Page 11 of 45 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Fl View Post
    I got the time of birth from Haleigh's mom and grandma today; things are stressful right now but I told them about this astrology site and they were glad people were still trying to help find Haleigh any way they can. Also, I've been reading a lot of questions directed at me about the date Jan. 26th. I don't hang out with Ronnie and them and I cannot say what exactly as happening on that date. But then tonight I remembered seeing that date somewhere....I checked again to be sure and the RSO from San Mateo (Don S) moved to Satsuma the date on the FDLE website of his new Satsuma address being listed is January 26th.
    Thank you so much Anna! Hope you had a chance to read all the info, told ya these guys are amazing

Quote Originally Posted by beckaroozie View Post
    Soulscape originally used a Sunrise time for the chart, which is her usual practice. That should be pretty darned close to the 6:49 - 6:50am time. I'll have to go back and see what time was used.

SOUL'S ORIGINAL SUNRISE CHART USED 7:02AM!! Woot!
    Thanks for checking that Beck. When rectifying her chart I decided to stay with the Sun/Venus conjunction being placed close to her Asc based on what a pretty child Haleigh is. Venus rising often provides a beautiful physical appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by Asker View Post
    Remember that with Caylee we had a timed chart from her birth certificate. CA showed a copy of a wall hanging featuring the birth certificate to GVS on her TV show. That is the ideal way to get birth times but getting it from a relative is better than using a solar chart...IMO anyway. Thanks, Anna!

I had recently rectified Haleigh's birth chart on my own using the few details I knew about her life. I came up with a time of 6:45 a.m. in Gainesville which is only 4 or 5 minutes off from the time Anna has provided. My rectified Asc for Haleigh was only one degree off. I'm pretty amazed at how close I came since I've never had much luck with rectification before.

Using the time of 6:49 a.m. Haleigh has a 21 Leo rising. IIRC Caylee's Asc was 20 Leo and both girls are double Leo's.
    Wow, Asker! Add that to the long list of similarities to these two cases.

And, it looks like you might not be able say, ever again, that you don't have much luck with birth chart rectification.
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

Leave it to me, housemouse, to be a stickler for wanting an attending doc/nurse to put down the time on a long-form Birth Certificate. Probably comes from my own mom being about 4 hours off in her memory of my birth-time.

That said, I still think that something happened on the weekend of Jan 26th that involved Ron C., and possibly D. Snodg. It could be co-incidence, of course, that these two have cross-aspects. We do not know if they are familiar with one another, but if they are, most competent astrologers would be suspicious, or at least wondering.

And, this is without their birth-times, and relies only on planetary links that do not involve their respective Moon, Ascendant, or Midheaven.

Mistie's chart is not as closely linked to the weekend of Jan 25th/26th, but most of her cross-aspects with Haleigh's are difficult, with a few easier ones.

I do not see a quick resolution to this loss. And, by that I mean not in a few days or weeks. It is possible that we will get info, but I am not confident that we will get the resolution that people on the main board are hoping for. I wish and hope that I am misreading the charts, for I want the best for this lovely and innocent child, as we all do.

We will keep on looking, even if it takes longer than we would like. Just remember that the more birth-times and places we can get, the better we are.

Relatives, I think, are legally able to request long-form birth certificates for the parents and children involved from the proper registrars, and it doesn't cost that much to get the copies.

So, any relatives of the families involved, see what you can do.

Quote Originally Posted by beckaroozie View Post
    Soulscape originally used a Sunrise time for the chart, which is her usual practice. That should be pretty darned close to the 6:49 - 6:50am time. I'll have to go back and see what time was used.

SOUL'S ORIGINAL SUNRISE CHART USED 7:02AM!! Woot!

The chart I ran was for 6:58a.m. in Satsuma. I will run it again for Gainesville, and I do not expect much change in cusps.
    Love & Light to All
    Kait

Had never heard of FA until Caylees case. Just want you all to know that you are doing a wonderful job!
    "Words can break someone into a million pieces, but they can also put them back together. I hope you use yours for good, because the only words you'll regret more than the ones left unsaid are the ones you use to intentionally hurt someone."

Haleigh's natal chart ammended to: 8/17/03 0650am Gainesville, FL

Thank you so much for this info! Having the exact degrees of Asc/MH/Moon is enormously important, and will guide our future charts. Blessings Everyone!

http://i671.photobucket.com/albums/v...-17-030650.jpg
    Love & Light to All
    Kait

Zoe Bogart is offline Let's not ask for the Moon, we have the Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by housemouse View Post
    Leave it to me, housemouse, to be a stickler for wanting an attending doc/nurse to put down the time on a long-form Birth Certificate. Probably comes from my own mom being about 4 hours off in her memory of my birth-time.

That said, I still think that something happened on the weekend of Jan 26th that involved Ron C., and possibly D. Snodg. It could be co-incidence, of course, that these two have cross-aspects. We do not know if they are familiar with one another, but if they are, most competent astrologers would be suspicious, or at least wondering.

And, this is without their birth-times, and relies only on planetary links that do not involve their respective Moon, Ascendant, or Midheaven.

Mistie's chart is not as closely linked to the weekend of Jan 25th/26th, but most of her cross-aspects with Haleigh's are difficult, with a few easier ones.

I do not see a quick resolution to this loss. And, by that I mean not in a few days or weeks. It is possible that we will get info, but I am not confident that we will get the resolution that people on the main board are hoping for. I wish and hope that I am misreading the charts, for I want the best for this lovely and innocent child, as we all do.

We will keep on looking, even if it takes longer than we would like. Just remember that the more birth-times and places we can get, the better we are.

Relatives, I think, are legally able to request long-form birth certificates for the parents and children involved from the proper registrars, and it doesn't cost that much to get the copies.

So, any relatives of the families involved, see what you can do.

Here you go, housemouse, you can read about Florida's birth certificates on request at this link:

http://www.doh.state.fl.us/planning_...irth_death.htm

They are offering computer generated certificates which are the bare bones of certificates in that state. The photocopy certification may have more information, too bad only close relatives are allowed access. I had to wait until some of my persons of interest were 100 years old before they allowed me to have their bare bones certificates. grrrr If you can prove the person has already died, before the 100 year limit, you can maybe get the record if you are a close relative or legal rep.

Here's what's available on Florida birth certificates:

A certification of a registered birth (2004 to Present), supplies the following facts of birth: Child's Name, Date of Birth, Sex, Time, Weight, Place of Birth (City, County and Location) and Parents' Information.

A certification of a registered birth (1930 to 2003), supplies the following facts of birth: Child's Name, Date of Birth, Sex, County of Birth and Parents' Name.
    Last edited by Zoe Bogart; 03-05-2009 at 01:02 AM. Reason: edited to add more details
    My brain is copyright-protected.
    Please pardon any typos. I'm a lousy typist and an even worse proofreader.

Big Brother and the Thought Police have arrived
    1984 by George Orwell (1949)

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by aksleuth View Post
    Here you go, housemouse, you can read about Florida's birth certificates on request at this link:

http://www.doh.state.fl.us/planning_...irth_death.htm

They are offering computer generated certificates which are the bare bones of certificates in that state. The photocopy certification may have more information, too bad only close relatives are allowed access. I have to wait until my persons of interest were 100 years old before they allowed me to have their bare bones certificates. grrrr
    Am not a relative either, alas.

But, I hoped that those posting to the Anna FL thread who present themselves as related would be willing or able to get the info for us.

Time to get some sleep. Have a long day of travel and Doctor visits tomorrow.

Just peeking in <<<>>> Hello, I mostly hang out in the Haleigh thread but thought Id pop in and see what this is all about. Fascinating, just fascinating! I really wish I knew more about this form of astrology.
    My opinion is just that...my opinion...

question

To any of y'all -

-in light of forensic astrology, and/or general understanding for those of us NOT gifted in this ability (which would be me!)-

How vital is time of birth info, with relationship to 'minutes', NOT hours? I can grasp how hours would throw off the validity of info in a chart (such as trying to locate someone and though you have the right state, you are on the wrong road?); can information be gleaned if the birth time is off by a few minutes?

One other question (if I may)... Hypothetically speaking, if someone was born 'near' either sunrise or sunset, would that be a case where knowing the birth time, to the minute is MORE important than, say 'in the middle of the day' ? Or is it a case that, regardless of WHAT time, the info gathered/ credibility rises in direct proportion to the closest accurate birth time?

Not sure if any of that made sense; I'm fighting a cold and brain feels fuzzier than normal! Thanks all!

-Mish
    Children are the hands by which we take hold of Heaven -H Beecher

Minutes really do matter, more than most of us would like to think.

This is why I encourage people not to ask their mothers, who were in labor, and apt to be distracted by the task at hand.

The best way is to write to the location (whatever they call the bureau of birth registrations) where you were born, and ask specifically for the part of your Birth Certificate that shows all the detailed info. This is sometimes called the "long form". Let them know you want a registered time of birth, by the attending physician or nurse/midwife.

Once you have that in hand, you can get an accurate birth chart. Without the minute of birth, half of the chart information is just not accurate or reliable. You will still have the plantary aspects, but you won't know your Ascendant or Midheaven, which are determined by the minute and place you are born.

Each of us is a unique individual. Even twins are not born at the exact same minute, and will have similar but slightly different charts, depending on the midpoints to their ascendants and midheavens.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to housemouse For This Useful Post:

OT/

Just checking in with Haleighs Astrology thread. I was hoping for some news on the accuracy of birth times, but i know it can often times be a long process. I pray that we will be able to obtain this information, as to see what Haleighs charts are showing us. I know that the Astro's will still be working on them, regardless. Thank-you again for all of your hard work.

Sincerely
    Robin

ETA: I have made a pest out of myself on several Haleigh threads pleading for EXACT verifiable times. I am praying that one of the locals see's it and are able to help obtain it.

housemouse- please let me know if my questions and comments are too much, sometimes to eager to learn and help, and i am a Taurus after all. A big thank you to all of our wonderful Astrologers that donate their time to help these missing people.
    Last edited by ROBLYN; 03-07-2009 at 01:30 AM. Reason: ETA: add comment

Have you checked grandmas chart? one time she had drove by then next story is she dropped off clothes. just a thought.

The Grandmother, T. Neves said she sent someone over to the house to drop off clothes. The Great Grandmother, Annette Sykes said she is the person who dropped by w/ clean clothes and handed them to Misty who took them inside the house. The children were on the front porch w/dinner plates around 7pm.

NG interview w/ Terese Neves is found in this post from the Astro Haleigh Time-Stamped thread. She does not mention the Great Grandmother driving by in one interview:
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...6&postcount=54
    The Gr-Grandmother acknowledges she is the one who dropped off clothes.
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...&postcount=229

Page 11 of 45 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast