Motion for Protective Order (the Photobucket Photos)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theonly1

Reaction score
Motion for Protective Order:
http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0226/18804795.pdf

In today's hearing one of the motions is a protective order in which Baez wants to keep the State
from releasing Casey's photobucket photos. Mention is made that many of these photos are already in the public domain. Baez blames leaks from Law Enforcement over this. Does he not realize that Casey's photobucket was set to PUBLIC and many of us simply downloaded the photos that were available when this case first broke? It is ridiculous!

I think that since the photos were put on PHOTOBUCKET, which is a photo sharing account (and unless they were set to private), they should be released.

I don't like the allegation of LEAKS when any monkey could have gone and pulled these up...

In today's hearing one of the motions is a protective order in which Baez wants to keep the State
from releasing Casey's photobucket photos. Mention is made that many of these photos are already in the public domain. Baez blames leaks from the State/Police over this. Does he not realize that Casey's photobucket was set to PUBLIC and many of us simply downloaded the photos that were available when this case first broke? It is ridiculous!

I think that since the photos were put on PHOTOBUCKET, which is a photo sharing account (and unless they were set to private), they should be released.

I don't like the allegation of LEAKS when any monkey could have gone and pulled these up...

JB just can't find anythang to whine about. Has been awhile since he has had his mug in the media and he needs a fix. LOL

What time are they due in court this morning?

On the daily update thread it stated that court was at 4:15 this afternoon, first it said 4 now I see it's at 4:15.

Thanks elle and Reality. I'll have to go find that daily update thread.

I actually think JB can sucessfully argue that she can waive her right to this appearance-is this considered to be substantive to the case against her??? If not, he will likely be able to have a written waiver of her appearance...unless of course the SA wants to bust her b's and have her appear to waive her right....

I actually think JB can sucessfully argue that she can waive her right to this appearance-is this considered to be substantive to the case against her??? If not, he will likely be able to have a written waiver of her appearance...unless of course the SA wants to bust her b's and have her appear to waive her right....

I don't think he will be able to. JMHO
Judge Strickland ruled that she must be at all hearing pertaining to her case except for the scheduling type hearings if I remember correctly. She will not ease herself out of this one.
I can't wait to see her reaction when hearing why the state feels these photos are important..lol

Hmmm...we still haven't seen the 1,200 photos yet. George seemed to think they were the most damaging. While a lot of the images were public...how do we know there weren't more on a private account somewhere? We obviously have not seen them all.

QUOTE=mydailyopinions;3394081]I don't think he will be able to. JMHO
Judge Strickland ruled that she must be at all hearing pertaining to her case except for the scheduling type hearings if I remember correctly. She will not ease herself out of this one.
I can't wait to see her reaction when hearing why the state feels these photos are important..lol[/QUOTE]

On the edge of my seat for that one for sure!

Motion for Protective Order:

from releasing Casey's photobucket photos. Mention is made that many of these photos are already in the public domain. Baez blames leaks from Law Enforcement over this. Does he not realize that Casey's photobucket was set to PUBLIC and many of us simply downloaded the photos that were available when this case first broke? It is ridiculous!

Ah..hem...*raises hand* I'm one of those monkey!:floorlaugh:!

I love the way he says that the photo's and videos paint his client in a negative light. Uh, HELLO, Casey paints herself in a negative light!!

I love the way he says that the photo's and videos paint his client in a negative light. Uh, HELLO, Casey paints herself in a negative light!!

Negative light is the absence of light where darkness prevails...yep that's KC!!!!!

I agree that since these photos are in photobucket, and were put there by KC herself, that the pics are already in the public domain, and shouldn't get swept away.

If she doesn't like how she is portrayed, she should have thought of that before she put the pics out there for everyone to see.

Oh you know those videos and photos are out to get KC! :loser:

:angel::loser:

well seems like jb want's camera time after the hearing...can't talk to media before hand since he has to get ready for court...but afterwards.....can't get over the gall of this guy....we all know that during the presser if he has one he will just say how evil the media/LE are to poor kc :liar::sick: and once again remind everyone that all information is "leaks".....:loser:

WHY??????? Thought this was why you hired a media consultant?????

Snipped from the link-
"Baez will also ask the judge to block the release of jailhouse video that shows Casey's reaction on the day she found out her daughter was dead."

Correct me if I am wrong-this is the day that the body was located...it was more than a week later when it was ID'd?? This is a pet peeve of mine-just like the continuing coverage that states Casey did not report her daughter missing for 31 days...as we know, she never reported her missing.

Snipped from the link-
"Baez will also ask the judge to block the release of jailhouse video that shows Casey's reaction on the day she found out her daughter was dead."

Correct me if I am wrong-this is the day that the body was located...it was more than a week later when it was ID'd?? This is a pet peeve of mine-just like the continuing coverage that states Casey did not report her daughter missing for 31 days...as we know, she never reported her missing.

they do seem to overstate the obvious while insisting on her "innosence"......:liar::snooty: Done this before.....will more than likely keep doing it as well......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kupsa