Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Forensic Astrology - Haliegh Cummings #3

wow is all i can say as i cry.

Thank you so much, Soulscape. Not the news we all want to hear, but very revealing. It's evident that you put lots of hard work into your analysis & we appreciate your dedication! Agree with all the other "WOWs"!

Astro forum is #1 & all of you astros are awesome!

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Old Bird For This Useful Post:

orb4me, I temporarily removed your post that had 2 addresses on it.

The Astrologers use Date and Time of Birth(if available) as well as place of birth when doing a Chart.

If what you were trying to say has something to do w/a theory or rumor, you might check out this thread:
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79856

I'm totally speechless, though I felt this would be the truth.
    Now to find her and bring her home.
    Pray the perp is arrested and DP on table for this one!
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to passionflower For This Useful Post:

You guys were so dead on with Caylee.. Is there anyway that you can get a location for Haleigh? I will go myself and search if no one else will.....Thank yo so much for the detailed explanation and putting it in English for us.. My heart is broken, I must say, at first I believed that she was still alive but I believe it was the Saturday after her disappearance I had an unsettling feeling in my gut, and I felt she was no longer alive.One more question are you believing that the perp will be caught around the full moon? Or was I reading that wrong?

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to butterfly1978 For This Useful Post:

I apologize for dropping in on your thread, but I simply have to ask -

Have you done charts for my #1 suspect, Chad R? What about his best friend, Bill C? [Did a quikee search of thread and didn't see them.]

Thx,
    LFl

10. The Following User Says Thank You to LFlorida For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LFlorida View Post

Have you done charts for my #1 suspect, Chad R? What about his best friend, Bill C? [Did a quikee search of thread and didn't see them.]

Thx,
    LFl
    LFlorida,
    Though I do not speak for the group, or the astros, There is no intrusion to the thread. As a local, you could very well benefit their research.

~Khaki

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Khaki_Pants For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LFlorida View Post

Thx,
    LFl

Hello LFlorida,

We have Chad R's birth data and IIRC, we have our suspicions concerning him but have not placed him at the top of our list. I would be willing to give his chart another look and make comments later this evening.

Regarding Chad's friend "Bill C," I am not aware of this person. We would need his DATE & PLACE OF BIRTH to cast a chart. Also, if you can provide any relevant information --- how do they know each other? Is Bill C an RSO? Etc.

Thank you,
    Soulscape

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soulscape For This Useful Post:

Today is March 9th, the full moon is set for tomorrow. I'm praying for the light of the moon to shed light on this case and bring some answers.

Hang on Haleigh - everyone is looking for you to bring you home.

Salem

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Salem For This Useful Post:

I''m new to WS but I think you astros are amazing. I have a question. Can Haleigh's chart tell us if/ when the perp will be caught? Or is that considered @ prediction?
    TIA

Quote Originally Posted by lurkeyloo View Post
    I''m new to WS but I think you astros are amazing. I have a question. Can Haleigh's chart tell us if/ when the perp will be caught? Or is that considered @ prediction?
    TIA
    I hope that I am not stepping on anyone toes by answering this question. I beleive that is making a prediction, all astrologers can do is look at the charts and see when something major may happen however to pin point exactly what that something is would be hard to do, and they will not even try and predict something like that and it is completely understood why.... These astrologers are great at what they do, and they will point out when the charts point to a major event happening and they relay that information to us. They also will look at dates and times of events past and tell us how the charts show a certain event occured at or during that time.
    If I have overstepped or spoke wrong please except my apologies ahead of time....

19. The Following User Says Thank You to butterfly1978 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by butterfly1978 View Post
    I hope that I am not stepping on anyone toes by answering this question. I beleive that is making a prediction, all astrologers can do is look at the charts and see when something major may happen however to pin point exactly what that something is would be hard to do, and they will not even try and predict something like that and it is completely understood why.... These astrologers are great at what they do, and they will point out when the charts point to a major event happening and they relay that information to us. They also will look at dates and times of events past and tell us how the charts show a certain event occured at or during that time.
    If I have overstepped or spoke wrong please except my apologies ahead of time....
    i thought i heard somewhere that the events could happen during mar7-mar 11 someone correct me or explain to me please

Quote Originally Posted by housemouse View Post
    Hey! I am not at all certain that anything of major importance will happen on the 10th or 12th. I am looking ahead as best I can, but you must know that the way astrology works is in His hands, not ours.

When we look back after something has happened, we can see it all clearly. Seeing it ahead of time is not for us to know with any clarity at all. He designed it that way, and who are we to question.

Take a look back at Caylee's natal chart (remember, we had her birth time), and compare it to the chart for the day her little skeleton was found. It is so clear after the fact.

But, ahead of time? We could only say that this might have been a significant date, one among many potential dates... that is how it works, and it works so much better when we have birth times and places.

And, in case anyone wonders why it works this way? It is a pointer to God, and it reminds us to be humble in our ignorance of His plans.

A quote from the Book of Job to consider:

"Man's days are determined; you have decreed the number of his months and have set limits he cannot exceed" - Job 14:5

I am quoting what housemouse said about the time frame..... It was also stated somewhere and I am trying to find it, that there may be some eyeopening event around these dates... If someone finds it post it, I am looking myself

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to butterfly1978 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Tuba View Post
    March 7-11 also bring a Super Moon at 90% perigee to Putnam County. Big light shed on this at last.

Here it is, and further down it is discussed its on page 4 of this thread

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to butterfly1978 For This Useful Post:

Angel Who Cares is offline If you seek an angel with an open heart, you shall always find one.
    WOW!!! As Nancy Grace would say BOMBSHELL!!!!!!!!
    Ronald Cummings, 25, popped the question to Misty Croslin Sunday night at Chili's, with several family members around them.
    She said yes.

I'm sure we'll be hearing NG saying that tonight!
    You would think he would wait for his daughter to be found!
    I posted the article just now in the Time-Stamped thread for you! I wanted to let you know this right away!

Last edited by Angel Who Cares; 03-09-2009 at 06:33 PM. Reason: typo
    <div style=text-align: center;><a href=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=605&pictureid=4615 target=_blank>http://www.websleuths.com/forums/pic...pictureid=4615</a></div>
    Angels around us, angels beside us, angels within us. Angels are watching over you when times are good or stressed. Their wings wrap gently around you, whispering you are loved and blessed.
    -- Angel Blessing

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Angel Who Cares For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Who Cares View Post
    Ronald Cummings, 25, popped the question to Misty Croslin Sunday night at Chili's, with several family members around them.
    She said yes.

I posted the article just now in the Time-Stamped thread for you! I wan't to let you know this right away!

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO FREAKIN WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jnTexas is offline Can't wait for softball and baseball to start :-)
    She said yes.

I posted the article just now in the Time-Stamped thread for you! I wan't to let you know this right away!

I hope this is not the eyeopening thing.

this makes my hinky meter go up even more! how has he had time to shop for a ring and even think about popping the ? with his daughter missing!

OF COURSE SHE SAID YES SHE'S BARELY 17!!!!!!!!:

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jnTexas For This Useful Post:

My mind is spinning with this news. I'm wondering if RC thinks this will keep him out of trouble regarding the 25/17 age difference?

Can we tell anything from a chart if we can get the date and time of the application from the Court Clerk's site. I'm not sure what I want to know, except whether this proposal was made out of love, or something else?

Salem

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Salem For This Useful Post:

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by butterfly1978 View Post
    If they get married, if they are arrested they do not have to testify against each other! Sounds like a cover to me!
    That is very good point! Interesting that he would chose this time? Lets hope that does not come from Donations :

33. The Following User Says Thank You to HeartBroken For This Useful Post:

She said yes.

I was just reading on another web site this weekend that someone noticed that he was wearing a ring on his left hand. It was one of the pictures where he was showing off his new tat previous pictures showed no ring ......speculation was that maybe they already got married (possibly when they went for him to get new tat and his minister married them) so neither would be compelled to testify against each other.....

Angel Who Cares is offline If you seek an angel with an open heart, you shall always find one.
    She said yes.

I posted the article just now in the Time-Stamped thread for you! I wanted to let you know this right away!

Quoting myself!
    A video interview with Misty & a media report was released. Misty is all giddy in the interview "a must see" just released a little bit ago. (Posted in the Time-Stamped Thread)
    Misty says that this is what Haleigh wanted before she disappeared! Her parents are signing the papers allowing her to marry. ITA: This is very suspicious that they are going to rush to get married before Haleigh is found!
    :hopping_mad:

<div style=text-align: center;><a href=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=605&pictureid=4615 target=_blank>http://www.websleuths.com/forums/pic...pictureid=4615</a></div>
    Angels around us, angels beside us, angels within us. Angels are watching over you when times are good or stressed. Their wings wrap gently around you, whispering you are loved and blessed.
    -- Angel Blessing

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Angel Who Cares For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by kittylyn461 View Post
    i thought i heard somewhere that the events could happen during mar7-mar 11 someone correct me or explain to me please
    The Full Moon will occur tomorrow night (March 10) at around 8:30 pm CST. Full Moons often shed light on matters but what the light might be is not generally predictable. This Full Moon will be "special" in that the Moon will be conjunct Saturn in Virgo and the Sun will be conjunct Uranus in Pisces. The Saturn/Uranus conjunction has been in effect for a long time and will be in effect on and off into 2010.

Saturn represents limitations, boundaries, restrictions, etc., and Uranus represents break outs, surprises, shocks, the unusual, the unexpected, etc., so perhaps this Full Moon will bring to light some very interesting things.

Events do not have to happen exactly on Full Moons or New Moons or eclipses. The events can happen in a period of time before or after the exact date. IMO this announcement of an "engagement" between Ron and Misty may well be one of this Full Moon's surprises. The news is shocking and involves a man (Sun) and a woman (Moon) and restrictions (the marriage privilege so far as court testimony perhaps).

38. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Asker For This Useful Post:

Marriage Foreseen If We Had Only Looked...

If we had had the foresight to check Ron and Misty's Solar Returns, we may have forecasted that a marriage might be in the works.

I have used Sunrise charts for both Ron and Misty and have relocated both to Satsuma FL. These charts are a concrete example of just how "accurate" Sunrise relocated charts can be.

I will only point out a couple observations and leave it to the other Astrologers to add to the discussion if they so choose.

1. Bi-Wheel showing Misty's current Solar Return as Inner and her relocated Sunrise natal as outer:

Notice SR ASCENDANT 02 Aquarius with VENUS conjunct 00 Aquarius. Both conjunct Misty's natal SATURN 03 Aquarius. This connection is often apparent when marriage takes place because VENUS rules Libra the House of Marriage on the natural wheel and SATURN rules commitment. SR JUPITER 23 Capricorn is conjunct natal MOON and this placement widely trines natal JUPITER 13 Virgo. Natal VENUS 03 Scorpio squares SR VENUS 00 Aquarius. All these placements can indicate marriage during the Solar Return year.

2. Bi-Wheel showing Ron's current Solar Return as Inner and his relocated Sunrise natal as outer:

Solar Return VENUS 11 Sagittarius is exact conjunct natal JUPITER. Additionally Ron's SR VENUS is conjunct Misty's natal SUN 16 Sagittarius. This can indicate marriage.

Ron's natal VENUS 19 Virgo is conjunct his SR SATURN 18 Virgo. As in Misty's chart, this is a marriage marker because VENUS is ruler of 7th House of Marriage in the natural wheel and SATURN symbolizes commitment.

Ron's natal MOON 9 Leo is trine SR VENUS 11 Sagittarius. These placements can indicate marriage within the Solar Return year.

Of course none of us were thinking that an announcement of marriage would come four weeks into the desperate search for Ron's missing 5 year old baby, which is probably why it never occurred to us to look at these Solar Returns in the first place.

But now that the marriage announcement has been made public and we've looked at the charts, we can see how we could have seen this potential in advance if any of us had given it a thought...

Thanks,
    Soulscape

40. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Soulscape For This Useful Post:

Soulscape - based on these solar return readings - would that indicate that this proposal is genuine? It appears the two are moving quickly, having gone to the courthouse today and Misty's parents filling out the paperwork already. Ron just proposed last night. I can see a wedding happening in a week or two. Typically one doesn't get the marriage license until a week or so before the wedding. I wonder what the rush is?

I'm having trouble with this proposal and its significance, if any. It seems there are some ulterior motives here - but I'm not sure what they might be. They can still testify against each other, even if they are married.

How could someone marry the person who lost their child - when it has not been determined what happened to the child? I could see this if Haleigh's disappearance had been resolved, but it has not.

Salem

Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    Soulscape - based on these solar return readings - would that indicate that this proposal is genuine? It appears the two are moving quickly, having gone to the courthouse today and Misty's parents filling out the paperwork already. Ron just proposed last night. I can see a wedding happening in a week or two. Typically one doesn't get the marriage license until a week or so before the wedding. I wonder what the rush is?

I'm having trouble with this proposal and its significance, if any. It seems there are some ulterior motives here - but I'm not sure what they might be. They can still testify against each other, even if they are married.

How could someone marry the person who lost their child - when it has not been determined what happened to the child? I could see this if Haleigh's disappearance had been resolved, but it has not.

Salem
    Salem-

My thoughts are identical to yours- something just doesn't feel right with regard to this new development. As far as the marriage and testifying against each other, I think the point may be that they can't be "forced" to testify against the other. It's "fair game" / "gloves are off" IF either Ron or Misty felt "compelled" to offer the courts insightful assistance at some point in the future. I think the legal wrangling is with "forcing" either one of them in tossing the other under the nearest bus if an "every man for himself" fear materialized along with Haleigh, herself. (body found)

I wonder if AnnaFL has any insight regarding this latest news; AND is it possible for the charts cast by our ALL-STAR Astrosleuths to show "motive" for this decision?

I've also wondered if this might also shore-up any cracks in the relationship foundation, just in case Haleigh's mom has legally reconsidered the custody arrangements for their youngest munchkin. Isn't she engaged ALREADY?

Can the charts validate any of our "suspicions" ??

-Mish
    Last edited by Mish; 03-09-2009 at 09:37 PM. Reason: change "is" to "isn't", bolded the word "she"
    Children are the hands by which we take hold of Heaven -H Beecher

43. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mish For This Useful Post:

Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast