2009.02.26 issues jvm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now investigaters are putting piece by piece 'evidence' on a blue tarp

they have stopped taking things out..... were really looking in that one spot in the dumpster.... they are all standing around dumpster now...

Hit on cadaver dog............JM asked about neighbor tip??? not answered well

This does NOT look good.........sorta looks like they are waiting on something? someone?
ME??? camera's CSI? FBI?...........a small group talking away from dumpster...........

human specific cadaver dog............2 hours in search.........will be there all night

Talking about false positives..........but LE would just leave I think if there was nothing.....
Jayne W. for once is making sense for the first time.............

Anyone have Tivo? The female LE who was on the phone, appeared to have been crying. About 5-6 minutes after the show started. She spent a great deal of time wiping her eyes while keeping her back to the camera. Then she took her hair out of her pony tail. Fluffed her hair and then put it in a pony tail again. She wipes her eyes one more time right after that.

Who was that TH?

I found what she said very offensive.

"Unlike the Antony case the police are playing this close to the vest."

How much had LE let out about the A case when they were only this far in?

I could never give an interview if I was family....I would be nuts!

Anyone have Tivo? The female LE who was on the phone, appeared to have been crying. About 5-6 minutes after the show started. She spent a great deal of time wiping her eyes while keeping her back to the camera. Then she took her hair out of her pony tail. Fluffed her hair and then put it in a pony tail again. She wipes her eyes one more time right after that.

I have DVR but I didn't turn it on till after I read this. That looks to be a pretty somber scene out there. :(

Same thing as with Caylee. I just can't imagine.

LE on phone or walkie talkie thing........
LE seems upset to me, do you guys think we will hear bad news tonight?

thanks passionflower, i'm scared for Haleigh and wish the TH would lay off the decomp talk, until we know more.

oh my the dumpster is so close to RC camp.........so sad.....just heard that stupid train......

could of been a tip also, smell????
only 1 guy seems to be still looking in dumpster at something????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsongirlfriend