It maybe a long shot, but because there are few details about the MP, wondering if some of the information on her might be slightly off. I like the two as a match because of a). the timeline b). the hair c). dental plates d) age
The Doe Network:
Case File 1409DFWA
Jeanette Rose Miller
Missing since September 16, 1970 from Arlington, Snohomish County, Washington.
Classification: Endangered Missing
* Date Of Birth: September 14, 1953
* Age at Time of Disappearance: 17 years old
* Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'1"; 115 lbs.
* Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Long brown hair; brown eyes.
* Clothing: A long sleeve white blouse, a white/yellow/blue and black plaid skirt with a gold chain belt, and dark blue shoes.
* Dentals: Available, three tooth dental plate on the upper left side.
Circumstances of Disappearance
Miller was last seen on 16 September 1970, on the Lincoln Bridge in Arlington.
Unidentified White Female
* The victim was discovered on December 28, 1970 in San Bernardino County, California
* Estimated Date of Death: Up to 6 months prior
* Skeletal Remains
* Estimated age: 15-35 years old
* Approximate Height and Weight: 5'2"
* Distinguishing Characteristics: Long, red/auburn hair, with dark roots.
* Dentals: Available, partial dental plate on the upper left side.
* DNA: Pending
The victim was located as fragmented skeletal remains scattered on the surface near a shallow grave at a mining claim near the desert city of Twenty-Nine Palms.
What do others think? I am sort of new to this, but after almost a year of looking at UIDs and MPs from 1960s-1990s I have never felt this good about a possible match.