2009.02.27 - Lee's Deposition

Status
Not open for further replies.

shgrbkr

Reaction score
Hope I didn't miss another thread on this. If so, mods, please delete this one.

Just saw a snippet of Lee's testimony at the depo on HLN, and was shocked when he said, "To this day I believe everything my sister tells me."

I'm speechless.

Lee Anthony Deposed In Zenaida Defamation Lawsuit

The deposition hearing for Lee Anthony in the defamation lawsuit filed by Zenaida Gonzalez against Casey is now over.

Read the depositions

http://www.cfnews13.com/Default.aspx

I saw this thread and was very excited.....I thought the transcription was out.

You know, just when I think the family might really have gotten a clue one of them goes and says something like this. :bang:

Ok I've been a total lurker but I have to say... I just KNEW that there was no credit that is due to Lee just because of what he said to Annie that was in the last document dump about not protecting Casey.

But still hearing this it's still unbelievable!! He believes everything!

I thought the depo was out as well.

Come on, Lee. Really? Here I am crying again - I thought you had turned the corner.

There's just no hope............

None of them will do the right thing in memory of Caylee!

Ok my 2nd thought... he believes everything she told him because she told him the truth! So yeah he knows, he believes her.

I guess we will have to wait for the entire depo or transcript to be released.

I just saw it, He was unreal he kept laughing and laughing, and yes he is going with the Ant. family party line.

This just burned me up, but at the same time, I wasn't surprised. I think this will put to rest any doubt about who the real "CMA" was that he was referring to at the memorial.

Hope I didn't miss another thread on this. If so, mods, please delete this one.

Just saw a snippet of Lee's testimony at the depo on HLN, and was shocked when he said, "To this day I believe everything my sister tells me."

I'm speechless.

Are you kidding? That blows my mind!
<thud>

What Lee said was that he HAS to believe his sister.

The words "has to" are important here. Even Morgan stated that he directly asked Lee having to believe something and believing it is different and he would not answer.
I do not believe that Lee believes this in his heart, but he may "need" to believe it in his mind. That is understandable IMO! Who could believe something like this? Its his sister and his niece. For his own sanity he may have to believe that someone else did this. No its not healthy but IMO it is understandable. From what I have seen so far I think Lee is being honest I know I am going to get flamed but please understand this is my opinion. Thanks:blowkiss:

It's tragic that poor little Caylee has not one person in this family in her corner. Anyone besides me remember Hannah Arendt's banality of evil?

So does this mean that Lee believes his sister, even when it has been proven that she has lied to LE and her family in the past? Huh?

The words "has to" are important here. Even Morgan stated that he directly asked Lee having to believe something and believing it is different and he would not answer.
I do not believe that Lee believes this in his heart, but he may "need" to believe it in his mind. That is understandable IMO! Who could believe something like this? Its his sister and his niece. For his own sanity he may have to believe that someone else did this. No its not healthy but IMO it is understandable. From what I have seen so far I think Lee is being honest I know I am going to get flamed but please understand this is my opinion. Thanks:blowkiss:

I respectfully must correct you on your first statement here. Please refer to the following link
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/Lee Anthony Depo.pdf Page 14.

This is awesome. Anybody need a new signature?

"I suz her key walls and I think her key needs to stay with football and not sinking he's a friend of mine."

Attachments

• word salad.jpg
    word salad.jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 822

He said:

"To this day I believe everything my sister tells me."

There is no "HAS" in that statement, sorry.

He also said he never heard the name Zenadia till after Casey was in jail, which is a lie because she said the name and even spelled it out in the 911 call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk