to a missing 5 year old girl. No matter what brought them there, I hope this isnt where this baby is.

I wouldnt think if they thought Haleighs body was in the dumpster they would have a backhoe in there. And if they thought she was in there why didnt they have the truck come and pull the dumpster out? This just doesn't make sense to me.

Also anything connected to a decomposing body,like a weapon or clothing,I keep thinking about this blanket thing.Maybe it's just because I got it stuck in my head from the beginning,the blankets might still be in the house.

I have to run out for a bit. That usually means that there will be breaking news. Anyways, here is a link to Florida newstations if y'all want to look for live links. BBL.

http://newslink.org/fltele.html

"Nothing of consequence found in dumpster" per investigators

Just called this number its to CF13 and they are live on the scene. The guy told me they didn't find anything yet. I asked if they were going to have it live online for those that do not live in FL and he said no that they would have an article.

Here is the number from: http://www.cfnews13.com/About/ContactUs/Default.aspx

Phone E-Mail
    Robin S.
    General Manager (407) ********
    Last edited by Tom'sGirl; 02-26-2009 at 10:08 PM. Reason: info. at link, don't need to post
    !~*Mar*~!

Quote Originally Posted by scratchthatitch View Post
    link?????
    If there's hink....there must be stink.

listened to the end of live conference on cf13news with just audio. just a few moments ago.

listened to the end of live conference on cf13news with just audio. just a few moments ago.
    I sure hope that is right..
    As bad as I want her found, I can't handle the thought of the dumpster..
    Justice For Caylee Marie

CF13 News just reported nothing was found. I'll see if I can find a link to it.

i still don't think lil Haleigh is there... I believe she is either in North Florida or not in Florida... just my two cents

I can't take this up and down again ... so soon after Caylee! UGH!!

Where ARE you Haleigh ???

Channel 13 just reported that 3 dogs hit on the dumpster this afternoon. Nothing was found...but to be sure they will bring in 12 more dogs in the morning and search the area around the dumpster. I don't have a link yet...looking for one.

Sheriff's Office News Release Of New Search
    http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar...ew_search.html

Old news but informative.

The 12 dogs were already coming. Per link in news thread, but it needs to checked around there for sure.

ETA...teh and cat are wrestling over keyboard....cat's winning.
    If there's hink....there must be stink.

I am praying for this family. I am hoping it is not Haleigh..
    MissouriAngels

Quote Originally Posted by Sprout View Post
    CF13 News just reported nothing was found. I'll see if I can find a link to it.
    http://www.cfnews13.com/Default.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by FairNBalanced View Post
    Channel 13 just reported that 3 dogs hit on the dumpster this afternoon. Nothing was found...but to be sure they will bring in 12 more dogs in the morning and search the area around the dumpster. I don't have a link yet...looking for one.

Thank you, I really hope this is true. I want Haleigh found, but not in a dumpster.
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

Quote Originally Posted by tehcloser View Post
    link?????
    http://www.cfnews13.com/

Quote Originally Posted by WillenFan21 View Post
    Just called this number its to CF13 and they are live on the scene. The guy told me they didn't find anything yet. I asked if they were going to have it live online for those that do not live in FL and he said no that they would have an article.

Here is the number from: http://www.cfnews13.com/About/ContactUs/Default.aspx

Phone E-Mail
    Robin S.
    General Manager (407) ********
    And I thought I was bold for calling the schools transportation office to get bus route and time info! You go girl!

scratchthatitch we kind of like to try to have a link when we post that kind of stuff but since you don't it's okay, just wanted to let you know what we do around here sort of....said with love of course
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

What ??....LE stood around for 3.5 hours, emptied one dumpster, ordered up another dumpster, & backhoe.........now they say nothing there ??

Did they ever even search all the bags they removed at the start ??

Thank you to everybody that kept us without cable updated on what was going on...it is greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by lakelandladi View Post
    I wouldnt think if they thought Haleighs body was in the dumpster they would have a backhoe in there. And if they thought she was in there why didnt they have the truck come and pull the dumpster out? This just doesn't make sense to me.
    Me either! I say this mostly because of the Caylee Anthony case cos not disturbing/destroying the body/skeleton during their many searches was their top priority..If they thought she was in that dumpster using a backhoe goes against that course of action (& then some) so I'm ruling this angle out!

Page 21 of 38 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast