Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Forensic Astrology - Haliegh Cummings #3

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Fl View Post
    Hi. This is Anna. Don't know much about astrology but I'm sitting here going crazy so if you have questions..I can try to answer.
    Anna, you're awesome for getting that birth time and location! That will help so much!

Annie, thank you so much. These astrologers are absolutely great. They did wonderful in the Caylee case, and have been referenced by many websites, they are awesome!

Okay, I do not know what just happened but I was getting an error message saying that my post wasnt posting so please if someone can tell me how to delete all those duplicates I would appreciate it.

Hi. This is Anna. Don't know much about astrology but I'm sitting here going crazy so if you have questions..I can try to answer.
    Any word on how Daniel Snod.'s court date went?

It's not until tomorrow. The 5th.

I sent an email to First Coast News asking about the D.Snod case on Monday. I haven't heard back from them. Now I know why..... the hearing is not until Monday.

Thanks for that info

Salem

It's not until tomorrow. The 5th.
    ah, thanks

Zoe Bogart is offline Let's not ask for the Moon, we have the Stars
    Sorry if I'm not supposed to be posting here....but I told my family what you guys are doing and things are crazy right now but they're interested in anything that can help find Haleigh.

So glad you have joined us here. You don't have to know about astrology to join in, in fact, since you have personal knowledge, you may be able to steer us in the right direction.

Welcome.

I noticed the third Welcome Anna thread has been closed. Geez! I had just begun reading it!
    My brain is copyright-protected.
    Please pardon any typos. I'm a lousy typist and an even worse proofreader.

Big Brother and the Thought Police have arrived
    1984 by George Orwell (1949)

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

OT

Anna- thank you for posting on the Asto's thread. They are dedicated to helping find Haleigh. They have been working tirelessly for weeks on their charts. Birth information will be a Great help. Don't worry about not knowing much about astrology, most of us don't, but we are learning from the best.
    Last edited by ROBLYN; 03-04-2009 at 09:47 PM. Reason: edit double word out oops

Annie stated that Haleigh was born 6:49-6:50 am in Gainsville Florida, so when Housemouse, Tube, Soulscape and Kaitland get back they will have it!

Quote Originally Posted by butterfly1978 View Post
    Okay, I do not know what just happened but I was getting an error message saying that my post wasnt posting so please if someone can tell me how to delete all those duplicates I would appreciate it.
    You can delete duplicate posts by clicking the edit button and when the edit window pops up, you just click the delete button. It will then ask if you are sure you want to delete, and again click delete.

If the thread is closed, you won't be able to edit or delete any of your posts in that thread.

Wow, looking at Haleigh's natal chart and the sunrise chart that was done previously, I'm pleased to see how close they are, which means how close the work has been on this thread!

Super work, astros!

Thanks, Anna, for Haleigh's birth information. It will be extremely helpful to confirm what we've already seen in the charts.

Should we put together a summary post for Anna that has links to charts and pertinant discussion of those charts? To save her some time and stress?

At the beginning of this thread, FifthEssence was kind enough to post all the links to the charts from our previous thread. Follow this link to get to FifthEssence's post:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...99&postcount=1

Basically, we know we aren't being told the whole truth about the night Haleigh went missing. It's in the charts, and we have the proof in Misty's numerous conflicting statements. Plus there are other conflicting statements from various family members about events leading up to the abduction.

Anna's welcome thread #3 is open again and she's back over there. I'm heading back to finish reading earlier. Back later.....

Quote Originally Posted by Khaki_Pants View Post
    Should we put together a summary post for Anna that has links to charts and pertinant discussion of those charts? To save her some time and stress?
    I do not think it important, Khaki. She can read through all our posts when she has quiet time to absorb all our ponderings.

The most important question that I have is the source of the birth time. Mother's memories can be faulty, because of the stress of birth. My mom was off by almost 4 hours.

Caylee had a needlework stitched wall-hanging, and it had an odd minute time, which suggested to me that it was taken from the long-form birth certificate filled out by the attending medical folks. These are the most trusted times.

I am checking the chart for the time that Anna has posted, and hope it is accurate, give or take 10 minutes. Knowing Haleigh's Moon position, Ascendant, and Midheaven points are so vital, but these need to be accurate, or else we get bad information, and our charts won't work.

So, I will wait to post info until I get confirmation that the time Anna has posted comes from a long-form BC, or something like Caylee's wall hanging.

Quote Originally Posted by aksleuth View Post
    Don't know if someone posted this yet but Anna says Haleigh was born 6:49-6:50am. in Gainesville, Florida.
    Remember that with Caylee we had a timed chart from her birth certificate. CA showed a copy of a wall hanging featuring the birth certificate to GVS on her TV show. That is the ideal way to get birth times but getting it from a relative is better than using a solar chart...IMO anyway. Thanks, Anna!

I had recently rectified Haleigh's birth chart on my own using the few details I knew about her life. I came up with a time of 6:45 a.m. in Gainesville which is only 4 or 5 minutes off from the time Anna has provided. My rectified Asc for Haleigh was only one degree off. I'm pretty amazed at how close I came since I've never had much luck with rectification before.

Using the time of 6:49 a.m. Haleigh has a 21 Leo rising. IIRC Caylee's Asc was 20 Leo and both girls are double Leo's.

I got the time of birth from Haleigh's mom and grandma today; things are stressful right now but I told them about this astrology site and they were glad people were still trying to help find Haleigh any way they can. Also, I've been reading a lot of questions directed at me about the date Jan. 26th. I don't hang out with Ronnie and them and I cannot say what exactly as happening on that date. But then tonight I remembered seeing that date somewhere....I checked again to be sure and the RSO from San Mateo (Don S) moved to Satsuma the date on the FDLE website of his new Satsuma address being listed is January 26th.

Are you talking about Donald Sapp, Annie? Or the Dan Snod. ?

beckaroozie is offline There sure are a lot of nuts in the Ant Family Tree. Must attract a BUNCH of squirrels.
    Soulscape originally used a Sunrise time for the chart, which is her usual practice. That should be pretty darned close to the 6:49 - 6:50am time. I'll have to go back and see what time was used.

SOUL'S ORIGINAL SUNRISE CHART USED 7:02AM!! Woot!
    KC found her pot of gold in others pockets.

beckaroozie is offline There sure are a lot of nuts in the Ant Family Tree. Must attract a BUNCH of squirrels.
    Anna do you know if Misty knows or associated with either D. Sapp or D. Snod? Any kind of close relationship there that you know of? Is Sapp related to the family? Does he associate with the family?
    KC found her pot of gold in others pockets.

I may be really reaching here but with the time that Annie posted can you get a round about location of where Haliegh is?

Quote Originally Posted by butterfly1978 View Post
    Are you talking about Donald Sapp, Annie? Or the Dan Snod. ?
    Sapp. If you go to the flyer on the FDLE website, the photo was taken January 26th and the Satsuma address was added on that date as well.

Quote Originally Posted by beckaroozie View Post
    Anna do you know if Misty knows or associated with either D. Sapp or D. Snod? Any kind of close relationship there that you know of? Is Sapp related to the family? Does he associate with the family?
    All I know is Misty has been seen a lot at Snod's house. That's confirmed by police and ***************

edited because I don't wanna break the rules by posting unverified rumor.

Oh..and I forgot to add the new Satsuma address is that of someone who was a teenager when she testified at his trial for his charges so I'm assuming she was a victim. Interestingly, her husband filed a restraining order on behalf of their three children against DS, and 3 days later he was hit by a car and killed...then, not quite two weeks later, DS moved into their home. All public record.

Quote Originally Posted by beckaroozie View Post
    Soulscape originally used a Sunrise time for the chart, which is her usual practice. That should be pretty darned close to the 6:49 - 6:50am time. I'll have to go back and see what time was used.

SOUL'S ORIGINAL SUNRISE CHART USED 7:02AM!! Woot!

Yep, that's the chart I have, too. 7:02 AM. That chart and the time we now have from Anna are strikingly close.

The added bonus with Caylee's birth time was that Cindy was in the delivery room and she certainly made note of it, and she confirmed it in Caylee's obit. I know I was watching the clock when I delivered my two kids and made sure they wrote down the exact time.

Yes, there are similarities between Caylee's and Haleigh's charts - the AC/DC, MC/IC, and the outer planets, plus the Sun and the houses. Caylee's 12th house was full (3 planets incl BMLilith), whereas Haleigh's first house has three planets and her BMLilith is conjunct her MC. Interesting.

I used Haleigh's birthtime as 06:49:30 AM.

Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast