Page 1 of 81 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Thread: 2009.02.27 - Lee's Deposition

2009.02.27 - Lee's Deposition

Hope I didn't miss another thread on this. If so, mods, please delete this one.

Just saw a snippet of Lee's testimony at the depo on HLN, and was shocked when he said, "To this day I believe everything my sister tells me."

I'm speechless.
    Last edited by Patty G; 02-27-2009 at 05:47 PM. Reason: add source; added date

TigerBalm is offline Pray for all the missing and innocent people whose lives were taken too soon!
    Lee Anthony Deposed In Zenaida Defamation Lawsuit

The deposition hearing for Lee Anthony in the defamation lawsuit filed by Zenaida Gonzalez against Casey is now over.

Read the depositions

http://www.cfnews13.com/Default.aspx
    JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS!!!
    MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio
    Jury selection to begin on September 8 #JodiArias

elle1919 is offline Blowing out another's candle will not make yours shine brighter!!
    deep in the countryside of northern Alabama
    I saw this thread and was very excited.....I thought the transcription was out.

You know, just when I think the family might really have gotten a clue one of them goes and says something like this.

I shouldn't be shocked but am...

Ok I've been a total lurker but I have to say... I just KNEW that there was no credit that is due to Lee just because of what he said to Annie that was in the last document dump about not protecting Casey.

But still hearing this it's still unbelievable!! He believes everything!

I thought the depo was out as well.

Come on, Lee. Really? Here I am crying again - I thought you had turned the corner.

If it was an accident,why the duct tape?

There's just no hope............

None of them will do the right thing in memory of Caylee!

Thou shalt not be a victim.
    Thou shalt not be a perpetrator.
    Above all, thou shalt not be a bystander.
    -inscription at the Holocaust Museum in DC

Ok my 2nd thought... he believes everything she told him because she told him the truth! So yeah he knows, he believes her.

I guess we will have to wait for the entire depo or transcript to be released.

I just saw it, He was unreal he kept laughing and laughing, and yes he is going with the Ant. family party line.

Quote Originally Posted by Recovering-Lurker View Post
    Thank you!

Thou shalt not be a victim.
    Thou shalt not be a perpetrator.
    Above all, thou shalt not be a bystander.
    -inscription at the Holocaust Museum in DC

This just burned me up, but at the same time, I wasn't surprised. I think this will put to rest any doubt about who the real "CMA" was that he was referring to at the memorial.

diz39 is offline This piggy went "Weeeee!" all the way home!
    Quote Originally Posted by shgrbkr View Post
    Hope I didn't miss another thread on this. If so, mods, please delete this one.

Just saw a snippet of Lee's testimony at the depo on HLN, and was shocked when he said, "To this day I believe everything my sister tells me."

I'm speechless.
    Are you kidding? That blows my mind!
    <thud>
    Diz
    Why is it that I feel the need to keep my tin foil beanie on at all times these days? Am I the crazy one? Or the normal one?

What Lee said was that he HAS to believe his sister.

The words "has to" are important here. Even Morgan stated that he directly asked Lee having to believe something and believing it is different and he would not answer.
    I do not believe that Lee believes this in his heart, but he may "need" to believe it in his mind. That is understandable IMO! Who could believe something like this? Its his sister and his niece. For his own sanity he may have to believe that someone else did this. No its not healthy but IMO it is understandable. From what I have seen so far I think Lee is being honest I know I am going to get flamed but please understand this is my opinion. Thanks

It's tragic that poor little Caylee has not one person in this family in her corner. Anyone besides me remember Hannah Arendt's banality of evil?

So does this mean that Lee believes his sister, even when it has been proven that she has lied to LE and her family in the past? Huh?

Quote Originally Posted by butterfly1978 View Post

The words "has to" are important here. Even Morgan stated that he directly asked Lee having to believe something and believing it is different and he would not answer.
    I do not believe that Lee believes this in his heart, but he may "need" to believe it in his mind. That is understandable IMO! Who could believe something like this? Its his sister and his niece. For his own sanity he may have to believe that someone else did this. No its not healthy but IMO it is understandable. From what I have seen so far I think Lee is being honest I know I am going to get flamed but please understand this is my opinion. Thanks

I respectfully must correct you on your first statement here. Please refer to the following link
    http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFile...ony%20Depo.pdf Page 14.

Quote Originally Posted by shgrbkr View Post
    I respectfully must correct you on your first statement here. Please refer to the following link
    http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFile...ony%20Depo.pdf Page 14.
    I have not read the depo. It was just posted I am basing that off of the press confrence Morgan gave earlier.

This is awesome. Anybody need a new signature?

"I suz her key walls and I think her key needs to stay with football and not sinking he's a friend of mine."

Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by butterfly1978 View Post

He said:

"To this day I believe everything my sister tells me."

There is no "HAS" in that statement, sorry.

He also said he never heard the name Zenadia till after Casey was in jail, which is a lie because she said the name and even spelled it out in the 911 call.

1. Quote Originally Posted by Hot Dogs View Post
      This is awesome. Anybody need a new signature?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Dogs View Post

"I suz her key walls and I think her key needs to stay with football and not sinking he's a friend of mine."

WTH? is that?

Quote Originally Posted by darlin gal View Post

WTH? is that?

First draft word salad.

Gosh...after reading the deposition...I am really frustrated. The members of this family just don't communicate effectively or something. And judging by some of his answers: he is either lying, in extreme denial or one of the most gullible people on the planet. You never doubted that there was a Zanny the nanny? Really Lee?

Quote Originally Posted by metalcrystal View Post
    I just saw it, He was unreal he kept laughing and laughing, and yes he is going with the Ant. family party line.
    I'm sorry, but I think they are all mentally ill. Lee laughed a lot during his interviews with LE before Caylee was found which I thought was extremely odd. I haven't read the whole new doc, but just hearing about him laughing makes me want to SCREAM!!

Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnn View Post
    I'm sorry, but I think they are all mentally ill. Lee laughed a lot during his interviews with LE before Caylee was found which I thought was extremely odd. I haven't read the whole new doc, but just hearing about him laughing makes me want to SCREAM!!
    Sometimes people behave inappropriately when they are under extreme pressure, like laughing at the wrong times in the wrong situations.

In no way am I defending Lee, I have always felt he knows more than he has let on. Just that he is under stress and might be the type of person to respond in an odd way to that.

Page 1 of 81 123456789101151 ... LastLast