Ron C. #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom'sGirl

Former Member
Reaction score
***Notice***​

No posting of random names or RUMORS you may have found/read on the Internet. This includes links to random MySpace pages.

Ok, I am sure everyone has seen this interview.... but I just watched it.... and WOWSIER! it is the GVS interview

Ron is "coaching" her the whole way thru.... she is ummm, ahhhh, shifitng eyes..... WOW!

I am trying to go back over things to look at it with open eyes again.....maybe something was missed..

here is the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-z6jX8Xvmc

It doesn't matter who posted the video,and I so understand what you're saying about the who,but they are beautiful pictures of Haleigh and Ron,I've not seen these pics,any of Haleigh and Crystal anywhere?

Oh I agree, I was actually trying to give them credit for putting together such a beautiful video. The video just breaks my heart decorating the Christmas tree.

It doesn't matter who posted the video,and I so understand what you're saying about the who,but they are beautiful pictures of Haleigh and Ron,I've not seen these pics,any of Haleigh and Crystal anywhere?

It matters if someone said they were not working with them, and it turns out they are. I would think.

Ok, I am sure everyone has seen this interview.... but I just watched it.... and WOWSIER! it is the GVS interview

Ron is "coaching" her the whole way thru.... she is ummm, ahhhh, shifitng eyes..... WOW!

I am trying to go back over things to look at it with open eyes again.....maybe something was missed..

here is the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-z6jX8Xvmc

Maybe because she hadn't been on national tv before and she was scared.I was just on the phone to make a comment on HLN before and I was so nervous,I don't think I said what I wanted to say and hoped I didn't sound like an idiot.:)

Its the first time I had seen alot of them. I have no clue if they were pulled from a photo bucket account on the net or given to them by family. It was posted 2/23 from what I can tell.

OMG. Some of those pics I have not seen has anyone else? I thoufght TN said they did not work with KFN....how did thet get pics if not?

I know what you mean though,I did the same thing after the GR show and I completely changed my mind,it sure opened my eyes to motive and if nothing else the driving purpose with some family members.

Maybe because she hadn't been on national tv before and she was scared.I was just on the phone to make a comment on HLN before and I was so nervous,I don't think I said what I wanted to say and hoped I didn't sound like an idiot.:)

They need to do themselves a favor and keep
Misty OFF tv.

Isnt this lil development (KFN) interesting?

Aww that video is beautiful. Thank you for posting the link.

I'm staying mum on the lil development.

O.K. I'll bite. If there is a website with the same contact info (Bank Of America) as the Cummings family has given out to the media, and it is a find Haleigh site, are we not to talk about it because it is KFN, or because of some other reason I am not aware of? I have read the terms of service, long and short version, and I dont get it. If someone would kindly pm me and fill me in, that would be appreciated. I dont want to be timed out or banned, but I dont understand why this is off limits. It is not rumor or gossip, it is "out there" ...Thanks in advance, sorry if I have offended or violated rules in any way.

O.K. I'll bite. If there is a website with the same contact info (Bank Of America) as the Cummings family has given out to the media, and it is a find Haleigh site, are we not to talk about it because it is KFN, or because of some other reason I am not aware of? I have read the terms of service, long and short version, and I dont get it. If someone would kindly pm me and fill me in, that would be appreciated. I dont want to be timed out or banned, but I dont understand why this is off limits. It is not rumor or gossip, it is "out there" ...Thanks in advance, sorry if I have offended or violated rules in any way.

As far as I know we can talk about KFN....and the rest of what you mentioned. KFN just makes my blood pressure go up is why I shut my mouth...lol:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23