A makeshift chair, shovel, and rope

MADJGNLAW

Reaction score
I have looked to see if a thread was started discussing these items and statement. I did not see one. If there is one, mods move as needed.
This is old news, LE has not given out any information about these item or Ron's statement.

A makeshift (Chair),shovel, and rope.

Interesting, so Ron himself thought it could be revenge for something he did......

If this report is true, then Ron is the source of at least one rumor that his associates might be responsible for Haleigh's disappearance.

Another rumor, regarding the fight (which involved a gun )can be traced to Misty or perhaps other family member.

Both rumors have now been categorically denied by Ron who further states he has "no enemies." Ron urged people not to "look at his life" as a possible clue to what happened to Haleigh.

Why the discrepancy?

This really makes me think he did "rat" on someone to get out of charges and it could be tied into that. The gun in the ditch has always made me go hmmmmm.

In another recent case, a Person of Interest speculated that her daugter was adbucted "to teach her a lesson."

This really makes me think he did "rat" on someone to get out of charges and it could be tied into that. The gun in the ditch has always made me go hmmmmm.
It has always made me go hmmmm too because I thought I read in one of the comments on this case that TN said fight/gun happened a couple of weeks before, but RC said no fight/gun. I've asked about that, but never got a clear answer.

In another recent case, a Person of Interest speculated that her daugter was adbucted "to teach her a lesson."

uh, that wasn't speculation in the least..that was cover my arse syndrome.
lol

Maybe Ron did not want people looking into his life because he thought it would put Haleigh in more danger? I have always thought he had an idea of who took her....

Jersey_Girl did some excellent work on the chair. She used to make them in Girl Scouts and came up with a few ideas on height and weight of the person that was using the chair. Unfortunately, I have no idea where her posts are, or I would link them.

Maybe she will weigh in here and share a little more of her expertise in this area of the chair.

Salem

uh, that wasn't speculation in the least..that was cover my arse syndrome.
lol

So we've learned from experience that's what these speculations sometimes are.

In Ron's case, it's important only if he hasn't shared these thoughts and tips with LE. Some feel that Ron may be protecting Haleigh by hiding the truth about "who" took her. Again, this sounds too much like the Anthony case to me. It is never best to leave LE out of the loop.

If this was the case, where does he think Haleigh is and who has her? Does he believe she's still alive somewhere? What does he think are the steps he needs to take to get Haleigh back? Is he following these steps? Is he trying to negotiate privately with the abductor/s?

These are important questions that can help reveal the truth here. JMO.

IMO, This thought would cross the mind of anyone missing a child, whether "in trouble" with people or not.
I think that it would be a natural feeling response... much like those who are sexually assaulted feeling it was "their own fault" that happened to them, when the truth is it isn't.
Blaming yourself for something is oftentimes better than blaming someone else for something. A sign of depression...:croc:

This is week 3...:waitasec:
Why are we just hearing about his now?
Revenge (especially when it involves drugs/$$) sounds like a perfectly legitimate motive to me...
But didn't we hear before that Ron doesn't have friends OR enemies?
This gets more and more convoluted by the day...
Poor Haleigh.

Revenge (especially when it involves drugs/$$) sounds like a perfectly legitimate motive to me...
Poor Haleigh.

My thoughts exactly! Has Ron kept this to himslef because he is 1. afraid for Haleigh's safety or 2. afraid that his past will be revealed?? I've thought from the beginning it was a scenario like this involving drugs/revenge/etc. IF this is true I hope and pray he has told LE of this weeks ago, perhaps this is why the silence from LE? Maybe Ron was involved in a lot of junk. If this did involve revenge, I fear Haleigh is long gone. :(
Then again maybe this is just another diversion to bolster RJ's "man in black story" and get the spotlight off of Ron?? :banghead:

IMO, This thought would cross the mind of anyone missing a child, whether "in trouble" with people or not.
I think that it would be a natural feeling response... much like those who are sexually assaulted feeling it was "their own fault" that happened to them, when the truth is it isn't.
Blaming yourself for something is oftentimes better than blaming someone else for something. A sign of depression...:croc:

I agree. I would definitely be thinking about who I might have ticked off in the past. On the other hand, once I had that list of names (given my family history-there would be a list,lol) LE would be the first to see it.

I agree. I would definitely be thinking about who I might have ticked off in the past. On the other hand, once I had that list of names (given my family history-there would be a list,lol) LE would be the first to see it.

maybe LE has been provided with a list. I wish they could tell us anything already.

Poor Haleigh.

The report about possible revenge came early on. In more recent interviews, Ron has said he has no enemies.

maybe LE has been provided with a list. I wish they could tell us anything already.

I have high hopes that the cinder block has narrowed the suspect pool. Touch DNA, fingerprints, etc. should help to identify the person who propped open that door. This person knows what happened that night.

If the DNA is not from a member of the family, it can be run through the database for hits.

I was one of the first people to suggest what you are saying about Ronald's charges and really got pounded by it.

The gun in the ditch has made no sense. Why would someone steal a gun just to throw it in the ditch? I wonder how close to the house the ditch was? IMO, and just IMO, I think there is something hinky about the gun and just maybe Ronald threw it there himself. It may be an illegal gun and was thrown there so as to not have been in the house when LE responded to the 911 call, IMO.

I was one of the first people to suggest what you are saying about Ronald's charges and really got pounded by it.

The gun in the ditch has made no sense. Why would someone steal a gun just to throw it in the ditch? I wonder how close to the house the ditch was? IMO, and just IMO, I think there is something hinky about the gun and just maybe Ronald threw it there himself. It may be an illegal gun and was thrown there so as to not have been in the house when LE responded to the 911 call, IMO.

I'm very interested in this gun.Can you or any one tell me more on the story about the gun and how and where in the ditch it was found?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BossJoss
Back