Page 6 of 45 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

March transit to Ronald & Misty

Take a look at Ronald & Misty:

The FM hits Ronaldís Virgo Mars 18:05 and Venus 19:04. Mercury at 01 Pisces squares off his wounded Chiron at 01:37 Gemini opposition to Uranus (upheaval) at 07:22 Sag.

The FM will form a t-square to Mistyís Sagittarius Mercury 14:45 and Sun 16:56 square her Jupiter 13:54 Virgo. Will this trigger some clarity?

Important about this full moon also is that it is tightly connected to the long lived and obnoxious Saturn in Virgo- Uranus in Pisces opposition, now at 18 and 22 degrees respectively. Moon on that Saturn is sure to bring tears with the Sunís glare touching off Uranus.
    Love & Light to All
    Kait

March 7-11 also bring a Super Moon at 90% perigee to Putnam County. Big light shed on this at last.
    Life takes a toll. Please have exact change ready.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulscape View Post
    RE: D. Snodgrass
    I have been reviewing & re-reviewing his chart and comparing with the LAST SEEN BY G-GMA and the 911 Call Chart.

First, as both I and Housemouse have pointed out a few posts above, his natal connections with Haleigh are very nasty, no doubt.

This is a person who uses, hurts and abuses without thinking twice about it (as evidenced by his "rap" sheet). The sexual component is partly shown by natal EROS (sexual interests, compulsion, "turn-ons"). His natal EROS is semisextile his natal MARS/TORO conjunction (aggressive/brutal action), semisquare his natal URANUS (sudden aggression; easily set-off and reactionary; blows up without thinking), semisquare his natal NEPTUNE (gets worked up over his fantasies) and opposite natal (Sunrise) MOON. Very nasty indeed.

His natal MARS semisquare PLUTO is a marker for violence and abuse, and his natal MOON sesquiquadrate both URANUS and NEPTUNE gives more emphasis to emotional instability and a sudden, explosive nature set off by emotions (a "loose cannon" aspect).

HOWEVER........... the Event Charts don't seem to "trigger" anything into action. Maybe I've missed something here, so I would appreciate Tuba's input, and perhaps if Kaitland is feeling well enough to look at Snodg's secondary progressions, she could comment.

For now, I'm going to back off on Snodg. I don't think he was the one that took Haleigh.

Thanks,
    Soulscape

Yes, the interactions with her chart are very, very nasty. Don't like this guy at all. I'm still coming out of the fog here, but I think I read that he was at the house with Misty on the day of the abduction? Possibly at the same time as the A/C man? Can someone clarify this for me?

Also read that the children were outside playing together...as I mentioned was a possibility in the "Visitors" chart analysis. Who was watching them?
    Last edited by FifthEssence; 03-03-2009 at 11:29 PM. Reason: eta
    Love & Light to All
    Kait

Quote Originally Posted by KAITLAND View Post
    Take a look at Ronald & Misty:

The FM hits Ronaldís Virgo Mars 18:05 and Venus 19:04. Mercury at 01 Pisces squares off his wounded Chiron at 01:37 Gemini opposition to Uranus (upheaval) at 07:22 Sag.

The FM will form a t-square to Mistyís Sagittarius Mercury 14:45 and Sun 16:56 square her Jupiter 13:54 Virgo. Will this trigger some clarity?

Important about this full moon also is that it is tightly connected to the long lived and obnoxious Saturn in Virgo- Uranus in Pisces opposition, now at 18 and 22 degrees respectively. Moon on that Saturn is sure to bring tears with the Sunís glare touching off Uranus.
    Guys I am so very intrested in astrology, but I am having a really hard time following what is being said. Does anyone happen to have a book or something they could recommened to help me make since of this?

In the above post that I quoted are you saying that Ronald and Misty are involved? Or are you saying that the news will be a shock and cause tears for Ronald and Misty?

Sorry I am astrologically challenged but I am trying.

butterfly, it someone has a planet that is hit exactly, it signals that this person will be affected. It does not mean the person is or is not involved in a guilty manner. Since we do not have birth times, we do not have real wheels for the people in the case but we do have real wheels for an event like the 911 emergency call. When you have a real wheel, you can see who is an active and who is a passive participant.
    Life takes a toll. Please have exact change ready.

AHHH, okay I see... Thank you Tuba.

I just found the thread that was posted that gives us links to websites and books to read about astrology. I will be reading up so I dont have so many questions, LOL.

Thanks guys for your hard work!

I will try to explain the jargon, which is the hardest part of getting up to speed with astrology. We have an unfortunate tendency to write in jargon, forgetting that it just sounds like turkeygobbles to many of you.

FM stands for Full Moon. The full Moon illuminates the dark landscape around us at night, and let's us see things a bit more clearly. There is a cycle to the Moon, from new to full, then back down to new again.

So, when we say that the full moon hits Ron's Mars and Venus, we mean that these two planets in his natal chart are being illuminated/highlighted/stressed by this Moon, and if you understand that when the Moon is full, it is actually opposing the Sun, so by opposition, the Sun is also involved in the transit to Ron's Mars and Venus.

So, what does that actually mean will happen? That is what most newcomers to astrology will want to know, and they are hoping for something specific. That is where some astrologers make mistakes. We have no way to know anything specific with astrology.

All we can say is that it is time for something (we know not exactly what) to happen. Whatever it will be has something to do with Ron's Mars (energy/anger/action/temper/irritability/impulsiveness/urge to criticize) and...

Ron's Venus (love/art/money/young woman/sweetheart/mistress/moral sense/things he values)

So, we can conclude that Ron might be very critical of Misty, might lose his temper with her or some other young woman, have a fight over money, or pay more money to get another tattoo?. Tattoos are done with sharp instruments, and some consider them a work of art. But, since he just had one, doubt that this is likely.

When looking at a transit to a natal chart, we do not take one in isolation, as I did above, but we have to consider other transits happening around the same time, as these will give more information.

So, the Mercury transit to Ron's Chiron gives us that. Mercury rules words/news/neighborhood/hands/intellect/dexterity, and Chiron is considered symbolic of "wounding or the wounded healer". The orb to Uranus is kind of wide the way I work, but if it is active, we might expect some sudden speech critical of Misty, or an argument with her over money, something going on in the neighborhood, etc...

We make up sentences this way, but we are smart to wait and see what we hear on the news (Mercury) or TV (Uranus) to see what exactly happens to fit the energies shown by the transits to the chart...

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to housemouse For This Useful Post:

I must sound like a broken record, but I still want to know what happened on the weekend of January 26th. There was a new Moon that Sunday, and along with Venus, it activated Haleigh's Mercury. There might be a clue there that would help to figure all this out.

She disappeared two weeks later at the full Moon, when Saturn and Uranus were still very close to her Mercury. These two were exactly in opposition the week before she went missing.

Zoe Bogart is offline Let's not ask for the Moon, we have the Stars
    Thanks, Astrologers, for the information regarding upcoming transits, which may bring news in this case. The sooner, the better, for all concerned, even if the end result is tragic. I hate seeing the families living their lives on hold, in tents, possibly ruining their health, etc., all the things that come with such a tragic situation.

Thanks for the explanation, Tuba. While I understand all the astrological jargon, I know there are many others who want a guideline. I've found I'm learning more and more, just reading everyone's forensic/horary posts in the Anthony, Anderson, Dubois threads, along with this one about Haleigh. Not having been learned in this type of astrology previously, I find these case studies are excellent learning tools. I just wish they didn't have to be so traumatic.

For all those interested in learning any form of astrology, start with the basics. Check the Astrology Library thread in this forum for books and suggestions. I need to add more stuff to the list, so I'll be posting there shortly. Thanks again, Astrologers. Without a doubt, this is the best forum on Websleuths.
    © My brain is copyright-protected.
    Please pardon any typos. I'm a lousy typist and an even worse proofreader.

Big Brother and the Thought Police have arrived
    1984 by George Orwell (1949)

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

That is wise advice Aksleuth - to learn astrology by starting with the basics. It's a very deep and vast subject and we can get easily overwhelmed with the details. It's also good to start with something easy that is fun to read...sort of like a novel. I'll post some things to the library also.
    Love & Light to All
    Kait

Thank you so very much for the explanation Housemouse, and thanks to the restof you for having patience with me. I read for a long time before I started posting, I thoughts I had things pretty much figured out, lol, but guess not.

thanks for explaining the turkeygobbles housemouse, i seldom know what you are all saying till you splain it, but still luv to read all you all have to say and dont want to bother you with ?'s

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Dihan For This Useful Post:

Your questions also serve to focus our minds, and sharpen our abilities, so please do not hesitate to ask, ever.

Housemouse - did you see the answer to your question on the Haliegh main thread? Stormy said she did not want to answer because she did not think it was safe.

I'm sorry I didn't get the link for you

Salem

Here's the link to the thread: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...t=80780&page=7

Page 7, post #165
    Page 8, post #189
    Last edited by Salem; 03-03-2009 at 11:39 PM. Reason: add link

Yes, Salem, I saw it, and answered both her, and another poster, basically saying that we should drop it, since she seems to feel that answering might put her in danger.

Very interesting, isn't it!

Now I am off to examine the midpoint to the various charts for that weekend very closely! But, probably won't be posting until tomorrow, because it is time to get some sleep. Don't want to make mistakes with this one.
    Last edited by housemouse; 03-04-2009 at 12:09 AM. Reason: adding comment

Page 6 of 45 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast