707 users online (104 members and 603 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Motion for Protective Order (the Photobucket Photos)

Motion for Protective Order:
    http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0226/18804795.pdf

In today's hearing one of the motions is a protective order in which Baez wants to keep the State
    from releasing Casey's photobucket photos. Mention is made that many of these photos are already in the public domain. Baez blames leaks from Law Enforcement over this. Does he not realize that Casey's photobucket was set to PUBLIC and many of us simply downloaded the photos that were available when this case first broke? It is ridiculous!

I think that since the photos were put on PHOTOBUCKET, which is a photo sharing account (and unless they were set to private), they should be released.

I don't like the allegation of LEAKS when any monkey could have gone and pulled these up...

Quote Originally Posted by Theonly1 View Post

In today's hearing one of the motions is a protective order in which Baez wants to keep the State
    from releasing Casey's photobucket photos. Mention is made that many of these photos are already in the public domain. Baez blames leaks from the State/Police over this. Does he not realize that Casey's photobucket was set to PUBLIC and many of us simply downloaded the photos that were available when this case first broke? It is ridiculous!

I think that since the photos were put on PHOTOBUCKET, which is a photo sharing account (and unless they were set to private), they should be released.

I don't like the allegation of LEAKS when any monkey could have gone and pulled these up...
    JB just can't find anythang to whine about. Has been awhile since he has had his mug in the media and he needs a fix. LOL

What time are they due in court this morning?

deep in the countryside of northern Alabama
    Quote Originally Posted by MAMABEAR View Post
    What time are they due in court this morning?
    On the daily update thread it stated that court was at 4:15 this afternoon, first it said 4 now I see it's at 4:15.

Casey is due to appear as well...
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by elle1919 View Post
    On the daily update thread it stated that court was at 4:15 this afternoon, first it said 4 now I see it's at 4:15.
    Thanks elle and Reality. I'll have to go find that daily update thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Reality Orlando View Post
    How long ago was her last court date? (the one with the long hair and gray jacket). I want to compare how she has changed given the amount of time it's been.

I actually think JB can sucessfully argue that she can waive her right to this appearance-is this considered to be substantive to the case against her??? If not, he will likely be able to have a written waiver of her appearance...unless of course the SA wants to bust her b's and have her appear to waive her right....
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by believe09 View Post
    I actually think JB can sucessfully argue that she can waive her right to this appearance-is this considered to be substantive to the case against her??? If not, he will likely be able to have a written waiver of her appearance...unless of course the SA wants to bust her b's and have her appear to waive her right....
    I don't think he will be able to. JMHO
    Judge Strickland ruled that she must be at all hearing pertaining to her case except for the scheduling type hearings if I remember correctly. She will not ease herself out of this one.
    I can't wait to see her reaction when hearing why the state feels these photos are important..lol
    Justice For Caylee Marie

Hmmm...we still haven't seen the 1,200 photos yet. George seemed to think they were the most damaging. While a lot of the images were public...how do we know there weren't more on a private account somewhere? We obviously have not seen them all.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

QUOTE=mydailyopinions;3394081]I don't think he will be able to. JMHO
    Judge Strickland ruled that she must be at all hearing pertaining to her case except for the scheduling type hearings if I remember correctly. She will not ease herself out of this one.
    I can't wait to see her reaction when hearing why the state feels these photos are important..lol[/QUOTE]

On the edge of my seat for that one for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by Theonly1 View Post
    Motion for Protective Order:

from releasing Casey's photobucket photos. Mention is made that many of these photos are already in the public domain. Baez blames leaks from Law Enforcement over this. Does he not realize that Casey's photobucket was set to PUBLIC and many of us simply downloaded the photos that were available when this case first broke? It is ridiculous!

Ah..hem...*raises hand* I'm one of those monkey!!

I love the way he says that the photo's and videos paint his client in a negative light. Uh, HELLO, Casey paints herself in a negative light!!
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovejac View Post
    Ah..hem...*raises hand* I'm one of those monkey!!

I love the way he says that the photo's and videos paint his client in a negative light. Uh, HELLO, Casey paints herself in a negative light!!

Negative light is the absence of light where darkness prevails...yep that's KC!!!!!

I agree that since these photos are in photobucket, and were put there by KC herself, that the pics are already in the public domain, and shouldn't get swept away.

If she doesn't like how she is portrayed, she should have thought of that before she put the pics out there for everyone to see.

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast