Orlando Sentenial Releases Photos on Casey's Photobucket Account

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have seen some, but some i havent seen. this girl liked to drink, eat, and be the center of attention. i dont think in myy 33 years of age i have that many pics of myself. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

posted this in the nancy thread, but i guess it's more appropriate here now...

there were some i saw that were less familiar than others, but i didn't feel stricken with newness, if that makes any sense.

in all honesty, if i were a juror, i would think, first of all, 'oh, okay so she had different hair at some point before caylee died, and she ate taco bell with her friends in the car...and took many, many pictures of it. so what?'

i imagine they're gearing up a 'look, she's a party girl' theme as others have said, but if i look back 10 years ago, i'd find the same pics of my friends and me. except i didn't and don't eat taco bell.

not sure why this is supposed to be so mind-blowing, so if i'm missing something, please fill me in.

also, i wonder how bad the pictures were that george saw. she's his daughter, he's bound to react more intensely (especially given everything else they're going through) than we would. maybe there's really nothing else to see.

please tell me there's more than this?! :(

i know, right? from one girl with a non-traditionally spelled name to another, i agree completely.

Lots of pics with other people, but the photos seem to focus particularly on the one guy. Who is that?

The first 50 photos seem to be before Caylee went missing, judging from the length of Casey's hair.

Just noticed Casey's tattoo...what is it, anyone know? It's big, looks like a clenched fist in one photo.

You know what these pics bring to mind for me? What the heck is it with the gangsta-type hand signals? I never ever figured that out!

A lot of the photos on the Orlando Sentenial site are ones we've seen before............a few we haven't. I can't believe these are the pictures that JB is upset about. There has to be a lot more that are.....extremely bad.

There's something about this particular set ... something that tells part of the story, IMO.

What story do they tell?

I'm up to page 30 and I see no new pics. These are the girls night out pics so far. These pics are tame compared to the blue dress ones where Casey is feeling up the other girls *advertiser censored*. I don't these are the pics JB is worried about.

yes, we are missing 1094+ photos!

i've seen someone eat a burrito before. this is nothing!

I think its the symbolism of said burrito (taco) anyone following me? and I apologize in advance for the crudeness.....:blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semh