1171 users online (188 members and 983 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29
    I finished some loose ends in the Daytona/I-4 forum,and am ready to work on WM in earnest. My thinking is that we should start with a thread for each victim, and that is how I will proceed. Any thoughts on that? How would you like the information organized? Additional threads for named possible suspects?

Feedback will be greatly appreciated, and help to facilitate the process.

ETA: The forum is here in the SK forum now, and ready to go. I've opened threads for each of the victims. You guys can proceed from here, and open threads as you deem necessary. Let me know if you need help or guidance.
    Last edited by bessie; 06-28-2015 at 02:12 AM.
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Quote Originally Posted by bessie View Post
    I finished some loose ends in the Daytona/I-4 forum,and am ready to work on WM in earnest. My thinking is that we should start with a thread for each victim, and that is how I will proceed. Any thoughts on that? How would you like the information organized? Additional threads for named possible suspects?

ETA: The forum is here in the SK forum now, and ready to go. I've opened threads for each of the victims. You guys can proceed from here, and open threads as you deem necessary. Let me know if you need help or guidance.
    I support the idea of a thread for each victim.

Does anyone know who the first victim was?

perfect===ty!!

The biographies are great, thank you for putting them together!

Thanks Bessie! I'll go post some info that I've got

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've locked this thread. If you would like to post, please look for an appropriate topic thread regarding a victim or POI.

Should you want to discuss a particular theory -- line of discussion -- open a new thread for that topic, or send a pm to me, and I'll open one for you.

If you haven't already done so, or need a refresher, I recommend reading the early posts in this thread. They hold a wealth of information. Don't forget that you can copy and paste from a post to add to one of your own.

Please send a pm to me with any topic suggestions, or concerns on where and how to post in the forum.

I've also opened a Q&A thread for general questions about the West Mesa murders. It is not a discussion thread. One question, one reply.

Thanks for your cooperation. Organization will breed productivity. Brainstorming is encouraged, but please conduct it within the confines of the topic threads. Otherwise, history has proven that we will end up with a hodge podge of ideas that go nowhere.

(Unfortunately, the forum is not conducive to mind mapping. Now that would be fun! Doesn't work in this format, though.)

Thanks, everyone!

ETA: I've opened a MEDIA THREAD. If anyone would like to take on the project of posting snips from media articles and links, it would be greatly appreciate. Just be sure the link still works, and remember to limit your posts to 10% of the content.
    Last edited by bessie; 07-01-2015 at 12:20 AM.
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29