Misty C. #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom'sGirl

Former Member
Reaction score
A New thread and another *Warning*​

To post random names that have NOT been mentioned by the Media in this case and posting their info. is OFF LIMITS!

Many innocent parties suffer scrutiny so stop and think before you post every name/rumor you find on the Internet.

Time outs will be given to those who've read my other warnings and have chosen to ignore them.

Got it. I asked this question on the other thread and that is where has Misty been staying?? Is she back with her family?? Or with Ron again? TIA.

I believe the last Misty was seen on video was yesterday in a truck with an unidentified man while Ron was in the trailer with LE! I'm honestly thinking she just goes back and forth between the two places for whatever reason!

OT...Thank you for the new thread Toms Girl! The warning is duly noted...:)

STOP with the rumors peeps, this new thread is not starting off too well :sheesh:

She was seen in a truck with Ronald and an unidentified male pulling up to the trailer. She stayed in the truck while he went inside with an investigator. I can't recall where the link is, but could be because we saw it reported live as the dumpster thing was happening. The truck incident came about 30 minutes before they started digging in the dumpster. (There is a photo of Ronald and the investigator outside the trailer then walking into the trailer on the slideshow...I think it was on FCN.) It was unclear if the unidentified man was the same man in the truck then seen walking in with Ronald. The report did say that Ronald drove his truck to meet up with LE at the trailer tho.

Misty, at 17, knew RC a very short time before she became a live-in caretaker of the 2 children of RC & CS. At 17 she is not adequate to the job of motherhood based soley on her age and amount of experience...babysitting on and off for a period of a few years does not automatically give one that age; the skills needed to be a "mother" to children of not her own, meaning- most 17 year olds I know whom are mothers, gave birth to them,... therefore having the typical time frame to prepare in ones mind, and to bond in the heart. I have 3 neices who are/were teen mothers. I know the difference between the 2. I personally babysat for my family since I was 9 years old, my nephew is 32 now and I changed his diapers, fed him, loved him etc.

"If" at 17 someone thrust me into the realm of parenthood, I would not have what it takes to be a mother of good nurturing character full time....surely I did it for days at time, but not 24/7.

She appears sincere in her tearful statement on t.v. but the child care at this trailer was essentiallly inadequate in my opinion. Some may agree and other may not. In the short time that RC & MC lived in the 3 bedroom doublewide MH...they apparently had occupied one bedroom from all statements made by Misty herself. How long does it take for parents who have the children full time, to prepare the two other bedrooms for the children to enjoy & enjoy a space of their own? I could understand it there wasnt the space available, but there was. The video of Ron and Haliegh at Christmas time was taken at Rons mothers/Grannies home imo. I clearly can look at individuals and determine their character by observation along side by side with facts. I have no doubt the children loved her and she loved them. But that in now way means she was of good judgement on the night Haleigh went missing.

Actually, that wasn't a rumor. She was seen in a truck with Ronald and an unidentified male pulling up to the trailer. She stayed in the truck while he went inside with an investigator. I can't recall where the link is, but could be because we saw it reported live as the dumpster thing was happening. The truck incident came about 30 minutes before they started digging in the dumpster. (There is a photo of Ronald and the investigator outside the trailer then walking into the trailer on the slideshow...I think it was on FCN.) It was unclear if the unidentified man was the same man in the truck then seen walking in with Ronald. The report did say that Ronald drove his truck to meet up with LE at the trailer tho.
SS, the posts I deleted were not about what you just posted!

Did Misty have keys to the house? Simple question, simple answer would be appreciated. TIA.

Did Misty have keys to the house? Simple question, simple answer would be appreciated. TIA.

That's a good question that has been asked before but I don't think it's been answered definitively.

And to further complicate the issue, last week Teresa N. implied in an interview that Misty never lived with Ron- even though it was presented that they lived together when Haleigh went missing.

One of the reporters asked her where Misty was and she said she was at home and reiterated by saying "She has her own home, you know." Or something like that.

That's a good question that has been asked before but I don't think it's been answered definitively.

And to further complicate the issue, last week Teresa N. implied in an interview that Misty never lived with Ron- even though it was presented that they lived together when Haleigh went missing.

One of the reporters asked her where Misty was and she said she was at home and reiterated by saying "She has her own home, you know." Or something like that.
Thank you! This is of major importance to me. The dead bolt was supposedly on.... does it need a key? I don't know. Our dead bolt can be opened from the outside with a key. Keys, Keys, Keys......... There was no signs of forced entry into the home. Someone isn't telling the truth, and me thinks it's Misty.

"If" she didn't live there then she had to walk back home at 3:30 every morning or Does RC take her home either leaving kids alone or dragging them out of bed at that time of morning. As MC can't have DL if she dropped out of school. If she walks home that time of morning how far and why would her parents let her that of night/morning she just turned 17 in Dec. My lord!!

Always more question then answer in this case!

I'd like to know this as well. Also, did she have a vehicle available that night?
I've noticed there is a vehicle in front of the home all the time. Obviously part of the crime scene if you ask me. And it has now been released, the crime scene. We shall see who moves that vehicle. It's black ..... you guys know what I'm talking about. Could it be Misty's vehicle?

I've noticed there is a vehicle in front of the home all the time. Obviously part of the crime scene if you ask me. And it has now been released, the crime scene. We shall see who moves that vehicle. It's black ..... you guys know what I'm talking about. Could it be Misty's vehicle?

Since Misty doesn't have a DL I can't see her having a vehicle, so it's probably not hers, JMO.

Not saying she didn't have a access to a vehicle, I just doubt it's "her" vehicle...

It could be RC as he got home from work! Maybe he had to leave it cause the yard was taped off? Maybe/Maybe Not

"If" she didn't live there then she had to walk back home at 3:30 every morning or Does RC take her home either leaving kids alone or dragging them out of bed at that time of morning. As MC can't have DL if she dropped out of school. If she walks home that time of morning how far and why would her parents let her that of night/morning she just turned 17 in Dec. My lord!!

Always more question then answer in this case!

VAN SUSTEREN: Did you come in the front door or the back door of that double wide, Ronald?

CUMMINGS: I came in the front door. I pulled into the driveway. She was standing at the front door, and I wanted to know what she was doing up, first, at that time of night. Usually, she is in bed asleep.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,492185,00.html

VAN SUSTEREN: Did you come in the front door or the back door of that double wide, Ronald?

CUMMINGS: I came in the front door. I pulled into the driveway. She was standing at the front door, and I wanted to know what she was doing up, first, at that time of night. Usually, she is in bed asleep.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,492185,00.html

ok thank you. i guess that answer what we was wondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni